This is a new low for the NFL...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHopHooray. Show HipHopHooray's posts

This is a new low for the NFL...

Teams like the Giants (10-6) and the Bucs (10-6) are fighting with the Packers to get that last spot for the wild card. While a team that has a 7-9 record, lost 7 of their last 10 games and have the worst run defense in the league not only gets into the playoffs but gets to host a game. Pathetic!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: This is a new low for the NFL...

The Seahawks cannot be stopped!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

Do not pitty the Giants... they crapped their pants several times.

Do pitty the Bucs though... they fought hard.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

well maybe they should move to LA so they can be in the NFC west

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I happen to believe that employing Felons is far worse.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHopHooray. Show HipHopHooray's posts

In Response to Re: This is a new low for the NFL...:
    Do not pitty the Giants... they crapped their pants several times. Do pitty the Bucs though... they fought hard.
    Posted by toocool9090

I pity the Giants more.
    Besides the Saints the Bucs beat Cleveland, Carolina (twice), Cincinnati, Washington and all the NFC West teams (thats 9 of their 10 wins)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Been there, done that in 2008, 7-9 division winner will never happen again.

Saints basically get a bye week now, they can beat seattle with their subs.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Looks like the Saints got a Bye(vacation in Seattle) also!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In Response to Re: This is a new low for the NFL...:
    Just an awful division the NFC West.  Swap the Seahawks with the Chargers. But, how many of us are realistically thinking the Chiefs stand a chance against the Ravens?  How nice it would be if we get KC in Round 2.
    Posted by ipot

To expand..there is a really good chance that both wildcard teams win in the AFC first round..not too impressed with KC or the Colts really. In the NFC, NO will most likely win..and , the best wildcard team GB, will have the hardest time winning cause they are up against the eagles at home.

Look at the wildcard round as the way weak division champs are weeded out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

perhaps they shouldnt be allowed to HOST a playoff game but hey you win the division you win the division, be it at 4-12 or 16-0.. just win baby!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Peyton Manning will shred the Jets in the Drum. Bye Rexy and Sanchise...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

well when we were 11-5 and didn't make the playoffs how many sympathy threads do you think there were? Neener neener Giants and Bucs. Hope you got good tee times.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I have no respect for the Seahawks whatsoever.  Their beautiful victory last night brought them all the way from #32 up to #31 in my NFL power ratings, with a 1.5 score.  Take that Arizona!  I have the fishbreaths as 9 point underdogs, and that as a home team next week, the second worst potential blowout in the playoffs.  This figure should be changed a bit if Matt Hasslebeck gets healthy, but I don't care that much. 

The worst blowout is scheduled for Jan. 16th.

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts