This Is How Im Feeling So Far This Season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotzking18. Show patriotzking18's posts

This Is How Im Feeling So Far This Season

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

Re: This Is How Im Feeling So Far This Season

Agree. I'm just curious if/WHEN we make the Postseason, If things can really come together, and they can make a push that they haven't been able to make the past few years. We will see I guess. Sweet Pic by the way Bruhh!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In Response to Re: This Is How Im Feeling So Far This Season:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: This Is How Im Feeling So Far This Season : Here is one difference I can see that is BETTER (hopefully) than 2009 for sure and even last year: Line depth. Assuming Vollmer continues getting healthier, maybe Cannon can get some live reps in some blowout type games, Solder is ok with the concussion, etc, this is quite good. On D, this is far better than last year with how BB used the PUP with Brace and Deaderick. It's not so much the name on the jerseys, but the idea that he has two younger, fresh DT or DE bodies that know what to do. Last year, we lost Wright/Brace at the end and it caused BB to start signing streets FAs (Moore, Cohen), relying too much on a Gerard Warren. When the idea is to win the trench battle, this bodes well.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I agree with the depth and quality of the O and D lines being an improvement. Solder is, I think, the best pass blocker in the roster. He also gives much more depth at T. I do hope Cannon is able to not only add depth at guard (I think he is too slow footed to pass block as a T though he would be good in run blocking I expect) but also become a key blocker in short yardage and goal line running.

On the D line the boggest difference at this point is the development of a reasonable pass rush, mostly due to Carter and some help from Anderson and inside. Losing Pryor (again) is a loss. But hopefully Brace will contribute in a positive way. If he cannot he has a good  chance of not being here for opening game next year.

Love is up and down but a little better than last year. Hoping he will start to bring more consistancy to his game.

Os and Ds start at the line. So improvements there go a long way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Also concur that O and D line depth is better than in recent years; a good sign to be sure.