this is how belichick contributed to wes welker's injury...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbazilla. Show bubbazilla's posts

this is how belichick contributed to wes welker's injury...

sad to c welk go down like that but as with a race horse it is important to know u only have so many bullets in that gun. u cant just let it go out there over and over without grasping that like a race horse that leg can just pop and u have to shoot it, stud it or get used to horsemeat. i was really concerned when i saw welk on kR in a few games in addition to his punt return duties. when a guy is catchg 100 balls for u and hardly ever coming off the field while constantly getting battered out there, its only a matter of time. remember that hit which got replayed over and over versus carolina (right after the AD incident)? i feel that bel needlessly exacerbated and accelerated the situation. i understand the overreliance on offense. is what it is, no third receiver. but i dont get it with special teams. he NEVER should have been playing there since late 2007 when it became clear what his role would be on offense. let slater, faulk, edelman or even aiken take those hits and make those sacrifices. didnt moss once play there too? moss was perhaps the most explosive returner in history (right up there with deion) but he kept hurting his hamstrings and getting nagging injuries. became clear it was best to free him off those duties. would still like to see him out there every so often like the ravens do with ed reed when they need an explosive 
    return. point is not to misuse and overuse these guys. bel did that with welk. his was a classic case of a repetitve wear issue. u keep stopping and startg and cutting, crapppp soon happens. bel overused and overrelied on him. it was inevitable, be it off a tackle or self-inflicted. i earlier did a thread comparing moss to welker and stated that i did not see welk lasting more than a year with this kind of a workload on that small body. should have been clearer to a belichick! just because u can, doesnt mean u should. welk SHOULD have played today and even gone into the third quarter if not further, my beef is with the non-WR uses of welk. used him til there was nothing left!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Re: this is how belichick contributed to wes welker's injury...

Once again bubba your way off. Moss played one year on S.T.  And Welker was our best punt returner, unless you were saying this before todays game(we all know U didnt) you just look foolish. You can say the same thing about Wilfork, he takes the most punishment by far on this team. Hes our best defensive player, so U put him out there. Greatest of all time on special teams, man, pass whatever your smoking over here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Two weeks ago it was 81's fault if my trash didnt get picked up, now its BB. Man some people need attention.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nailz. Show Nailz's posts

bubba - I just threw up after reading your post.  I couldn't disagree more.  Peyton played today? Palmer and ocho are playing?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichicksDisciples7. Show BelichicksDisciples7's posts

and i believe you were meaning Aiken, as in Sam Aiken, as opposed to "aikman," returning kicks for the pats. come on man, don't disrespect our new #2 receiver! But my boy Edelman did look strong out there making cuts and making people miss all day long. Hopefully he can step it up in the playoffs. as BB says, rookies are no longer rookies once the playoffs start. Go Pats!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

If Welker had sat out this week, maybe his ACL would have popped next week in a playoff game.  I remember an old Super Bowl where the Patriots' star tight end just blew out his knee on the first play.

I think Brady wouldn't have delivered the ball to Welker unless he was wide open, which he was.  Usually Welker then gets the first down and then he goes down rather than take a hit, which he did.  Everything was pretty safe on that play.  Welker took a step and his knee just went.  It's simply sad

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

This is a weak argument considering there wasn't even any contact. This injury could easily occur torqueing a leg while picking something heavy up at home. Injuries happen all the time; still have to play the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Posts from bubbazilla are hidden

Best thing I have ever done reading this forum Money mouth

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Ok all the players wanted to play this game. So in just about every season finale I remember going back to the early 70's, unless the player is hurt you play them at a minimum the first drive. This injury would have happened even if they only had the offense out for one series. This is the unfortunate side of the game, but injuries happen. We insert Edelman and hope he picks up were Wes left off. So far I'd say we didn't miss a beat. Lets hope the kid can deliver in the playoffs, but no way is this BB fault.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

I'll tell you what bubba. Why don't you join leon as a jets fan. Real Pat fans are fed up with your constant bandwagon fan whining

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

yeah.  bubba, you are a fricking genious.  everytime something happens, you start this crap.  people get hurt.  it happened on a freak plant, first series, so i dont get what it has to do with coaching.  i look at the available coaches, and who is better?  dungy lost year after year in tampa, then for years in indy, finally gets one and quits.  cowher?  same thing.  year after year he gets it handed to him by none other than coach b and the pats.  shanahan?  dont even THINK about him.  who?  who is this genious that is better than belicheck?  obviously brady isnt doing so well, we need receivers, corners, and some d line help.  guys have to step up, thats all there is to it.  always has been, always will be.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

This guy is a part-time pats fan......only when they win the SB.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Yea what is it w/ people w/ bubba in their name, Im serious. bubba I though we were ready to put the whole "LM has more potential than ad and cj" behind us, then U have to go and say something dumb like this. Lots of stupid people on here today CASPORTSFAN, DIZZY, BUBBAGUMPS. Evil got it right, real fans dont 2nd guess after every dropped ball and bad call. This is really stupid though, "how BB contibuted to WW injury" , WW made a cut, the one that U make playing w/ your kids, at practice, working out, didnt get hit, Just made a cut.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from welly. Show welly's posts

Bubbazilla, are you related to Bobzilla who used to post on the Indy Star board? He was the one who posted his wish to shower with Peyton after every game. Are you him or is Zilla just a common name on these AFC  boards?

