This board is awfully quiet

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: This board is awfully quiet

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:

There have been a high percentage of other team's fans here this year and a certain number of imposters/satirists of regular posters.

The trolls certainly disappear after a game like this. The jets trolls may not come back the rest of the year!

If we cold only be so lucky. PhatRex, Hess and the new kid PatriotsGoinDown2012 will be back as soon as hope springs again for the Jets. Dallas is crushing the Cowboys so you know Jints will be pocking his head to remind us all how 42 and 46 finished in his teams favor. 

42 and 46 ended in my team's favor

No....really? Is that why I only own three Superbowl DVD's instead of five? And for the record "Dallas is crushing the Cowboys so you know Jints will be pocking his head to remind us all how 42 and 46 finished in his teams favor." I meant to say The Giants

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Brady "almost" threw an interception today so it was a moral victory for those who hate him (you know who they are). They will of course give all the credit to the defense and Ridley.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:

Brady "almost" threw an interception today so it was a moral victory for those who hate him (you know who they are). They will of course give all the credit to the defense and Ridley.

Yes, because almost INTs count just the same as actual ones in the depraved mind. But Brady is the only QB who has passes almost intercepyed.

Well, except for Eli, who had Asante Samuel almost interecpt one of his.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:

And, clearly it's no secret when the run game is committed to, it opens up a an entire new playbook for him. A devastating set of events for the irrationals and trolls.

Right junior. Running the fewest times all season is being "committed" to the run.

One thing the irrationals can apparently do that you cannot is: count.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Nice to see Brady look really sharp. The O Line was outstanding yet again, but today he delivered big time.  He took the right reads and limited the bad choices.   And, clearly it's no secret when the run game is committed to, it opens up a an entire new playbook for him. A devastating set of events for the irrationals and trolls.

Mankins is really overrated, can't wait for Bolden to come back, Vollmer is the best RT in the game, Solder has been very good and BB has done it again.   Get healthy in the secondary, let's get Myron Pryor back into the mix and the sky is the limit.

Well deserved win.  Too bad we have so many pink hats rooting against this team, miserable and not enjoying history.

Jets done as well. The collapse is right on schedule.   Happy Halloween.

No junior. Effective running is what helps Brady. It's not the 24 runs from our backs in this game, it's the effectiveness of those relatively few runs.

When it's effective receivers actually get open and Brady doesn't have to throw low to prevent INTs to covered guys. He has actual choices when he doesn't have to throw into dime packages that are out there because the opponent is not worried about the run at all. He can expect solid protection because the opponent's pass rush isn't teeing off on the snap because they have to respect that effective running.

Lots of things get better when you have effective running. Learn the game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

And, clearly it's no secret when the run game is committed to, it opens up a an entire new playbook for him. A devastating set of events for the irrationals and trolls.

Right junior. Running the fewest times all season is being "committed" to the run.

In his defense, this is an different type of commitment..it is not commitment in number of run plays, but commitment in the fact that they kept running and it was working.

This stuff sometimes goes beyond # of pass vs run plays. Ridley averaged 8.5 YPC and broke off some big runs because the Patriots gave him that chance.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Nice to see Brady look really sharp. The O Line was outstanding yet again, but today he delivered big time.  He took the right reads and limited the bad choices.   And, clearly it's no secret when the run game is committed to, it opens up a an entire new playbook for him. A devastating set of events for the irrationals and trolls.

Mankins is really overrated, can't wait for Bolden to come back, Vollmer is the best RT in the game, Solder has been very good and BB has done it again.   Get healthy in the secondary, let's get Myron Pryor back into the mix and the sky is the limit.

Well deserved win.  Too bad we have so many pink hats rooting against this team, miserable and not enjoying history.

Jets done as well. The collapse is right on schedule.   Happy Halloween.

No junior. Effective running is what helps Brady. It's not the 24 runs from our backs in this game, it's the effectiveness of those relatively few runs.

When it's effective receivers actually get open and Brady doesn't have to throw low to prevent INTs to covered guys. He has actual choices when he doesn't have to throw into dime packages that are out there because the opponent is not worried about the run at all. He can expect solid protection because the opponent's pass rush isn't teeing off on the snap because they have to respect that effective running.

Lots of things get better when you have effective running. Learn the game.

This is true.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Brady takes care of the ball better than any QB in the league. Every year he is among the lowest or even fewest interceptions in the league . When you consider how often he throws it's amazing. He had his best game today and is having another very good season. The offense is at its best when they can run like today. As well as the passing game was it should get even better once Hernandez is back. Great team effort today, they should run the table now.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

Brady takes care of the ball better than any QB in the league. Every year he is among the lowest or even fewest interceptions in the league . When you consider how often he throws it's amazing. He had his best game today and is having another very good season. The offense is at its best when they can run like today. As well as the passing game was it should get even better once Hernandez is back. Great team effort today, they should run the table now.

This is off-topic but I could see Denver running the table or only losing one more game. Their schedule from here out is very easy with the exception of 1 or 2 games.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

It's amazing. isn't it? Yet we get dopes like rusty that run around here talking up guys like Patrick Chung. Brady has three interceptions on the year...best in the league and rusty wanted us to trade him after one of those for draft picks. Smart.

It amazes me the career this guy is having. If he ever could win one more I think you got to put him at the top - heck I think he should be there now. It's not his fault the defense has stunk for five years because we didn't didn't spend the cash right on free agents. I hate to picture this team without him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

This is off-topic but I could see Denver running the table or only losing one more game. Their schedule from here out is very easy with the exception of 1 or 2 games.

I was thinking the same thing. The Patriots can't let up, I don't think we will but whoever has to go to Denver for a playoff game is in for a tough time. Denver and the Patriots could be the best two teams in the AFC by seasons end.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

It's amazing. isn't it? Yet we get dopes like rusty that run around here talking up guys like Patrick Chung. Brady has three interceptions on the year...best in the league and rusty wanted us to trade him after one of those for draft picks. Smart.

It amazes me the career this guy is having. If he ever could win one more I think you got to put him at the top - heck I think he should be there now. It's not his fault the defense has stunk for five years because we didn't didn't spend the cash right on free agents. I hate to picture this team without him.

We take it for granted because Brady has always been so good about taking care of the ball but when you look around the league you see just how good Brady is. Manning is a great QB but he's always thrown his share of picks. He isnt close to Brady there. Interceptions lose games, it take serious smarts and discipline not to throw it to a defender. It's one of the most underrated aspects of Brady's game.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

All I was able to see was our first TD (from a long distance) as I was boarding my connection flight from Denver to Reno.  when I got off in Reno Mallett was in the game.  Sweet victory, just what we need going into the break.

The South Lake Tahoe area is one of the most scenic, and beautiful places in the country. Great skiing. Lake Tahoe is incredible. Reno is kind of weird in the sense that it's right on the California/Nevada state line. For you older folks, that's very near where the iconic western "Bonanza" was shot. The old Ponderosa ranch house used to be available to visit...til they shut it down, about 15 years ago. Enjoy your time there, my friend.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In his defense, this is an different type of commitment..it is not commitment in number of run plays, but commitment in the fact that they kept running and it was working.

This stuff sometimes goes beyond # of pass vs run plays. Ridley averaged 8.5 YPC and broke off some big runs because the Patriots gave him that chance.

You'll have to explain exactly what you mean by "different type of commitment". Sounds like BS to me.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Well, SF and Houston will be a handful, but I do agree that they can clearly compete with those teams.

Personally, I like this under the radar, disrespected kind of BB team. It's what I want.

They want accolades and headlines for Brady. When they don't ge those, they panic and use this board to lash out. 

Well, you got what you want; for about 5 years running now.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Thank you.

Morons like Babe and his stupid little minions who lean on Tony Mazz and Felger for advice don't get it. They look at volume, they don't look at concepts.  They are simple minded people who are insecure.

This is why they look at boxscores to back their arguments.  They don't even get what the premise is. lmao

And you have what to back up your arguments?

I'll answer for you....

NOTHING

LMAO@U

Sections
Shortcuts