This is classic - Rodgers calls Sanchez's GQ spread 'embarrassing'

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

This is classic - Rodgers calls Sanchez's GQ spread 'embarrassing'

"Look at this, that's embarrassing. Page 94 of this GQ thing here, that's terrible," Rodgers said." says Rogers.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82204d24/article/packers-rodgers-calls-sanchezs-gq-spread-embarrassing?module=HP11_headline_stack

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFEETers. Show McFEETers's posts

Re: This is classic - Rodgers calls Sanchez's GQ spread 'embarrassing'

i might have to add an nfc team to be a fan of- if only he'll stop the stupid belt thing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: This is classic - Rodgers calls Sanchez's GQ spread 'embarrassing':
    [QUOTE]i might have to add an nfc team to be a fan of- if only he'll stop the stupid belt thing
    Posted by McFEETers[/QUOTE]

F that! Especially Green Bay, I hate them!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Jets fans are not going to like this. Actually it is pretty bad photo spread. And I agree with the belt thing, looked stupid - too bad he ended up getting it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

While admitting that having to live among the idiot fans of this overblown team may cloud my judgment to a certain degree, I'm not sure a guy who emulates Big Time Rasslin' in his victory celebration should be considered the best judge of what is or is not embarassing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

Who Cares?  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In Response to Re: This is classic - Rodgers calls Sanchez's GQ spread 'embarrassing':
    [QUOTE]lmao And Rodgers also said Brady was the best QB and "it's not close" going into last season.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I guess he didn't consult with Eli before that statement....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

And look what this jackazz Jets fan said.

"Rodgers is just jealous, he wants to be in Sanchez's place but doesn't have what it takes...good QB but no style. Sanchize is no Joe Willy but he holds his own...literally in that tub, I think he's holding his own right before the picture."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]And look what this jackazz Jets fan said. "Rodgers is just jealous, he wants to be in Sanchez's place but doesn't have what it takes...good QB but no style. Sanchize is no Joe Willy but he holds his own...literally in that tub, I think he's holding his own right before the picture."
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

LMCLAO  on the holding his own-- too funny!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

LMAO...I KNEW I liked this guy Rodgers...first he hates Favre, now he disses Sanchize...LMAO!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Where I grew up, Sanchez would've been called a buftie boy or a wee poofter for sure if he wore that tank top getup.  Not to imply that there's anything wrong with being one...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

So nobody's going to mention Brady's shirtless animal baby spread...

really...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]i might have to add an nfc team to be a fan of- if only he'll stop the stupid belt thing
    Posted by McFEETers[/QUOTE]

I love the belt, you've obviously never tried it haha. Rodgers seems like a good guy for sure, he better not get in our way though!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]So nobody's going to mention Brady's shirtless animal baby spread... really...
    Posted by ma6dragon9[/QUOTE]

Brady's 3 rings and Giselle Bundchen trump the gayness of that photo shoot. The Sanchize has nothing but a stupid nickname!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

[QUOTE]And look what this jackazz Jets fan said. "Rodgers is just jealous, he wants to be in Sanchez's place but doesn't have what it takes...good QB but no style. Sanchize is no Joe Willy but he holds his own...literally in that tub, I think he's holding his own right before the picture."
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Namath is highly overated. Career completion pecentage is 50, QB rating 65.5, 173 TD's & 220 INT's. 50 more INT's than TD's? Who would want to emulate that? If you were that bad there's no way you'd be able to play as many seasons as Namath. Today you'd be cut after a couple of seasons, if that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is classic - Rodgers calls Sanchez's GQ spread 'embarrassing' : Brady's 3 rings and Giselle Bundchen trump the gayness of that photo shoot. The Sanchize has nothing but a stupid nickname!
    Posted by danemcmenamin[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHA! I can't argue such sound reasoning.

Who knows, maybe Sanchize was interested in the 17 year old version...who smokes and drinks all night. She'll look like Gisele in here mid 20s!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is classic - Rodgers calls Sanchez's GQ spread 'embarrassing' : Your such a fukin pu ssy loser. Your the biggest troll on here. Everybody knows your liar and you make things up.
    Posted by startrightnow[/QUOTE]

wow... he get in your head there a little bit?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is classic - Rodgers calls Sanchez's GQ spread 'embarrassing' : wow... he get in your head there a little bit?
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

He's been throwing that out all over the forum, quite agitated. He's also threatened Rusty with his huge linebacker physique, if he's not Mccheaters/leon he's coming across as a complete grasshole and if he reads this i'd recommend he dosn't get so annoyed he's coming across as a fool!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Though I don't like Sanchez, Rodgers ought to shut his trap. It took a 10 year girl last year to basically tell him he was not attractive with a scraggly beard and to shave it off.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is classic - Rodgers calls Sanchez's GQ spread 'embarrassing' : LMCLAO  on the holding his own-- too funny!
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

I always love it when you add "CL" to LMAO.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duc749Rider. Show Duc749Rider's posts

Ah, Rodgers is correct.  Good QB and a good guy.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is classic - Rodgers calls Sanchez's GQ spread 'embarrassing' : I always love it when you add "CL" to LMAO.
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

are we in"love" ?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is classic - Rodgers calls Sanchez's GQ spread 'embarrassing' : are we in"love" ?
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

Who could not love you? You love football and know football stuff, plus you're gorgeous.

Sections
Shortcuts