Blame Welker's injury on that soft turf in Houston. You sound like a troll when you blame BB for this. Don't be a f*cking nitwit!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptFoxboro. Show CaptFoxboro's posts

I have no problem with BB playing starters today...but  I agree with bubbazilla that Pats relied WAY TOO MUCH ON THE UNDERSIZED WELKER OVER AT LEAST THE LAST MONTH .
        Could this have been a contributing factor in his injury .
     Impossible to say Yeas ( but equally impossible to say emphatically no )

At any rate ~ This offence would have been much better served trying to develope a legitamate 3rd Wr (than continually using Welker on every 3rd pass and / or return game ) ...
     NO DOUBT !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

No-one reads your post cause there horse$hit, read it yourself, Im serious. Its terrible, that first sentence or two about a horse..or something. Really man, U dont make much sense on alot of your post. Im not talking shite, Im being serious. Welker was our best punt returner, so why not put him in there? Look at J-Charles in KC, hes there whole offense and best player. Do they sit him cause he takes to many hits. U put the best out there, period.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

~See, Even before Belichick recklessly made our poor Wes a needless sacrificial lamb, this ALL started way back when brutally senseless NFL founders made this a contact sport to begin with...Yea, I know Welker didn't get hit per se, but he WAS running fast, which in itself is fraught with peril.  If they could just make it a 2-hand touch...no, no, there could be some players pushing hard.  So better, The NFL could go on the "Honor Code" where guys on each side simply agree where a player on offense would most probably have been tagged.  But then there's that whole running fast thing still, Which I would fix by making Football a "power walking" sport, or yet even a slow knee-crawl while doubling the pads and other protective gear (picture a hockey goalie with NFL gear and finally surrounded with bubble-wrap).  The ball would have to become a styrofoam nerf ball obviously, so noone would get bruised falling on it and at the end of the now shortened-to-15 minutes game all the players could exchange flowers, share poems, and sing hymns.    

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

You flip flip like a politician.....c'mon, be honest....you in local, state, or federal politics? City council? Home owner's association? What?????

You say how BB is at fault for an injury, but say how the starters should play if they are playing to win, yet Welker was hurt on the first drive of the game.

I'm done with you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Good idea LAZ, if this game was played on your knees Bubba would be MVP. I heard he sux a mean cocknballzz

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nailz. Show Nailz's posts

You know know what.... maybe bubba is right.  BB made Welker practice all this week, probably told Welker to do that little juke step that caused the injury. Maybe he was working him too hard. *We don't want to work to hard...right Bubba?*

I also think BB contributed to Brady's knee injury a couple years back for not having a blocking scheme in place to protect Tom's leg from a diving blitzer.

Football players PLAY football!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

And I will say for a 2nd time, your a moron. Really, your arguments are shite, U put your best out there, because U play to win the game. Again he's our best punt returner, why sit him? Its his style of play not the couple of extra hits on ST's. Face it man your terrible at debating, everyone kills U on here. Im just speaking the truth as I see it, and everyone else seems to think so as well. Sometimes everyone is right. By the way, Wilfork takes way more of a beating than WW, alot of "cumulative repetitive stress" as U so eloquently put it, do we put him on a picth count.(That was a dumd analogy by the way). Speaking of pitch counts, what about 12, Im sure his arm gets sore after throwing so much. Man did your desk n chair get the education instead of your dumbazz?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Yea bubba never played anything, but does that fit in my azz?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Bubba is confusing football players with runway models

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Good idea LAZ, if this game was played on your knees...

~I forget to add that after the shortened game-the poems and hymns, Over tea, cakes, ices, and mini cucumber sandwiches, The Players could feel free to cry (not only an expression of "true 21st century manhood", but the new-age test of strength)...  The "Best and Most heartfelt Sobbing" subsequently, would then be ranked by the league in place of a coin-flip (because that could take an eye out someday), In order to determine who gets the ball first (because kickoffs and punts would obviously be banned). 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Really, you know instead of actually playing the game, how 'bout we just have a passionate disscussion. And boy do I hate those "labels ", "winners and losers", thats so yesterday. Lets discuss, vent, and we can use gold stars and give out cupcakes to the winne..ahh, their I go again. On a cereal note, anyone w/ bubba in the name, any shape or form, needs to be banished to the Sawx forum's. They have just enough stupid to get by in there.