This board has lost it

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

This board has lost it

Been reading the forum for a long time...last thing i would expect on a day like this is so few posts and threads on first page sitting idle over an hour.  I think boston.com has finally managed to ruin it with this crappy software.  get the feeling that this is becoming another myspace.com

sad

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: This board has lost it

It wasn't the crappy software.  It was the crappy people.  That's why I stopped coming.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:

It wasn't the crappy software.  It was the crappy people.  That's why I stopped coming.

You are one of the worst fans ever and biggest hypocrite on the board.  Seems like all you ever did was criticize OTHER patriot fans and trying to convince posters/readers that you were the best/ideal Patriot fan.  I don't think so.

Several months back, you SWORE you would never come back - yet, here you are - posting the same ol' same ol'

Shows that you can't keep your own word or help yourself...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cryochiller. Show cryochiller's posts

In response to Inokea4coolaid's comment:

You are one of the worst fans ever and biggest hypocrite on the board.  Seems like all you ever did was criticize OTHER patriot fans and trying to convince posters/readers that you were the best/ideal Patriot fan.  I don't think so.

Several months back, you SWORE you would never come back - yet, here you are - posting the same ol' same ol'

I blame both of you for the loss and the demise of this MB

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

In response to cryochiller's comment:

In response to Inokea4coolaid's comment:

I blame both of you for the loss and the demise of this MB

lmao....I admit. It's all my fault....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I blame both of you for the loss and the demise of this MB"

LMAO. 

It's a tough call - what's worse, the insufferable personalities or the weak functionality? Bottom line is a good board requires a bit more moderation than what BDC has the resources to devote to here. 

I'm ok, I don't mind getting into it with a few other guys in their basements....don't need thousands of them. Wait my Mom is calling from upstairs, ravioli is ready, later...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"I blame both of you for the loss and the demise of this MB"

LMAO. 

It's a tough call - what's worse, the insufferable personalities or the weak functionality? Bottom line is a good board requires a bit more moderation than what BDC has the resources to devote to here. 

I'm ok, I don't mind getting into it with a few other guys in their basements....don't need thousands of them. Wait my Mom is calling from upstairs, ravioli is ready, later...

lol....no, it really is my fault.

On a "serious" note, my problem is when posters have no tolerance for other fans - and start questioning their fandom AND making things out like they're a better fan. That's all.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts