This is for Underdogg.....The Saints will win the super bowl

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

Re: This is for Underdogg.....The Saints will win the super bowl

After destroying NE, the Saints were given a gift win @ Wash, barely beat ATL, and lost home games to DAL and TB.  They did nothing to impress against MINN.  This is not a team heading in the right direction.  On offense they are based more around system than talent and good defenses like DAL and MINN have been able to contain them. 

I love the ESPN.com poll, the whole country says Colts at about 65% except for LA and the New England.  Pats fan can't help but click the little box next to Saints, as if that will somehow convince them that Peyton isn't about to win #2.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Always cracks me up when people talk about Indy being a small market when we're the 12th largest city and boston is 24th. You are boston, not New York. Half of Boston probably doesn't own tv's.

I'm glad it takes longer to walk across the City of Indianapolis but that has nothing to do with Market share. Thanks for chiming in on that genius.

How the top markets stack up

Here are the nation's top markets in terms of television households from Nielsen Media Research.
    1. New York
    2. Los Angeles
    3. Chicago
    4. Philadelphia
    5. San Francisco
    6. Dallas-Fort Worth
    7. Boston
    8. Washington
    9. Atlanta
    10. Houston
    11. Detroit
    12. Tampa, Fla.
    13. Phoenix
    14. Seattle
    15. Minneapolis
    16. Miami
    17. Cleveland
    18. Denver
    19. Orlando, Fla.
    20. Sacramento, Calif.
    21. St. Louis
    22. Pittsburgh
    23. Portland, Ore.
    24. Baltimore
    25. Indianapolis

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

I love my man Coltsman, but Indy due to its Unigov system combines the entire county within its city limits.  This inflates indy's population size compared to other cities which do not do this.  Ultimately, Colts man is correct about Indy's "city" size as compared to others, but its MSA is, I think, in the 30 to 35 range.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

As much as I love to admit it, There's no way the Saints pull out a victory here. The Colts are an experienced SuperBowl team with an explosive offense that will put up no less than 37 points against a New Orleans defense that was run over by the Vikings. Throw in the X factor of having the Refs in our corner and this one is over already. From what I've read in past posts pretty much everyone here should be able to admit that the refs will most likely help us out by the end of the game. That doesn't hurt my feelings any.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

By the way, I want to thank Tas and all of the posters on this thread for the gift of it in my name.  I am humbled. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

First: 11/18/2009
    Last: 1/27/2010
    By the way, I want to thank Tas and all of the posters on this thread for the gift of it in my name.  I am humbled. 

Me Too

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

You should use your Indian name *TWODOGGGSFUCKING*

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

I am interested in which pats fan is such an underdogg(g) fan that he has adopted the 4th G. 

Its currently flattering.  Hope he/she doesn't become a stalker.  While everyone loves recognition, I don't think that I want to rise to celebrity status like you Harley.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

You're lucky your stalker only adds a "g" to your handle I usually get "queen" added to mine. And I hardly think I've risen to celebrity status here...I believe alot people would like me to leave.....oh well ain't gonna happen, my goal is to be ignored by everyone.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

You here That. My man triple G is a celebrity. Glad I hitched my star to his wagon. Instant status for me!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Come along for the ride 4g.  You're the one who made me a celebrity.  You can be my Dennis Hopper sidekick from Apocalypse Now.  You cool with that?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Patsfan - Its a good thing the pats got the opportunity to lose fair and square to a team like the ravens, isn't it?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Patsfan the Ravens were in Indy the week after they played us, and Indy beat them soundly 20-3

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

Which is something the Dolts never do: play a team like the Ravens.  Polian and Goodell see to that.

The week after the Ravens rolled the Pats, Indy rolled the Ravens.

So?  Your point is?

Connect the dots yet?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

First: 6/25/2008
    Last: 1/27/2010
    "Patsfan the Ravens were in Indy the week after they played us, and Indy beat them soundly 20-3"

So?  Your point is?

AHH? if you can't see the point here then I can't help you.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

66 - I think you forgot a six in your board name. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CorneliusButterfield. Show CorneliusButterfield's posts

I was 100% wrong last week in the Championship Games. I picked the dogs and the unders. Thought Favre could do it, until he passed across his body. Well, I'm going with the dogs again. Will I learn? Brees and the Unders. So it's Saints/under (56.5) Spread Saints +5.5. Seems I'm always struggling to get back to even. CorneliusButterfield.com

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Perhaps if we ignore this indy troll, he will go back and join the rest of the pony lovers on an Indy website (if they have one, because I'm starting to have serious doubts).

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Leon - Sanchez looks like he will be the real deal.  Looks like the Jets have a bright future.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

The Saints could win - they're a good team.  But, judging solely from the championship games, I'd say the Colts appeared to be the much better team last week.  We've gotten what we expected from the Saints in the post-season: inconsistency.  They were phenomenal in the Divisional round and pretty lousy in the Championship game.  We did not get what many expected from the Colts.  There was no rust.  They clobbered the Ravens and then hung 30 on the best D in football.  I think the smart money is with the Colts.  But the thing about the inconsistent Saints is that when they're on, they're very, very good.  So, this could end up a pretty good game. 

Sections
Shortcuts