This is getting RIDICULOUS!! Sign Welker today!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: This is getting RIDICULOUS!! Sign Welker today!

Hey Low -

They just lost Welker for $1mil a year...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Hey Low -

Yep I saw it. So I would say I am surprised but until I see how the plan plays out I can not comment on it.

You have to remember no one knows the "real" story. Buisiness is never personal. Did the Pats refuse to match or counter? Did Wes give a big fat F U? Who knows for real. We will never know.

Maybe their ideas moving forward as far as the offense is concerned did not include him so it wasn't really a money thing at all? You and I have no idea.

Have to wait to see what the Pats do in FA, the draft, and where they put the emphasis for  this seasons offensive play calling.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:

Hey Low -

Yep I saw it. So I would say I am surprised but until I see how the plan plays out I can not comment on it.

You have to remember no one knows the "real" story. Buisiness is never personal. Did the Pats refuse to match or counter? Did Wes give a big fat F U? Who knows for real. We will never know.

Maybe their ideas moving forward as far as the offense is concerned did not include him so it wasn't really a money thing at all? You and I have no idea.

Have to wait to see what the Pats do in FA, the draft, and where they put the emphasis for  this seasons offensive play calling.

he got an offer then gave the Pats a chance to match. The offer back was 2yrs 10mil and he said FU. Seeing as how he was treated early last season I do think it was personal. I mean really 1mil different for your #1 reciver for a very reasonable contract? How is that not personal?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Hey Low -

he got an offer then gave the Pats a chance to match. The offer back was 2yrs 10mil and he said FU. Seeing as how he was treated early last season I do think it was personal. I mean really 1mil different for your #1 reciver for a very reasonable contract? How is that not personal?

Eng you know better than this. You are a smart guy.

The Media knows nothing. Nothing but what they are told and what they are told is always carefully orchestrated by all, Team, Agent, and player a like. Come on man.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

who's the fool now TFB??????????????

the Pats organization are the fools dude.   You'll see next season when offenses sputters to pick up 3 rd downs when they need them,  and Amendola is on the IR.   

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

u mad bro?

I'm not mad about them moving on from Wes. A little confused but not mad. I don't usually agree with Rusty's insults often but he's right about you. You act like an immature deebag.

is that why i'm the one throwing around personal attacks and getting posts deleted?... oh.. nope! that's you!!! look in the mirror kid!!

:) all smiles!!!! bye bye wes!!!

Its funny that my post is removed for saying "toolbag" but you're allowed to spew anti-american bs all over the place. Go BDC!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

u mad bro?

Sure I am mad.  As a Pats fan how can you not be?  Especially for such low money difference.  On NFL network the Irvin's, the Warners all think it is a great move by the Bronco's to pick him up and question the Patriots for taking away such an important part of the Patriots offense and TFB's main receiver he can count on.  On the drive home listening to the sports talk radio shows they thought BB has lost his mind!

Time will tell but looking at the history of Welker compared to Amendola you gotta be a fool to not think it's a big gamble by the Patriots.  Unless they make some good moves this off season, which they haven't done yet, its a big worry.  Especially with reports that people close to Brady aren't happy.  If TFB shares the same unhappiness then that isn't a good thing either.  Welker was a good team guy, the players thought highly of him and really, what type of message does this send to the players on the team.

Pats need to do more here in FA to give me any comfort going into the new season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

u mad bro?

Sure I am mad.  As a Pats fan how can you not be?  Especially for such low money difference.  On NFL network the Irvin's, the Warners all think it is a great move by the Bronco's to pick him up and question the Patriots for taking away such an important part of the Patriots offense and TFB's main receiver he can count on.  On the drive home listening to the sports talk radio shows they thought BB has lost his mind!

Time will tell but looking at the history of Welker compared to Amendola you gotta be a fool to not think it's a big gamble by the Patriots.  Unless they make some good moves this off season, which they haven't done yet, its a big worry.  Especially with reports that people close to Brady aren't happy.  If TFB shares the same unhappiness then that isn't a good thing either.  Welker was a good team guy, the players thought highly of him and really, what type of message does this send to the players on the team.

Pats need to do more here in FA to give me any comfort going into the new season.

That was in response to me, TFB. I got a little annoyed with him lol

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

u mad bro?

+1

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

u mad bro?

regular season stats mean nothing. if you choke in the playoffs you are gone... that's the message. this will also motivate brady.

The way the post was I am not sure if that is your comment or not but who ever made that comment forget one very important caveat. Unless your name is Tom Brady.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

u mad bro?

regular season stats mean nothing. if you choke in the playoffs you are gone... that's the message. this will also motivate brady.

The way the post was I am not sure if that is your comment or not but who ever made that comment forget one very important caveat. Unless your name is Tom Brady.

That was my post but the troll either edited my original post or he screwed it up posting his comment in it.

22. This post has been removed.