This is for the Putz's out there.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: This is for the Putz's out there.

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:

Babe - I've forgotten more about this game that you will ever know.I'm a realist not a fan

That's impossible. Because your every word shows you know next to nothing about this game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Sticks and Stones -Lifer

Brady is on a downward spiral,we all witnessed it last week. Hey if you gave Sanchez Gronk,Welker,hernadez etc I bet he would do better then 1 for 6 in the red zone. I think any QB in the league wiould do better then that.

Give me Sanchez in the 4th quarter any day over Brady.

Name calling over the internet...has to be a NE thing. I find it cowardly at the least

Only a delusional would even mention Brady and Sanchez in the same sentence. Just about any other team but the jets would have jettisoned Sanchez by now.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I know that you are just another "A" typical ne pats fan. God forbid anybody says anything negative about Brady.

Brady laid an egg last week and because of that the pats lost. I don't know what game you were watching but please try to be more objective.

Sitting in your living room all adorned with pats memorabilia and wearing a Brady jersey doesn't make you objective at all No it just makes you another fan

You   don't   know   squat   about   this    game.

Say something intelligent. Please.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Crappy Alex Smith puts up 13 points on 140 passing yards and beats Seattle.  SF Defense gives up 6 points

The Great Tom Brady puts up 23 points on 395 passing yards, in a rain storm, and loses to Seattle.  Our Defense gives up 24 points.

We lose because our Defense sucks, you  morons and trolls who believe otherwise.  It's not about points he may of left on the field.  It's about the total # of points our Defense gives up.

Good  post.  Not  that  difficult  to  grasp. Some  morons  will  never  get  it.  Here's  a  thought :  How  would  a  BB  team  do  if  he  had  Flacco, Alex  Smith, Sanchez  or  Romo  instead  of  # 12 ?  With  his  secret  recipe  D  and  any  one  of  those  QBs,  the  PATS  would  never  make  the  playoffs.  The  point  is  TB  will  end  up  with  another  ALL-PRO  year    and  our  D  will  again  be  bottom  10.  What  else  is  new ?  Belichek  will  have  wasted  another  year  as  he  lives  on  past  glory.  But  of  course, he's  a  defensive  genius.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

know that you are just another "A" typical ne pats fan. God forbid anybody says anything negative about Brady.

Brady laid an egg last week and because of that the pats lost. I don't know what game you were watching but please try to be more objective.

Sitting in your living room all adorned with pats memorabilia and wearing a Brady jersey doesn't make you objective at all No it just makes you another fan

That about says it all. Bottom Line - My guy won last week and your guy lost. Yiour guy was a major contributor to that loss where my guy was a major contributor to the Win.

Seriously how many different pats jerseys do you have?

Enlighten me with your vast football knowledge. Who other than Brady played a good game for the Pats?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckels' comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

know that you are just another "A" typical ne pats fan. God forbid anybody says anything negative about Brady.

That about says it all. Bottom Line - My guy won last week and your guy lost. Yiour guy was a major contributor to that loss where my guy was a major contributor to the Win.

Seriously how many different pats jerseys do you have?

Enlighten me with your vast football knowledge. Who other than Brady played a good game for the Pats?

Are you serioysly asking this?  Spikes was outstanding. He's turning into a top notch MLB in the AFC right in front of our eyes and you can't even see it because of your sick, sick Brady lust.  McCourty had a nice game as well. Tate did nothing. McCourty allowed one pass play, I believe. Great stick on Lynch at the sticks driving him back.

Nink was also great. The fumbles he's causing have been sweet.

Vollmer was great, Welker was great, Connolly had another very good game on that side with Vollmer as well.

Imagine if we ran the ball and committed to it in the first half with Ridley? We'd be talking about a win and how great the D was holding Seattle to 10 points.

Hard to imagine how you construe the defenders having a good game when a nobody ripped them apart for a 133 junior. You are warped.

