This board is awfully quiet

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: This board is awfully quiet

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Very good game today, hate seeing us on a bye week following this game.  Hopefully they will just build on this game during the bye week and not come out flat like they did last year.

[/QUOTE]

I think the bye comes at a good time. Guys can get healthy and the team can continue to improve with practice.  The Patriots are going to go on one of their big 2nd half of the season runs. Play like this they run the table. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stegall85. Show stegall85's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Very good game today, hate seeing us on a bye week following this game.  Hopefully they will just build on this game during the bye week and not come out flat like they did last year.

[/QUOTE]

I think the bye comes at a good time. Guys can get healthy and the team can continue to improve with practice.  The Patriots are going to go on one of their big 2nd half of the season runs. Play like this they run the table. 

Agreed. Lots of guys who need to heal up.

Near perfect game today from the offense.

Nice to see some more aggressive play calling on D and with the exception of that early TD perhaps the best game this year from a secondary with multiple rookies.

The best is yet to come.

[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Yeah I agree, the agressive play calling on d helps a lot. A pass rush makes all the difference. I hope they continue to blitz.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

This mightyclown gives all pats fans a bad name.

I also live in CT, though in the UConn area.

Some people have more important things to do than pump their own chest's about what a great fan they are, and call everyone else trolls.

You seriously lost any little shred of credibility you had left with calling TFB a troll. The guy has spent hours upon hours creating awesome pictures, often at the mere request of other fans (thanks again for gronki kong), while you've done nothing but embarrass yourself.

What a self-righteous a s s you are. Take the blinders off and deal with reality some time. What TFB said was exactly true, they played maybe their worst regular season game coming off the bye last year. It's honestly people like YOU who keep new posters away. You help kill this board more than the lack of the 'ignore' function or horrible quoting system.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to Mighty2013's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm, TrollFB12 with a negative spin yet again, what a surprise.

[/QUOTE]

Thats dumb. It was just an observation. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Some people have more important things to do than pump their own chest's about what a great fan they are, and call everyone else trolls.

You seriously lost any little shred of credibility you had left with calling TFB a troll. The guy has spent hours upon hours creating awesome pictures, often at the mere request of other fans (thanks again for gronki kong), while you've done nothing but embarrass yourself.

What a self-righteous a s s you are. Take the blinders off and deal with reality some time. What TFB said was exactly true, they played maybe their worst regular season game coming off the bye last year. It's honestly people like YOU who keep new posters away. You help kill this board more than the lack of the 'ignore' function or horrible quoting system.

[/QUOTE]

Jesus. Look at it this way - the guy is a moron....do you really want to get mad at a moron? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Are my eyes deceiving me?  Did the patS BLITZ?

[/QUOTE]

That was key ! Agressive pressure pressure pressure.  They cannot rely on their safety and CBs.

l'm also enjoying Babe's and B-King's silence. LOL... still enjoy both of you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

This is a board full of haters... not very cool lately... some of the regular guys are pretty fun to read and learn from... but the others not so much...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

I went out and celebrated right after the end of the game.

They were hitting on all cylinders not really a weak spot anywhere and considering all the injuries that is amazing.

This has to boost the confidence of the D.

Great game!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

All I was able to see was our first TD (from a long distance) as I was boarding my connection flight from Denver to Reno.  when I got off in Reno Mallett was in the game.  Sweet victory, just what we need going into the break.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Pats on paper are an elite team...which has badly underachieved all season, until today. It's about time. Really...how fired up can you get beating a door-mat like the Rams, who were one of the worst teams in the NFL last year. The Pats should be burying teams like the Rams, Seahawks, Cardinals, and Jets...yet haven't...until today. Lets hope that todays' game represents a turning point in the season...and that the Pats are finally back on track.  

[/QUOTE]

You're not welcome here, Troll.  Go back to your TV, your Cowboys are getting plastered by the Giants.  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

[/QUOTE]

omg Romo is a joke !!!!!!  Marches up the field and gets intercepted for the 4th time !

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The Pats on paper are an elite team...which has badly underachieved all season, until today. It's about time. Really...how fired up can you get beating a door-mat like the Rams, who were one of the worst teams in the NFL last year. The Pats should be burying teams like the Rams, Seahawks, Cardinals, and Jets...yet haven't...until today. Lets hope that todays' game represents a turning point in the season...and that the Pats are finally back on track.  

[/QUOTE]

You're not welcome here, Troll.  Go back to your TV, your Cowboys are getting plastered by the Giants.  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

[/QUOTE]

omg Romo is a joke !!!!!!  Marches up the field and gets intercepted for the 4th time !

[/QUOTE]

..but will get the ball back wit 44 sec left.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

..but will get the ball back wit 44 sec left.

[/QUOTE]

i talked too soon ?  Romo cannot be clutch

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

ROFL ROFL ROFL ... Bryant ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Hand was out...to bad

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hand was out...to bad

[/QUOTE]

Finger

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

Many Thanks to BB, glad we didn't draft the idiot dez brynt

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Jesus. Look at it this way - the guy is a moron....do you really want to get mad at a moron? 

[/QUOTE]

Yes. Yes I do. I know, I have issues. At least, unlike some, I'm aware of such issues. You make a fair point. One, however, that I cannot follow. I mean, of ALL people on this board, I can think of no more selfless Patriot fan than TFB. I've had disagreements/arguments with him, and probably everyone else on here at times...but that's what I can make this board interesting... dissenting points of view from fans of the same team. Knowledgeable fans at that. It took a long time for mighty to get under my skin, but I find him simply insufferable now.

Maybe one day I'll just learn to ignore this kind of people. Until such day, I will continue to try and force some reality into their skulls.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes. Yes I do. I know, I have issues. At least, unlike some, I'm aware of such issues. You make a fair point. One, however, that I cannot follow. I mean, of ALL people on this board, I can think of no more selfless Patriot fan than TFB. I've had disagreements/arguments with him, and probably everyone else on here at times...but that's what I can make this board interesting... dissenting points of view from fans of the same team. Knowledgeable fans at that. It took a long time for mighty to get under my skin, but I find him simply insufferable now.

Maybe one day I'll just learn to ignore this kind of people. Until such day, I will continue to try and force some reality into their skulls.

[/QUOTE]

I was just kidding, I'm not one to give advice on turning the other cheek (see the 42 thousand posts between rusty and I).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah I agree, the agressive play calling on d helps a lot. A pass rush makes all the difference. I hope they continue to blitz.

[/QUOTE]

They blitzed but they also played Deaderick at opportune moments at defensive end, 3 defensive tackles on the field, seems like they didn't do it much until late in the game or specific third down attempts early. 

I still contend that the more the young guys learn, the more 3/4 and 3 man nickel fronts they'll play, the better they'll play and more pressure they'll create.  This defense hasn't played it's best football yet...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

TFB if you only didn't try to get your thread pinned. Your luck went down from there lol. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm, TrollFB12 with a negative spin yet again, what a surprise.

[/QUOTE]

Wow calling TFB a troll...you need to relax. 

Patriots had a great game, no doubt about it. They were great in all aspects of the game. TFB just made a comment as a hopeful Patriots fan and you get your panties in a bunch over it.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.