This couldn't have happened to a better organization

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: This couldn't have happened to a better organization

The Broncos aren't much better, Shannon Sharpe murdered someone, but after four hours of questioning investigators let him walk because they couldn't understand a word the guy said. True story.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I clearly labeled the guy a troll...while just as clearly said a troll was not someone who disagrees with you

Is someone who disagrees with you a liar? Who has ruined more threads than you? Who has done more trolling about Brady than you? Who has been deleted more than EVERY poster on this board COMBINED, than you? Who has been banned more than EVERY poster on this board COMBINED, than you?

yet you have the nerve to complain about other die hard fans offering opinions and thoughts?

I am glad this guy is dogging you. Maybe now you will learn what a troll is...this poster is obviously baiting you and getting under your skin...he is not a Pats fan. That is a troll....a troll is not some one who disagrees with some of the decisions BB makes, or some of your opinions...you continuously mislabel someone who simply disagrees with you a troll...that is simply not the case. many disagree with you because you are usually wrong...not that the other person is a troll

The irony of you yourself on here as a troll supporting Leon or whoever this TebowOwnsBrady person is.

It's behavior like yours that enables troll work, which isn't surprising, because you are a one and are constantly ruining diehard fans' discussions with your Debbie Downer garbage and praising of the Jets under your ESPN employment. The lies, the spinning and iniatiting, all things a troll does.

[/QUOTE]

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TebowOwnsBrady's comment:

Stay classy Boston.  Laughing

Hey TebowOwnsBrady,

I'm a facts type of person and my suggestion to you is to check and double check your facts before making silly posts.

Check this out...

Dated July 16, 2012 the Denver Broncos ranked # 3 on the list of league lead in players arrests since the year 2000 with 34 player arrests.

1.  Vikings lead the league with 39 player arrests since the year 2000

2.  Bengals  37 player arrests since the year 2000

3.  Broncos 34 player arrests since the year 2000

Notice this...

25. Patriots 13 player arrests since the year 2000

Sure, that list has probably changed a little but not enough for the Patriots to catch up to the Broncos in player arrests.  Also keep in mind Hernandez hasn't been arrested for anything as of right now.

So you might want to do your homework before coming here and posting something like this.

Stay classy Denver Broncos!!

BTW, here is the Denver Bronco's list of 34 players that have been arrested since the year 2000.  Dates and Incidents included.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnuBuPSvtMSGdHBybU9zNE9OTHhoNWVmbHIydFktQWc#gid=0

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I agree, it couldnt have! THERE IS NO BETTER ORGANIZATION IN THE NFL! NICE CALL!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Funny how jets fans are reduced to clinging to the little things. LMAO@them!

photo BBandtheRat_zpsc338a3a1.gif

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Nothing like rumored homicide involvement to take the soft edge off this team's rep. Maybe other teams will start to feel a bit uneasy again about coming to the RAZOR..........Certainly didn't seem to hurt the Ravens!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

Surprised

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Surprised

Check this out...

Dated July 16, 2012 the Denver Broncos ranked # 3 on the list of league lead in players arrests since the year 2000 with 34 player arrests.

1.  Vikings lead the league with 39 player arrests since the year 2000

2.  Bengals  37 player arrests since the year 2000

3.  Broncos 34 player arrests since the year 2000

Notice this...

25. Patriots 13 player arrests since the year 2000

Sure, that list has probably changed a little but not enough for the Patriots to catch up to the Broncos in player arrests.  Also keep in mind Hernandez hasn't been arrested for anything as of right now.

BTW, here is the Denver Bronco's list of 34 players that have been arrested since the year 2000.  Dates and Incidents included.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnuBuPSvtMSGdHBybU9zNE9OTHhoNWVmbHIydFktQWc#gid=0

Stay classy Denver Broncos!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

I guess that makes everything OK .... huh?

Typical response from a Patsie fan....  "They did it too!"  Kinda like that whole SpyGate thing huh?  

Laughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I guess that makes everything OK .... huh?

Typical response from a Patsie fan....  "They did it too!"  Kinda like that whole SpyGate thing huh?  

Laughing

No, typical response to a troll who thinks making fun of an organization is cool, not taking into consideration the arrest record of his favorite team being far greater.  Kind makes you look pretty silly.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

Poor Patsie fan is upset Cry because I am making fun of his team...... BAHAHAHAHA!! Laughing

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Poor Patsie fan is upset Cry because I am making fun of his team...... BAHAHAHAHA!! Laughing

Naw, just pointing out what a hypocrite you are and the fact that it's apparent you aren't the smartest tool in the shed.  You look pretty silly here now that it has been pointed out that the Broncos ranked 3rd on the list of most players arrested.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

How many people were murdered by the Bronco's team members? 

And just to set the record straight... I'm a Colt fan. I'm just rooting for my boy Peyton. Laughing

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

And just to set the record straight... I'm a Colt fan. I'm just rooting for my boy Peyton. Laughing

Who you trying to kid? You're a jets fan. Even Colts fans aren't this stupid.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Come on TFB you are better than that. The quantities aren't the issue here. How many were charged with murder one? I would never defend this allegation and would just leave it alone.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Still can't get over the first post from you.....You saying the word classy...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

None! But are you saying these aren't serious charges that Bronco Players have been arrested for?  Come on! 

Can be found here...

Arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon during a road rage incident

Arrested on domestic violence and harassment charges after woman said he grabbed and shook her during an argument and grabbed the phone from her while she tried to call 911.

Arrested in Atlanta after his longtime girlfriend claimed in an affidavit that Marshall hit her in the mouth and left eye March 4.

Arrested, charged in domestic violence incident, misdemeanor third-degree assault, criminal mischief.

Arrested, charged in domestic violence incident, misdemeanor criminal mischief, child abuse.

Arrested on misdemeanor charges of third-degree assault and harassment for allegedly choking and hitting the mother of his two children at the couple's home in Parker, Colo.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

And I am too lazy to look up everything all of the losers of the Denver Broncos have done.  I am not going to waste my time looking through the websites of the Denver Post, Fox 31, 9News, Westword, Channel 4, and ABC 7... We know a lot of them spend time on Federal and East Colfax

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

You are the biggest a hole ever...lets hope something bad happens to you or your family and see if you joke about it then.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Looks like my Bronco's are still Superbowl favorites. "

As a Broncos fan and aspiring Manning homer, I need to let you know that while it is indeed scary to face off with Manning in the postseason, he is a known playoff choker who gets the yips. At least three of his postseasons (including last year), ended in hearbreaking choke job interceptions. 

So I am here to tell you I am amused you would want to come here and relive that heartbreak. Manning's only Super Bowl ring came against the worst NFC team in the Super Bowl in the last 15 years (Rex Grossman - where is he now?)

The good thing for Peyton is he is a lock hall of famer and will go down as a top ten all time QB, maybe higher. But that doesn't mean anything to you as a Bronco fan. Brady has five Super Bowl appearances and three rings. Peyton will never come near that. 

So, while it will be fun to watch you get your heart broken year after year in here, you may want to quit while you are behind. Very behind.

Sections
Shortcuts