This board is awfully quiet

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: This board is awfully quiet

That, and when the team wins people are in a better mood and dont feel like griping. Always more posting when people are ticked off and ready to sabotage the team's plane.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Pats did well today..they did what they were supposed to.  I commend the team...the offensive line was very good today.  Brady looked very comfortable back there.  I'm happy they won...but let's face it...they should have. 

BB loves to absolutely destroy Jeff Fisher-led teams...no quarter.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

awesome win - in all 3 phases and for all 4 quarters..

Loved it :-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

There have been a high percentage of other team's fans here this year and a certain number of imposters/satirists of regular posters.

The trolls certainly disappear after a game like this. The jets trolls may not come back the rest of the year!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

They could be making sure their families are prepared for Sandy. I live in Southern CT and many people are being evacuated.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to Ytsejamer1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pats did well today..they did what they were supposed to.  I commend the team...the offensive line was very good today.  Brady looked very comfortable back there.  I'm happy they won...but let's face it...they should have. 

BB loves to absolutely destroy Jeff Fisher-led teams...no quarter.

[/QUOTE]

The St. Louis Rams are an NFL team, a team that beat the Arizone Cardinals and Seattle Seahawks.

They are supposed to play well, too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They could be making sure their families are prepared for Sandy. I live in Southern CT and many people are being evacuated.

[/QUOTE]

The evacutation in NJ began midway through the second quarter today.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good luck to you and all who must suffer through this storm. Ihope all of the region escapes unscathed, God bless and keep all of you in this storm's path. KMc.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]
    The St. Louis Rams are an NFL team, a team that beat the Arizone Cardinals and Seattle Seahawks.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed..very true.  Any team can own another on any given Sunday.  We've seen it plenty of times...this season especially.  I expected a lot more from the Rams.  Maybe they just didn't match up at all...against someone else, they show better.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Are my eyes deceiving me?  Did the patS BLITZ?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Ytsejamer1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agreed..very true.  Any team can own another on any given Sunday.  We've seen it plenty of times...this season especially.  I expected a lot more from the Rams.  Maybe they just didn't match up at all...against someone else, they show better.

[/QUOTE]

The Pats on paper are an elite team...which has badly underachieved all season, until today. It's about time. Really...how fired up can you get beating a door-mat like the Rams, who were one of the worst teams in the NFL last year. The Pats should be burying teams like the Rams, Seahawks, Cardinals, and Jets...yet haven't...until today. Lets hope that todays' game represents a turning point in the season...and that the Pats are finally back on track.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There have been a high percentage of other team's fans here this year and a certain number of imposters/satirists of regular posters.

The trolls certainly disappear after a game like this. The jets trolls may not come back the rest of the year!

[/QUOTE]

If we cold only be so lucky. PhatRex, Hess and the new kid PatriotsGoinDown2012 will be back as soon as hope springs again for the Jets. Dallas is crushing the Cowboys so you know Jints will be pocking his head to remind us all how 42 and 46 finished in his teams favor. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Missed game today for the Sandy reason alone. Family first

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Are my eyes deceiving me?  Did the patS BLITZ?

[/QUOTE]

They sure the heck did! I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Very good game today, hate seeing us on a bye week following this game.  Hopefully they will just build on this game during the bye week and not come out flat like they did last year.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

TFB a troll?  C'mon man.  Let's enjoy this victory.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Pats played very well, but also best coached game since week 1

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

TFB12 a troll?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Mighty, none of us have met a more negative troll than you!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Mighty2013's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Pats on paper are an elite team...which has badly underachieved all season, until today. It's about time. Really...how fired up can you get beating a door-mat like the Rams, who were one of the worst teams in the NFL last year. The Pats should be burying teams like the Rams, Seahawks, Cardinals, and Jets...yet haven't...until today. Lets hope that todays' game represents a turning point in the season...and that the Pats are finally back on track.  

[/QUOTE]

You're not welcome here, Troll.  Go back to your TV, your Cowboys are getting plastered by the Giants.  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

[/QUOTE]

You're such an idiot...LOL!!!  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

It was a near perfect game for the patriots. The defense played great as did the offense. Complete team effort today. Great way to go into the bye week . Let's  hope we don't have any negative threads about the defense.

One has to feel good about this teams chances this year.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

"Damn straight, the Pats are playing the role of villian this game being they are from the town that began a buttwhipping for the Brits at the hands of the colonists. When Bradford isn't getting knocked on his azz his receivers will be getting laid the eph out by this defense. The offense is going to take over and wear the Rams defense out like a godamn Girls Gone Wild vhs tape. The Pats will prevail by a score of 45-17 and yet again Fisher will be leaving the field of battle with his purty pink panties in a bunch."

Sorry, I called this game in the "Talking Rams" thread and was too busy patting myself on the back