This defense STINKS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

This defense STINKS!

Bottom line, no debate. Looks WORSE than last year! All you koolaide drinkers can make excuses all you want but unless Brady has a perfect game and throws 4 TD passes this Patriot team can't win. I'm not blaming Brady here at all either. He had a great 1st half and gives the defense 21 points and this lame defensive unit can't do ANYTHING to help him out when he's not perefct in the second half. I blame BB 100%. Garbage in = Garbage out! That's what this defense is. Pure GARBAGE! Can't tackle, can't cover, can't sack the QB..nada! This is what we have folks. Ain't gonna get fixed this season. BB thought Fat Albert and Andre Carter compounded with bargain basement draft picks was the answer. Lets hope TB has another 4 TD passes next wek against Oakland. We'll need it!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: This defense STINKS!

I'm done drinking the Kool Aid.  The defense is garbage.  Brady cannot do it all by himself.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

I agree. We should have easily won this game today. Tom gave us a good start and then the team just screwed it up. We need some new players and new coaches. Something needs done. I  know that. I hope we can beat oakland next week. Right now the jets are losing to raiders.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

Saying this defense stinks is being way too kind. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

At least when its colder Disney can get them work:

" Stink on ice".

Some Kool aid has red 40 and 20 in it, which can make you ill.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In Response to This defense STINKS!:
    [QUOTE]Bottom line, no debate. Looks WORSE than last year! All you koolaide drinkers can make excuses all you want but unless Brady has a perfect game and throws 4 TD passes this Patriot team can't win. I'm not blaming Brady here at all either. He had a great 1st half and gives the defense 21 points and this lame defensive unit can't do ANYTHING to help him out when he's not perefct in the second half. I blame BB 100%. Garbage in = Garbage out! That's what this defense is. Pure GARBAGE! Can't tackle, can't cover, can't sack the QB..nada! This is what we have folks. Ain't gonna get fixed this season. BB thought Fat Albert and Andre Carter compounded with bargain basement draft picks was the answer. Lets hope TB has another 4 TD passes next wek against Oakland. We'll need it!
    Posted by smorgan86[/QUOTE]

I love my pats but I have to agree on everything you said, this defense is garbage, even DMC is getting beat very sad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Yeah most of us know that already! Tell me something I don't know

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from John413. Show John413's posts

Actually, calling them a "defense" is being way too kind.

They are more like a random collection of 11 guys who wander around on the field watching the other team score touchdowns. 

If they are supposed to be "defending" anything, I haven't seen any evidence of it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Okay, the D has issues - but did they throw 4 INTs? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

I think you have to be reasonable. There are new players on the team. The defense needs time to gel. Nevermind all the injuries we have already. I will be worried if we get to 2-2 or 2-3.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Stinks? I was going to go with S U C K S but stinks will do

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

I think they can get better, but as of now, they are not very good.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I know bad D when I see it. This is bad D.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

This D is a  s h i t  sandwich with moldy bread

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In Response to Re: This defense STINKS!:
    [QUOTE]This D is a  s h i t  sandwich with moldy bread
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

Exactly or they just plain suck.  The chances of the pats going to the playoffs and winning are the same as me getting laid tonight.....or any night for that matter...none to none.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanadianPat. Show CanadianPat's posts

Now we know why the Jets only offered Ellis a $12/hr contract ... I don' t think this guy has made the stat sheet yet this season ....

Bodden and McC are now 'Butlers' ... sad effort out ther today.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Zero pressure on the QB

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]I'm done drinking the Kool Aid.  The defense is garbage.  Brady cannot do it all by himself.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

Defense is not good but Brady is why they lost today. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gatech34. Show gatech34's posts

I agree. This defense is terrible and I don't think its going to get any better. No pash rush in the last 3 games. I think all teams scored more than 30 pts on us. We can not make it to the Sb with this defense. All this talk about Bill Bellicheck being a defensive mastermind. Why have we have had such a crap defense for the last 4 years. We have not got one big play maker FA since I think Rodney Harrison. BB trys to get everyhting cheap and we get re-treads who stink. Im so pissed off now. Anyways, just had to vent. I hope we can beat OAK also.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This defense STINKS! : Brady is why 85 kept running instead of cutting inside?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Don't care. 2 Redzone area picks and a pick 6. You can't call it bad luck blah blah blah..Fitzpatricks picks were tipped too. 4 turnovers is why they lost.