This is just the first step to Tony Dungy becoming the commish of the NFL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

Re: This is just the first step to Tony Dungy becoming the commish of the NFL

In Response to Re: This is just the first step to Tony Dungy becoming the commish of the NFL:
    [QUOTE]it was just funny thats was all i was saying. I knew i spelt that wrong by the way haha i just couldnt remember how to spell it.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]
    are you the one who had them delete my post on bill

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: This is just the first step to Tony Dungy becoming the commish of the NFL:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is just the first step to Tony Dungy becoming the commish of the NFL : You have any links to that? Most of the league are a bunch of cheating crooks filming others playbooks?
    Posted by Bearclaw[/QUOTE]

Most if not all of the league's coaches has films of other teams signals. You categorize it how ever you want

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

No I dont report anyone for anything ever

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

I have a question about Dungy ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

ok?.......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

[QUOTE]I have a question about Dungy ...
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

That's okay, I have the data and am now working on an entire website dedicated to all things relating to the life of Bill Belichick.  Everything he's ever done in his life will be front and center.  Every success and every FAILURE or shortcomming will be highlighted.  This way there is a true depiction of the MAN for all to ponder.  On the front page will be a detailed accounting of how this came to be.  MVPKILLA will receive credit for the birth of the project. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

You sound a little obsessed. Just like the Colts defense with their, "he didn't respect us stuff..." Jeesh, he's a coach of a game that he and the players are fortunate enough that in a very rich country they make a lot of money playing. He made a call in  game...it had nothing to do with respect.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is just the first step to Tony Dungy becoming the commish of the NFL : That's okay, I have the data and am now working on an entire website dedicated to all things relating to the life of Bill Belichick.  Everything he's ever done in his life will be front and center.  Every success and every FAILURE or shortcomming will be highlighted.  This way there is a true depiction of the MAN for all to ponder.  On the front page will be a detailed accounting of how this came to be.  MVPKILLA will receive credit for the birth of the project. 
    Posted by sodiumpentothal[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Why do I receive credit for your Belichick web site? Is that sopossed to be some kind of play on my hate for Dungy cause i dont see how the two are related? Do I have a web site for Dungy that i dont know about?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

[QUOTE]I am sorry you dont like that I dont like Dungy but i dont like the man and once in a while I will have something to say about him. I dont care how many people will go to war for him I just dotn care. I dont like him and I dont think he should be put in a place of power what so ever and I think this is just the begining. I guess all I can say and i mean this in a respectful way but if you dont like i what I have to say about Dungy then dont read the threads with his name in the title.

Killa, More often than not, you come across as an angry person.  I really doubt the world is out to get you or Patriot Nation.  Please go find your happy place.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

[QUOTE]Why do I receive credit for your Belichick web site? Is that sopossed to be some kind of play on my hate for Dungy cause i dont see how the two are related? Do I have a web site for Dungy that i dont know about?

Killa,
    This is no joke.  Please refer to the post by MarcW1.  What he says is true.  My posts to you were simply a "very drastic" attempt to get you to see the same  thing.  I really like you as a "contributor".  After our initial meeting, we've had many pleasant interactions.  If you think hard enough, you KNOW who I am (used to post under another name and forgot pswrd etc...) . You contribute too many positive things this arena and I didn't want that to be tainted by this "Dungy Obsession" you have going on.  If the site goes up, it will be because you and many others fail to see the much "bigger picture"...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

[QUOTE]You sound a little obsessed. Just like the Colts defense with their, "he didn't respect us stuff..." Jeesh, he's a coach of a game that he and the players are fortunate enough that in a very rich country they make a lot of money playing. He made a call in  game...it had nothing to do with respect. In Response to Re: This is just the first step to Tony Dungy becoming the commish of the NFL :
    Posted by futbal[/QUOTE]

don't quite know what you're talking about or who you were actually responding to, so in the interim, please stay on the sidelines while we work it out.... Thanks

