This guy is a Patriot....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

Re: This guy is a Patriot....

Bill doesn't waste roster space with fullbacks anymore. He finds other guys to do the job.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

don't need a fullback, and he's not a patriot linebacker

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

We don't need him. We have Dan Conolly and he can return kickoffs too!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

I did not start the post becasue we needed a FB, i started it becasue this kid plays both ways for a college that just went 12-1. It is about his versatility.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: This guy is a Patriot....:
    [QUOTE]I did not start the post becasue we needed a FB, i started it becasue this kid plays both ways for a college that just went 12-1. It is about his versatility.
    Posted by tagandtrade[/QUOTE]

harbaugh will pick him up before BB has a chance, he looks a little underweight to play linebacker don't you think

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

he has great versatility and i would love to see BB take him in the 4th round.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]he has great versatility and i would love to see BB take him in the 4th round.
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

what position would he play? special teams?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

He could fill Morris's current role. 4th or 5th round would be a solid selection.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

He isnt under weight at all at 245 mayo was in the 230's when he came into the leauge.He could play st and be a mauler for green ellis to run behind. He just looks like a patriot, i dont know what u mean kansas patriot.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This guy is a Patriot.... : harbaugh will pick him up before BB has a chance, he looks a little underweight to play linebacker don't you think
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Football instincts
    Guts to play both ways
    Size to play LB in sub packages
    ST ACE
    Stanford Pedigree
    When I watch him play defense he is always around the ball
    He leads by example

VERY good FOOTBALL player regardless of position he is an asset

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This guy is a Patriot.... : what position would he play? special teams?
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

Special Teams
    Full Back (if we had some one that could play ST and MLB) and (HE had FULLBACK skills) ranked 2nd in the country as a full back... WE WOULD use him @ least 5 to 10 times a game. I think he has enough talent to play LB for @ least 10 snaps as well... probably in a BIG dime or BIGGER nickel than our current.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Eric Kettani when he gets his committment over with will be given every chance to make The Patriots as a RB/FB. I think he has one more year to go.