This game puts all the talk to bed!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Re: This game puts all the talk to bed!

just curious...have you ever thought the pats wouldnt win a game?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

It's called being a fan. I don't mind fans of other teams coming here but seriously, you come to a PATRIOTS DISCUSSION BOARD looking for objectivity? Seriously?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: This game puts all the talk to bed!:
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Why have a negative thought?  Much better to think W all the way to the end. How many times have you heard...  "negative thoughts lead to negative things."?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

I smell Patriots blow this weekend!  50-3 Pats!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

the time is coming sam adams.  Patsy fans have enjoyed the week being 1-0 and the jets being 0-1.  There is no disputing that.  But the records change this weekend.  I see us being 1-1.  Our offense has to be better, not because of our opponents defense is weaker but because of our own offense being better.  The fact that your defense is filled with 1st and 2nd year players is just icing on the cake.  we are going to pound it down your throat and it will be hard to watch as a pats fan.

I think the slouch gets broken down and loses his cool before the first half is over.  lets get this on, I know we will be physical with you, I dont see anyone on your team that can hang with the physical beating we are going to put on you this sunday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Jets = Jabbering Erratic Thoughts of Self-Deception

For all the talking they do I had to create something... 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdaytona. Show jimdaytona's posts

I also think the Pats will win big. Early last season was tough for Brady coming off one of the worse injuries an NFL player could have but that is history and this year he is back. Pats now have a better sense of what to expect from the Jets.

Bob Ryan and Sullivan on 10.0 pick the Jets to win again proving that neither have the ability to break down a game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

only temporarily.

Regardless of whether the Patriots win or lose, there will alway be fans talking smack.

The only difference is that if the Jets win - we're gonna hear from Jets fans like crazy for the rest of the season. If the Patriots win, we won't hear from Jets fans for about two weeks...then they'll be back to troll around.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

where did leon go? if the pats win this game, he might not pop up for the rest of the year

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

the jests will really be feeling the hard knocks sunday 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lightningbrain. Show lightningbrain's posts

Last time these teams played Sanchez threw 4 ints, lost a fumble, and had a QB rating of 37.1.  Thomas Jones did manage to run for 103, but he's gone and S. Greene, who remains, ran 3 times for -1 yards.  How bad Sanchez was last week is still fresh in our minds, but he actually faired much better than his last meeting with the Pats, with only 1 int and a QB rating of 62.2.
    So, yeah, maybe it's hard sometimes to be objective when we are making predictions about our own teams, so you tell me, who looks like they deserve to be favored in this game?
    I not expecting an easy game, and I hope no one (on the Pats) gets hurt, but I feel pretty good about the Jets chances of not being able to win this game.  And the Patriots are looking quite capable of winning, too.
    As for your specific question (which I realize wasn't directed toward me, so thanks for humoring me, here) about whether the writer ever feels the Pats won't win - as of now, I will be more concerned when the Patriots go to Miami Oct 4.  Aren't you a Dolphins fan?  I'm planning to watch that game with the Dolphins fan from next door.  That's always scarey, I actually watched the Pats/Steelers game when the Pats 21 game win streak came to an end at a bar with my wife and about 50 Steelers fans.

Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Yes but I was young, how early did you realise you were a hope less richard on the wrong site...?

Sections
Shortcuts