Welker was great? Who threw him the ball again?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Where did you go Babe-Hello babe-You there Babe

Bunk - I think babe has left the building-Forgive him he's one of the many Brady apologists. this place is loaded with them

Well, you and Rusty are kindred spirits troll.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Who is this Rusty character???

Bunk- he's all yours -I know it's very frustrating for you. has to be with so many Brady lovers out there, up there, somewhere. Graet work in calling Brady out and all babe does is once again pledge his love for the old and getting older by the minute Brady.

You and Bunkie both love to accuse others of love when they defend the first ballot HOFer Brady. Birds of a feather. Kindred spirits. Butt buddies.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Did you just claim that this Hess tool and I are "butt buddies" when you clearly have a very strong and raging lust for Tom Brady?

That doesn't quite make sense, now does it?  You're basically a Jerry Sandusky type at this point, Babe.

You still embarrassed you had Sporter81 and myself sign up at some board of yours to prove we in fact are not the same person as we've told you 100 times before?

2+2 = 5 to you and your moron irrational buddies here and you're convinced the Holocaust didn't happen either. Yay!  Babe and his buddies are very sane people!

Back to your crazed rants comparing Pats' fans to psycopaths and sex offenders I see. No shocker there junior. Because sane people compare posters on a football message board who defend the greatest player in the history of our team from your asinine attacks to heinous criminals right junior?

Yeah, I said before that sporter was 33% chance a fake account of yours. I just guessed. I was wrong. No biggie. He wasn't one of the most likely suspects. It doesn't come close to exhonerating you from your multitude of fake accounts.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The above case study shows 13 points is plenty needed to beat Seattle.

1 point is all it takes to win any game. The amount of points doesn't matter in the end. 1-0 or 55-54 they are both the same in the end all that matters is which side did their jobs and nether did their jobs they both failed

Winning a football game 1-0?  Eng, you must be a CFL fan! It's possible in Canada, but I don't believe it's ever happened before. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Last time we checked he led an offense that was lethal into a SB, and that offense underperformed. He did it twice actually.

This is why you are clueless. Have you ever even considered the guy who provided 1/3 of the offense's TD during the year being hurt might stymie the production? Nope, because you DON"T KNOW THE GAME and have a twisted agenda. Most people with a brain would applaud Brady for putting up a 100 despite abruptly missing his biggest weapon.

You just spin your demented little web of idiocy over and over and over again.

Take your act out on the road junior, to other Pats' forums where you don't have phony accounts to fake back you up. See what gets handed to you.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Bunker Spreckels's comment:

So how many points does Brady have to score a game for it not to be his fault?

20, 30, 40 50?  Pick a number.  Since our Defense is capable of giving up more points in any game then we score I'd like to know what Brday's Handicap is? 

How many groundings and INTs will you allow per game?  We think it's great you have sexual feelings for Tom Brady, but don't expect everyone else to here.

Is it a lot to ask to not throw 58 times and go 1 for 6 in the red zone? If we ran Ridley or anyone 3 times for no gain and then kicked a FG in the 4th in any of the remaining red zone tries, we win 26-10 or 26-17 worst case.

How is it any different than the SB D allowing 13 measly points only to ignore his Safety.grounding, the INT on 1st down (just HORRENDOUS!) and the high throw to Welker?

We win the SB if one of those plays does not occur. Truth hurts.

You and your BBWs deflecting wildly with a premise about needing to score 40+  points to win every game is childish and shows the brain development of a 12 year old in terms of the ability to critical think.

This is like the blaming a $10 an hour janitor at GM for its need for a bailout and 30 year business model failures, when it's really on the leaders of the company itself.

You give pass after pass after pass to a HOF QB who has the 2nd largest contract in the NFL.

News Flash, we win the Super Bowl if the Defense doesn't let the Giants drive the field 90 F'ing yards in the final 2 minutes for the go ahead score.   Plain and simple Timmy.  Now you and Leon continue your tickle fight.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts