This couldn't have happened to a better organization

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: This couldn't have happened to a better organization

Ah, the ignore button is a beautiful thing.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

When were the Bronco's relevant? Oh, wait, Elway was the QB then.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to TebowOwnsBrady's comment:

Looks like my Bronco's are still Superbowl favorites. 

There is a lot of concern out here about the running game.  Who do you think will be the #1 RB?I think the expectations on Montae Brown are too high!

A lot of my friends are still pissed about the Dumervil fiasco...Who will step in?

Of course there are the naive fans that do not realize that Welker is not going to the amount of passes he received in NE, I am sure you are one of them.

How do you like D-Mac and Big Al?  I like their show!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

With the weapons at WR we already have, Welker is an insurance signing. The Broncos have the top quarterback in the league in Peyton Manning. They signed the top slot receiver over the last six years in Wes Welker.

Now they're implementing an up-tempo offense.

And you guys may be without both Hernandez and Gronk at the beginning of the season.

So maybe Tebow will be playing H-Back.

I don't think Fox would have let  Willis McGahee go if he didn't have faith in our running game.

Besides, he was getting old. 

I see Montee as the starter and possible workhorse, Hillman as the change of pace backup, and Knowshon as the feature back or backup should Montee or Hillman go down. 

I think Shaun Phillips will do just fine replacing Dumervil. We still have Von Miller.

But what about your team? You have no good players left.  Laughing

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

With the weapons at WR we already have, Welker is an insurance signing. The Broncos have the top quarterback in the league in Peyton Manning. They signed the top slot receiver over the last six years in Wes Welker.

Now they're implementing an up-tempo offense.

And you guys may be without both Hernandez and Gronk at the beginning of the season.

So maybe Tebow will be playing H-Back.

I don't think Fox would have let  Willis McGahee go if he didn't have faith in our running game.

Besides, he was getting old. 

I see Montee as the starter and possible workhorse, Hillman as the change of pace backup, and Knowshon as the feature back or backup should Montee or Hillman go down. 

I think Shaun Phillips will do just fine replacing Dumervil. We still have Von Miller.

But what about your team? You have no good players left.  Laughing

Lets see if you guys have better luck with WW in key spots with important passes....

But, I really like Demaryius Thomas, I think he will do even better than last year.   Do you really Peyton will be able to keep up with the no huddle or up temp offense the entire season?  I think...yes I am a Patriots fan...that he is one shot away from being hurt bad.... 

The Patriots may be without Hernandez and Gronkowski, but BB has made things work in the past with out "big" name players.  The Super Bowl wins were won with  some realtively uknown 2nd/3rd receivers .

Knowshon has not lived up to his billing since being drafted by McDaniels...He has an occasional good game...

No good players left...I won't respond to that....

I am going to work on getting tickets to the Broncos/Patriots game...I have never been to Gillette...

I have been to the last two games when the Patriots were in town...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

Seriously?  Manning is the one that invented the hurry up offense in Indy. Have you forgotten?

Every player in the NFL is 1 hit away from a career ending injury. Manning took some good hits last season, he wasn't even phased.  I wish you people would just give that a rest. 

Everyone here said we wouldn't last the season.....lol    Not only did he last the season, he had one of his best seasons ever and he almost got another MVP award.  That really made all you Patsie fans look foolish. Laughing

Since you bring up "important passes", I'd sure like to know who you're gonna blame all your losses on this year. You have noone to even catch the ball. Oh wait!  That's why you guys signed Tebow.  I guess you can just say he was a distraction now.  Surprised

P.S.

Please stop acting like a Bronco fan. You are not fooling anyone. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

Looks like my Bronco's are still Superbowl favorites. 

hahaha that's a funny one....did they get rid of Manning??

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Seriously?  Manning is the one that invented the hurry up offense in Indy. Have you forgotten?

Every player in the NFL is 1 hit away from a career ending injury. Manning took some good hits last season, he wasn't even phased.  I wish you people would just give that a rest. 

Everyone here said we wouldn't last the season.....lol    Not only did he last the season, he had one of his best seasons ever and he almost got another MVP award.  That really made all you Patsie fans look foolish. Laughing

Since you bring up "important passes", I'd sure like to know who you're gonna blame all your losses on this year. You have noone to even catch the ball. Oh wait!  That's why you guys signed Tebow.  I guess you can just say he was a distraction now.  Surprised

P.S.

Please stop acting like a Bronco fan. You are not fooling anyone. 

Well...if you knew anything about football, although idiot and knowledge are not a likely combination in your case, you would know the Bengals came up with the Hurry Up Offense and then it was perfected by Buffalo with the K Gun with Levy and Marchibroda.

But, at the end of the day I'm too tired to read things that are too deep...so brainless drivel from a twit like yourself provides such a calming mood.

Thanks for stopping by.......

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2012/story/_/id/8912880/early-super-bowl-favorites-2013

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/09/06/denver-broncos-peyton-manning-revolutionized-nfl-offense/

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

You peopel are funny. I'll be back later.  Laughing

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=111259

A lot of people have an opinion the same as mine. 

Oh, then I guess you must be comforted by the fact that there are alot of idiots in the world.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I am glad this guy is dogging you. Maybe now you will learn what a troll is...this poster is obviously baiting you and getting under your skin...he is not a Pats fan. That is a troll....a troll is not some one who disagrees with some of the decisions BB makes, or some of your opinions...you continuously mislabel someone who simply disagrees with you a troll...that is simply not the case. many disagree with you because you are usually wrong...not that the other person is a troll

Sections
Shortcuts