Re: This is all TFB has to say....

Comic book style

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

AWESOME!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In Response to Re: This is all TFB has to say....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is all TFB has to say.... : Tom Jackson called Denver.  So did Bill Plashke, the Denver columnist.  He's on Around the Horn. 
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

That was Woody Paige. The guy with an IQ of a 6 year old

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

One thing is for sure, this is going to be a long week!  Can't wait until Sunday!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Shalise at the ProJo also called Denver.  She had a good track this season, but she laid a rotten, fetid egg on that one.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

TFB.. being its Suggs vs Uggs I'm sure you could come up with Brady kickin some A with his uggs on.  lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]TFB.. being its Suggs vs Uggs I'm sure you could come up with Brady kickin some A with his uggs on.  lol
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]
    This is from last year with a little different twist.  As much as Suggs talked about TFB I was sure Suggs really likes him... If ya know what I mean.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

LMAO.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

and now those same analyst including shannon sharpe (I heard him myself) are all calling the ravens to win it.

Forget that. I say Pats got this.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

the more people pick against the patriots, the more likely they are to win...i loce it

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

How about a picture of Big Vince with his fist around a crow's neck and the head is flacco.

C'mon man i know you can do it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is all TFB has to say.... : That was Woody Paige. The guy with an IQ of a 6 year old
    Posted by IrishMob7[/QUOTE]

Yep.  So did Plaschke.  Both are Denver guys.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

What do you have to say about Jints Fan?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Jints is waiting.............. impatiently

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]Amazing how the "experts" were saying the Broncos could give the Pats some problems, some even picking the Broncos to win.  All the Tebow TV and media hype leading up to the game, talk about Pats defense being so poor, the Patriots losing 2 straight one and done playoff games! The Patriots went out like a team possessed by Patriot demons and showed everyone they aren't a bunch of chumps!  They clowned the Broncos and the media!  Now who's next!  Bring on the next victim!!
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Was never worried about the Bronco game, but as far as "matching up" is concerened - the Ravens and Giants were the two teams that I was most concerned with.  I figured with Big Ben hurting and the loss of Mendenhall, the Patriots wouldn't have difficulty with the steelers.  Going up against the Saints or the Packers would have been about who could score the most points.

The Patriots have a tough game ahead of them, but they will have to be less conservative on both sides of the ball.

Sections
Shortcuts