This is for the Putz's out there.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: This is for the Putz's out there.

Sorry Hess..I know the folks from ny are a sensitive bunch...

Fact remains...u couldn't find anyone on the planet with a splinter of football knowledge to take sancheeze over Brady. One will be enshrined as a HOF QB, perhaps in the top 5 to ever play the position, and one, no one will ever remember his name. Tough being right 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Everything that you say about brady is true.Everything that I say about Brady is also true. Stop being so biased and look what he did last week ...not 5 years ago. That's all I ask. Take the blinders off

[/QUOTE]

Last week? He did more than anybody else on the team.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

jr137- Just another Brady apologist living off of what  Brady has done in the past

[/QUOTE]

The past? He is the 6th rated QB and tops in yards - NOW. That kinda makes you feel a little silly don't it? It should.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

He also made more mistakes in the red zone then any player on the team. We'll add Babe to growing list of Brady apologists

[/QUOTE]

I am the grand poo-bah of that list. What mistakes did he make in the red zone?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

jr137- Just another Brady apologist living off of what  Brady has done in the past

Last week is also in the past.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Here's another question

How many times will Brady score in the red zone this week?

my guess is that it will be better then 1 for 6. It better be or he will be toast in here and then finally I will get some credit for calling a spade a spade.

Well let me rethink a minute-No matter what Brady does -If the pats lose the NE fan base will defend Brady because of what he has done in the past. Commendable but not realistic

[/QUOTE]

You will never get any credit here unless you talk sense. So far, none of that from you.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Why is every post on this thread in response to Leon? He's playing you guys and he's winning lol

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Everything that you say about brady is true.Everything that I say about Brady is also true. Stop being so biased and look what he did last week ...not 5 years ago. That's all I ask. Take the blinders off

[/QUOTE]

Do you think there is a QB who ever existed that you couldn't say look at what he did last week? What were you saying about him on September 7th 2003?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What is especially funny is that.....

Brady's passer rating last week was higher than Sanchez's career mark. LMAO!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey Jr- Stat away my horribly accented neighbor from the North but he and the pats are still 3 and 3 and so are the Jets

Babe and Jr-make sure we stay in touch-by the end of the year you'll be saying that Leon was right about Brady getting old. he is and we are all jsut a few more losses away from everybody screaming for Brady's head.

And I wouldn't miss that for the world

[/QUOTE]

You   don't   know   squat   about   this    game.

The jets will have a chance in a day or two to show that are as good as the Pats. Rotsa ruck.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts