This is all TFB has to say....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This is all TFB has to say....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: This is all TFB has to say....

Amazing how the "experts" were saying the Broncos could give the Pats some problems, some even picking the Broncos to win.  All the Tebow TV and media hype leading up to the game, talk about Pats defense being so poor, the Patriots losing 2 straight one and done playoff games!

The Patriots went out like a team possessed by Patriot demons and showed everyone they aren't a bunch of chumps!  They clowned the Broncos and the media! 

Now who's next!  Bring on the next victim!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Who was actually picking the Broncos to win by the way. The Pats were favored by 2 touchdowns. i looked at ESPN's site and only one person picked the Broncos. In fact I was surprised to see that so many had picked the 49ers over the Saints.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In Response to Re: This is all TFB has to say....:
     Who was actually picking the Broncos to win by the way. The Pats were favored by 2 touchdowns. i looked at ESPN's site and only one person picked the Broncos. In fact I was surprised to see that so many had picked the 49ers over the Saints.
    Posted by ccnsd

Just the typical morons. I heard Cris Carter and Mark Schlereth saying that they wouldn't be surprised to see the Broncos upset the Pats and then pregame Shannon know-it-all Sharpe said that the Pats D wouldn't stop Tebow and the Broncs would pull out with the win. LOL

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

"Next Victim"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Posted by ccnsd

There were actually many.  Listening to sports shows on the radio, all the different ESPN and NFL shows on tv there were several who actually picked the Broncos to pull the upset, especially due to Pats previous 2 and outs and the Broncos performance against the Steelers.  Just because they were favored by 14 doesn't mean there isnt a chance of a upset, which apparently some picked, those idiots.  And since were are on the subjecty of idiots, any catch McNabb on the NFL network last night.  Still not giving the Pats any respect after last night.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I predicted The Patriots would win 55-10 and I'm pissed they didn't acheive my set goal.... I like being able to say I was right. I knew how many points the Broncos could get offensively but I didn't expect Ridley to fumble on the 10 yrd line nor did I think the Patriots would take the pedal off the gas when they had the ball at the 6 inch line and settle for a FG. They should beat the Ravens fairly easily 38-14 is my early projection.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

One "expert", unfortuamtely was Bruschi saying Denver would put up 28 points.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

Who cares? Loved the guy as a player, but with his knew "job" he has become a complete sell out. I am glad he isn't always a Pats homer, but sometimes I swear he says stuff and thinks what he has to say could fire up the Pats D. Most of the time I even question if Bruschi knows what he is talking about on ESPN.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

Dilfer: "All the media talk this week about the Patriots playoff drought, terrible D, and the miraculous Tebow really motivated the Patriots"
    dont talk about yourself in the third person to cover up the fact that you dont know anything.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

I WANT THE RAVENS THEN GIANTS

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Posted by SANPAT

Agreed.

But I don't hate the Giants.  I just want the Pats to get revenge, right a wrong.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Posted by ccnsd

Tom Jackson called Denver.  So did Bill Plashke, the Denver columnist.  He's on Around the Horn. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: This is all TFB has to say....":
    In Response to Re: This is all TFB has to say.... : Agreed. But I don't hate the Giants.  I just want the Pats to get revenge, right a wrong. Posted by chrisakawoody
    I too have respect for the giants

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

TFB12 what could you do with this picture or one similar to it? Maybe one where he is fully airborne.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In Response to Re: This is all TFB has to say.... : Tom Jackson called Denver.  So did Bill Plashke, the Denver columnist.  He's on Around the Horn. 
    Posted by soups

Denver homers like Jackson will pick the Broncos like Pats homers will pick the Pats. Schlereth may have said something diferrent on the radio but on ESPN's site he predicted the Pats. Remember Hank Stram picked the Pats over the Rams in 2001 so you will always have contrarians but the vast majority picked the Pats over the Broncos.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TFB12 what could you do with this picture or one similar to it? Maybe one where he is fully airborne.
    Posted by freediro

I have one in mind, just looking for a certain something to complete it.

What would you like?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Something with a cape may be suitable.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Well I'll leave it up to the master, but if I was thinking at least a cape. Maybe something a little Greek Mythology. I need a updated avatar, it's be too long with this one, so I'll just use whatever you come up with!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You guys read my mind!  But Gronk needs a Superman cape!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

No, Brady is wearing Superman's cape.  Gronk is wearing Super Dog's cape...'cause he is super at dogging the ladies (read aloud with a very cheesy voice).

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Great work, once again, TBF12.  You are only making more work for yourself with all this graphic design comic excellence, you know?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ipats. Show ipats's posts

Posted by SANPAT

YES! Time to exercise some ghosts!

Sections
Shortcuts