This game was all part of BB's master plan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

This game was all part of BB's master plan

Well... somebody had to say it. Let the colts bask in their 19-0 talk, it will be a big distraction. BB now has a great motivator for the best team in the NFL called the New England Patriots. We will lurk in the shadows ready kick their azz come playoff time. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joken04. Show joken04's posts

Re: This game was all part of BB's master plan

I guess I am drinking it as I am OK with the call. If he made it, you would still be hiding under your mothers bed. BB has brought me many happy days of football. Plus he gives me people like you to laugh at when he makes a mistake. Go back to NJ with your Jets and enjoy the stench.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: This game was all part of BB's master plan:
    [QUOTE]This game will go down in the History books as "BB's Blunder"in the chapter on when to punt and when to go for it. He should have punted-any coach worth anything knows that. Keep drinking that Bb Kool Aid new England.Can you imagine what will be going in here next week after the Jets beat up the lowly pats .....again!?
    Posted by BBSayitAintSo[/QUOTE]

Loser, The point spread is 11.  The same chance they are giving the Bucs to beat NO.  lol.

In other words, the Jest have as much a chance of winning next week as you have in becoming a man....despite the operations!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

As to lurking in the shadows...  all very well and good, but we were doing that before last night's gamd.

Today we are just in the shadows---not lurking at all.  

And we have a coach that might be on his way to the shadows (most coaches wd have gotten their walking papers over this colossal error)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucas182. Show lucas182's posts

You know what...

i dont agree with the call..

but now im pretty darn sure BB is thinking...
    "Now I REALLY wanna win a dang superbowl and shut these Arze wholes up"

and then the headlines read...
    "BB's blunder... huh? What?"

In BB i still trust..

And now he's mad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from doticus. Show doticus's posts

I love Foxborough Kool-Aid, it's the best.

BB's been making 'crazy' calls like this for years.  I'm surprised that everyone's so surprised.  This time the gamble didn't work (.....or did it.....), it's a regular season game, we've all survived it.  Time to move on.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to This game was all part of BB's master plan:
    [QUOTE]Well... somebody had to say it. Let the colts bask in their 19-0 talk, it will be a big distraction. BB now has a great motivator for the best team in the NFL called the New England Patriots. We will lurk in the shadows ready kick their azz come playoff time. 
    Posted by crono420[/QUOTE]

The Patriots have lost to a team in the regular season before and then celebrated a playoff win against them later on (the Steelers).

The only difference was that the Steelers' win in 2004 was an anomaly in a streak of Patriots wins.

I don't trust that this team can beat the Colts until I see it.

Sections
Shortcuts