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to This is just the first step to Tony Dungy becoming the commish of the NFL:
    [QUOTE]In an effort to include players' opinions and perspectives regarding on- and off-field issues, the NFL has formed a Player Advisory Forum that will be spearheaded by former Buccaneers and Colts coach Tony Dungy. Currently a broadcaster for NBC Sports, Dungy will serve as the Special Advisor to Commissioner Roger Goodell. He has already enlisted Broncos safety Brian Dawkins , Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis and Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner to help arrange and execute meetings at locations league-wide for the Advisory Forum.   "Players are an invaluable resource to us in providing direction and insight into a wide range of programs and policies," Goodell said in a statement. "Tony's experience and expertise in working with players make him an ideal leader of the Player Advisory Forum and we appreciate his willingness to take on this important role." The Player Advisor Forum grew from the Player Advisory Council that Goodell implemented in 2006 along with the NFL Players Association. The main difference is that Dungy will arrange the meetings, identify the players to be invited and develop the topics to be discussed. Some of the subjects that Goodell and Dungy would like to be broached have already been identified: player health and safety, personal conduct, game rules and procedures, career transition and player development. Dungy will expand or streamline those topics per the respective meetings, in part by leaning on players from across the league like Lewis and Dawkins. Goodell will attend all the meetings. The NFLPA has been extended an invitation to attend all sessions as well. "Input from the players to the commissioner's office and vice versa is so important in helping our league and our players be the best they can be, on and off the field," Dungy said in a statement. "The Commissioner asked me if I would lead this initiative and to me, it is exciting to be in position to help our players." Added Lewis: "This is extremely important and Tony's involvement is a big factor for me because he stands for everything that is right in the NFL. This is an area where we need unity because it's about players and the league helping each other. I truly believe we can accomplish things that will carry on way behind us." Warner, the 2008 Walter Payton Award winner as the NFL Man of the Year, said, “For the NFL to remain as successful as it is today, this type of open communication between the players and commissioner’s office is crucial. To have someone as respected and accomplished as Coach Dungy leading the effort is tremendous. His integrity and credibility are unmatched and everyone involved will be better off because of his involvement.” The meetings will resemble those Goodell staged last year with retired players, seeking their advice and listening to their concerns as to how the NFL could help them and prepare current players for life after football.     http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d81451f9b&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true He is either going to be in Goodel's ear on every major subject from now on or he is simply going to wait a few years and then take Goodel's job. So watching the NFL will most likely be like watching a church service the more he gets involved. "Tony Dungy stands for everything that is right in the NFL".....give me a break.

I don't know. Anytime you put Ray Lewis and "execute" into the same sentence, i don't think football.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

"Killa, More often than not, you come across as an angry person.  I really doubt the world is out to get you or Patriot Nation.  Please go find your happy place."

I am an angry person and what is wrong with that? maybe its not for everyone but some people like myself dont have an issue with hate or anger and we simply let it flow through us. Like sith lords lol hahaha teh world needs people like you and people like me so it really shouldnt be a problem. Oh and another thing, I am not one of those "everyone is out to get the Pats" kind of posters and if you look back at my history on this forum my posts back that up so dont lump me in with those people just because you think im an angry person. You can be an angry person and still be a rational human being.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

"Killa,
    This is no joke.  Please refer to the post by MarcW1.  What he says is true.  My posts to you were simply a "very drastic" attempt to get you to see the same  thing.  I really like you as a "contributor".  After our initial meeting, we've had many pleasant interactions.  If you think hard enough, you KNOW who I am (used to post under another name and forgot pswrd etc...) . You contribute too many positive things this arena and I didn't want that to be tainted by this "Dungy Obsession" you have going on.  If the site goes up, it will be because you and many others fail to see the much "bigger picture"... "

First let me start by saying what was your old name cause i have no idea who you are hahaha. Listen I am glad that you like what I bring to teh table as I would like to think of myself as a person with a lot of football IQ as I have played and or coached for a very long time. And if you dont like the hate that I throw at Dungy I dont know what to tell you. I could say I will try and stop but to be honest I will most likely forget i said that and next time i see a Dungy story I will most likely have something to say about it. I do not like the man. I dont agree with his stance on pretty much everything. I dont like his politics, I dont like his coaching theory, and i dont like him. I think he is overrated as a coach and as a human being and I am allowed to that. You might think I see the big picture but from where i sit I think its you who dont see the big picture. But that is the way people are. And please know that everything I say is coming from a respectful place and I am not trying to be a jerk I just do not agree with you about the guy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

[QUOTE]"Killa, This is no joke.  Please refer to the post by MarcW1.  What he says is true.  My posts to you were simply a "very drastic" attempt to get you to see the same  thing.  I really like you as a "contributor".  After our initial meeting, we've had many pleasant interactions.  If you think hard enough, you KNOW who I am (used to post under another name and forgot pswrd etc...) . You contribute too many positive things this arena and I didn't want that to be tainted by this "Dungy Obsession" you have going on.  If the site goes up, it will be because you and many others fail to see the much "bigger picture"... " First let me start by saying what was your old name cause i have no idea who you are hahaha. Listen I am glad that you like what I bring to teh table as I would like to think of myself as a person with a lot of football IQ as I have played and or coached for a very long time. And if you dont like the hate that I throw at Dungy I dont know what to tell you. I could say I will try and stop but to be honest I will most likely forget i said that and next time i see a Dungy story I will most likely have something to say about it. I do not like the man. I dont agree with his stance on pretty much everything. I dont like his politics, I dont like his coaching theory, and i dont like him. I think he is overrated as a coach and as a human being and I am allowed to that. You might think I see the big picture but from where i sit I think its you who dont see the big picture. But that is the way people are. And please know that everything I say is coming from a respectful place and I am not trying to be a jerk I just do not agree with you about the guy.
    I once said that your biggest challenge was going to be devising a defense to stop my twins (the future Brady to Moss combo).  Any bells ringing?  The new name is a play off the old name...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Oh thats right you are the guy with the the two kids playing football. Now i know whats up haha hope their football season is going good. I had to put coaching on the back burner this year so I could pay for my wedding but i still show up whenever I can to coach the D line and I try to make to the games so i can coach during the games but during the week I am not at practice.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

