This is for Underdogg.....The Saints will win the super bowl

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: This is for Underdogg.....The Saints will win the super bowl

Saints are a very good team.  Throughout the year, until the end of the season, I thought THEY were the unbeatable team. 

They've obviously come back to earth, but the Colts have struggled also and many would say that the colts playoff competition was not nearly as strong as the Saints. 

while the colts are favorites by Vegas' terms, I think this game is a toss up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

The Saints really aren't that good. I wish the Colts fans would stop trying to hedge their proverbial bets by trying to give them all this credit. The Saints looked nothing short of mediocre coming down the home stretch in the regular season and are extremely lucky to be playing in the Superbowl at all. 

UD Triple G. This game isn't a toss up! Vegas lines may reflect a betting favorite but there is a reason why people are putting their cash on the Colts. The Colts are polished and experienced. The Saints defense won't be able to stop the Colts offense. Not to mention we will get the calls as we have done all season. Sit back and relax for this one because the Saints fans will be crying by half time.
     Final Score Colts 41 - Saints 27.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

I hope you are right, leg humper - I mean 4g.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

I knew you had some problems underloggg when I saw the arguments you tried to put forth. Your really are a poor representative of the Colts and I can only imagine that you are one of these Colts fans that stuck up for Polian when he tanked the last 2 games. No nuts at all which explains why you hang here instead of a Colts forum.. 1 word of advice when you debate these guys. Try and use facts instead of distorting what they say. If you don't have facts don't argue as it only makes you look like a bigger idiot. You are a quite poor example of a Colts fan and from what I can see you have dragged a couple of other losers in with you. You might as well finish the sell out and just bet the Saints as it is a "Toss Up". You're pathetic!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Are you bi-polar, 4g?  You seemed to go from zero to @$sh01e in 5.7 seconds! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

Jules- If someone wants to take personal shots at me I'm going to swing back. A-Hole or not I'll punch back. You have to admit it's kind of funny when a colts fan has more posts on a Patriots forum than the Pats fans do. Especially when his arguments hold no water.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

3 g dog posts and hangs here because we here at BDC are a lovable lot. We're knowledgeable, debate savvy, love football, and like Gamer and myself we're darn good lookin'.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Jules - I've got to be careful.  I've seen tv shows about stalkers and they are generally unstable souls, and based on 4g's recent posts, he seems to fit that mold. 

First he takes my name because of (I assume) some kind of over the top adoration for me, and now he is criticizing me for not being everything he thinks I should. 

I would say he is, at least, bi-polar.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

....and so it goes in the life of a celebrity forum starrrr....

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

Patsfan1966--Exactly, I'm a Colts fan and I thought the same thing. It's called no life syndrome and the attack tactic he chooses is one that is employed by many fascists throughout history. I'll be gone in a day or two because who cares? As a Colts fan why would I spend my life on a Patriots forum. Your Underdoggg is probably a Pats fan that's been shouted down so many times because of his unrealistic opinions that he has developed a new personality as a Colts fan. I've seen his posts and he certainly doesn't do Colts fans any justice. He doesn't even speak facts he just twists  Pats fans words and throws Rhetoric back. You guys are actually very tolerable and I'm surprised they put up with that kind of covert trollism here. You guys have a pretty entertaining forum and I'm surprised you let him Muddy the waters with B.S.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

All I am saying is i called this weeks ago. It was not hard to see that Manning would choke in a big game. I knew the Saints would be good enough to beat the Colts and now I can sit back and relax knowing that Manning could not get it done.

This is my at home name so that is why my tag is different.

The Saints out played the colts and out coached the colts and all i can say is i saw it coming.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

You got banned again Taz?  What did you do this time, criticize Manning?

This is the best feeling I've had after a Super Bowl since 2004.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla-2010. Show MVPkilla-2010's posts

nah i didnt get banned i am just posting from home for once. usually i am at work when i post. I was not shocked that manning choked i saw it coming.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

MVP - You can use the same id to post from different computers. Unless for some reason you want to keep the names separate.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Nice call tas.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Thank you. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Manning didn't need to choke as the Saints were clearly the better team going in. Manning gacking was just icing on the cake.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I had my $ on the DA SAINTS!  Great Job N.O.!

thank you!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Evil - you are right.  They were tougher, nastier.  The defense couldn't stop the saints and even if the int had not occurred, I expect that with so much time left the saints would have been able to drive, kill clock and get the points they needed to win. 

congrats to them.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

You were correct Killa. All the front runners jumped on the Colts band wagon and Manning looked very similar to what he used to look like when the Patriots were beating him every year.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

E - I don't think you could be more wrong, and this is a compliment to the pats. 

In some of those early manning games, the pats completely confused and tore him up.  Manning controlled this game very very well.  The D saw one play they knew on a timing route and jumped it.  Very different from the way he played vs. the pats. 

Manning is a different, much better quarterback than he was in those days.

Sections
Shortcuts