this is how belichick contributed to wes welker's injury...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: this is how belichick contributed to wes welker's injury...

I seem to recall a player named Troy Brown who was pretty valuable to the Pats and returned his share of punts back in the day. I suppose we can "blame" BB for that too? This kind of bellyaching is useless. If BB had a great punt returner besides Welker, should he have spared him that duty? Yes. BB doesn't have a fortune teller on the staff so we have to roll with life on and off the field. Blaming people is always an ineffective tactic and the approach of losers. Winners analyze and march on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Right on, thats what Im saying. Enough w/ this, "poor me" , "take it on the chin BS". Play tough and more physical than the guy in front of U. The guys on O need to step the F' up and stop depending on 12, 83, and 81 to do everything. And our D needs to ball up and start hating the QB, I mean really hate whoever has the rock in their hand. Were in the p-offs and have just as good a shot as the next, Im dead serious. Are we really afraid of the chargers, they get no pressure on the QB and U can run on them. And throw a lil' bit too. They got a good O, but nothing spectacular. Its V-Jack and Gates that make it go. LT is not even a shadow of himself. And we all know we can beat Indy, we actually need to play some D this time. And who else the Ravens nd Jets, I think the Ravens might really be the team to beat. They might be the most complete. Enough w/ all this talk, T it up, Im ready coach! GO PATS!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

The injury to Wes was a freak accident. Too bad, but I don't blame belichick.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

I do agree that Wes was run ragged. I think he was just totally exhausted. He probably should have rested instead of started yesterday, but I am not a coach so I don't blame B for doing what he thought was best for them to win.

I just think those starters needed a rest. They have played almost every week the whole season. Why not let some of the others play who rarely get a chance I mean we already had our playoff spot secured.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

I don't like quoting the Tuna but he once said..."I'm not in the business of conserving people" ( or words to that effect ).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

This may surprise all of you but I am bothered by Welker's injury especially if it was the field that had something to do with his injury.  I stated the day of the game that I assumed Welker already had a partially torn ACL that was fully blown on a violent plant and cut, which it was if you watch the play. 

But I may have been wrong if the field which is put together like puzzle pieces or a basketball court was not secure and gave way when and where he planted. 

What I am really bothered by, however, is Belichick complaining about this.  His penchant for leaving his field uncovered simply to change the condition for the incoming team (AND HIS OWN) make his comments pathetically hypocritical given that he has done things himself to make his own field less safe. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Is it the same as pumping in crowd noise when the the opposing team has the ball?
    ....thought so

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Phil - the only difference is that one was intentionally doctored and the other wasn't.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

You can't say that. Plus when you play in the north east, like youre Jets do you can't protect against the weather. Did you see that after the game they replaced both endzones and between the hash marks?

Congrats on your Jests BTW, I hate em but credit is given.

Sections
Shortcuts