[QUOTE]Oh thats right you are the guy with the the two kids playing football. Now i know whats up haha hope their football season is going good. I had to put coaching on the back burner this year so I could pay for my wedding but i still show up whenever I can to coach the D line and I try to make to the games so i can coach during the games but during the week I am not at practice.

The Plain Truth.  I read about the wedding on here but had no access to send best wishes etc...  Congratulations albeit late.  How was the honeymoon? Overseas wasn't it.  Anyway... As before, we'll agree to disagree.  We have more in common than not.  Next time you go off, I'll still be here to remind you.  We cool?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

[QUOTE]"Killa, More often than not, you come across as an angry person.  I really doubt the world is out to get you or Patriot Nation.  Please go find your happy place." I am an angry person and what is wrong with that? maybe its not for everyone but some people like myself dont have an issue with hate or anger and we simply let it flow through us. Like sith lords lol hahaha teh world needs people like you and people like me so it really shouldnt be a problem. Oh and another thing, I am not one of those "everyone is out to get the Pats" kind of posters and if you look back at my history on this forum my posts back that up so dont lump me in with those people just because you think im an angry person. You can be an angry person and still be a rational human being.

Killa,  It's all good and I respect your desire to be angry.  I've read plenty of your posts and have an understanding of how you usually operate...  Even though Dungy was the coach of the Colts, I have a lot of respect for him as a person.  I read his book a couple years ago and found him to be a man of character and faith.  I know you don't feel the same way about Dungy and never will.  I wonder how Rodney Harrison feels about Dungy after working with him for the past 2 months, and if Dungy will do a good job with his new position.              

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is just the first step to Tony Dungy becoming the commish of the NFL : What model was it that taught him to spear prone and defenseless players in the back?
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]

There's a difference to a guy playing dirty and a thug.  Harrison was voted dirtiest player in the league how many times?  Rodney is hardly a thug.  Hines Ward is not a thug.  Larry Johnson the woman beater is a thug.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is just the first step to Tony Dungy becoming the commish of the NFL : There's a difference to a guy playing dirty and a thug.  Harrison was voted dirtiest player in the league how many times?  Rodney is hardly a thug.  Hines Ward is not a thug.  Larry Johnson the woman beater is a thug.
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

Personally, I don't makek that distinction. When you make your living in the public eye, the way professional athletes do, how you carry yourself on the field defines you, as far as I'm concerned. Maybe "thug" carries a connotation for you that it doesn't for me, but I'm not really interested in arguing semantics. I just don't see the benefit of a guy with no respect for the rules of the game having the commissioner's ear.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is just the first step to Tony Dungy becoming the commish of the NFL : Personally, I don't makek that distinction. When you make your living in the public eye, the way professional athletes do, how you carry yourself on the field defines you, as far as I'm concerned. Maybe "thug" carries a connotation for you that it doesn't for me, but I'm not really interested in arguing semantics. I just don't see the benefit of a guy with no respect for the rules of the game having the commissioner's ear.

Fair enough.  Everyone's entitled to their opinion and your right, there's really no point in arguing it, its not like we're gonna all of a sudden change our mind.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

First the NFLPA, next he's taking over the world!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This is just the first step to Tony Dungy becoming the commish of the NFL : What model was it that taught him to spear prone and defenseless players in the back?
    He's channeling his inner Roidney HGHarrison

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to This is just the first step to Tony Dungy becoming the commish of the NFL:
    [QUOTE]In an effort to include players' opinions and perspectives regarding on- and off-field issues, the NFL has formed a Player Advisory Forum that will be spearheaded by former Buccaneers and Colts coach Tony Dungy. Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

Tony does a lot of good with kids and appears to be a good guy. He lost me when he criticized BB over the BS spy-gate. As a Christian he is not to judge anyone, yet he took the time out to make a comment on something he had zero facts on.

He lost some respect there, not because he said it against BB but because he professes his faith right out front, which is a good thing. He is forgiven but he should have kept quiet and once he did blow it he should have apologized.

Anything less is less than what he says he is.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Bill thats cause Dungy is a giant fake.

What's the matter Underdogg? Too many people sh*tting on Dungy so you have to try and throw a shot at Rodney Harrison?

Sections
Shortcuts