This is just the first step to Tony Dungy becoming the commish of the NFL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Re: This is just the first step to Tony Dungy becoming the commish of the NFL

"Would you say Sarah Palin, George W and Lon, oops, I mean Dick Cheney are THUGS? "

No not thugs but they are deffently bad people.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

You probably havent seen his initial posts on a similar topic about 4-5 months ago. You'd understand what I'm saying. The brainless assumption my friend is you. I have a bases for my assertions, you are not privy to it so you opened your mouth and just yakitty yakked.

In Response to Re: This is just the first step to Tony Dungy becoming the commish of the NFL:
    Achie, Relax buddy, I can almost guarantee you that MVP doesn't have a problem with Mike Tomlin or Raheem Morris or Lovie Smith.  Stop throwing the racism card out there, show me where he says something derogatory about African Americans as a whole, not just Dungy.  Talk about a brainless assumption and rant...
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Thanks Z for having my back.

"You're right buddy. This MVP KILLA guy is the most racist I have ever encountered in this forum." - Archie

Who are you talking to when you say buddy? Cause other then you no one else has said anything at all abotu me being a racist so you are all alone on that one guy. The person to whcih I think you thought they were talking about was not me but was instead Pmike as he made a comment about Ray Lewis and Dawkins being thugs and other people didnt like that but no one said I was a racist except you.

"who the h*ll are you a no-name, kiddie footbal coach to raise an objection? " - Archie

Ok so you are allowed to your opinion but I am not? You have never said anything about a game or a player or a flag taht you thought was bogus? So I assume that since you did it to me I can do it to you, so next time you have something to say about some BS call that costs us a game I will respond with a strong "who the *hell are you to question a call?" And by the way you trying to make fun of me for coaching high school kids just makes you look dumb not me so keep it up. I contribute to the lives of young men and help point them in teh right direction through football. What the *hell do you do for people that are not related to you? I have no ties to any of those kids, i have no kids of my own or little brothers or anything like that. I do it cause i enjoythe game and I am good with kids so go f*ck yourseor trying to turn that into a negitive.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Actually Archie you are the *prick who shows up once every 3 months and then acts like he knows whats going on. CaptainZ is on here every day and has seen the very threads you are reffering to but teh problem is you are the only one who thinks what I say is racist. I do not put down all balck people i put down Tony Dungy so how am i racist? I hang out with and coach black people and i have never once had an issue so how am i racist? I have no issue with Romeo Crenell or mike Tomlin or Warren Moon or Donavan McNabb or anyone else of that race other then Dungy so how am I racist. back up your words.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Shut up achie, if you want to fight like a little b*tch go do it on the Jests boards.  I'm sure Leon would love to keep you company.  How are ya?!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

oh! No intelligent comebacks? Suddenlly you are starting to foam at the mouth like a spoiled brainless brat.

In Response to Re: This is just the first step to Tony Dungy becoming the commish of the NFL:
    Shut up achie, if you want to fight like a little b*tch go do it on the Jests boards.  I'm sure Leon would love to keep you company.  How are ya?!
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

No. I am here on a regular bases and follow the threads. When I feel like writing a response I do. Otherwise, it is generally a decent forum until your hatred and racism fires up.

Actually Archie you are the *prick who shows up once every 3 months and then acts like he knows whats going on. CaptainZ is on here every day and has seen the very threads you are reffering to but teh problem is you are the only one who thinks what I say is racist. I do not put down all balck people i put down Tony Dungy so how am i racist? I hang out with and coach black people and i have never once had an issue so how am i racist? I have no issue with Romeo Crenell or mike Tomlin or Warren Moon or Donavan McNabb or anyone else of that race other then Dungy so how am I racist. back up your words.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

"oh! No intelligent comebacks? Suddenlly you are starting to foam at the mouth like a spoiled brainless brat."

You're not worth my time and effort.  You're a narrow-minded s**t stirrer and I don't want to get into it with you.  Where's DJ with his troll-zapper thing when ya need him!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

So you want us to believe your story that you do the things that you do for the kids just because "YOU LOVE THE GAME AND YOU LOVE THE KIDS" right?

So tell me then, why will you not extend that same courtesy to Tony Dungy who HAS mad a name for himself in the NFL and who by his example is being picked for important positions in the league? What makes you think that what DUNGY does is FAKE or that he does it for the "self glorification" or that as you call him, "saint dungy" is just being self-righteous or that "being one of the few BLACK coaches, he takes credit for Mannings Plays and the bla bla blaaaa you yak all the time. EXPLAIN PLEASE MR DO-GOOD!

Thanks Z for having my back. "You're right buddy. This MVP KILLA guy is the most racist I have ever encountered in this forum." - Archie Who are you talking to when you say buddy? Cause other then you no one else has said anything at all abotu me being a racist so you are all alone on that one guy. The person to whcih I think you thought they were talking about was not me but was instead Pmike as he made a comment about Ray Lewis and Dawkins being thugs and other people didnt like that but no one said I was a racist except you.   "who the h*ll are you a no-name, kiddie footbal coach to raise an objection? " - Archie Ok so you are allowed to your opinion but I am not? You have never said anything about a game or a player or a flag taht you thought was bogus? So I assume that since you did it to me I can do it to you, so next time you have something to say about some BS call that costs us a game I will respond with a strong "who the *hell are you to question a call?" And by the way you trying to make fun of me for coaching high school kids just makes you look dumb not me so keep it up. I contribute to the lives of young men and help point them in teh right direction through football. What the *hell do you do for people that are not related to you? I have no ties to any of those kids, i have no kids of my own or little brothers or anything like that. I do it cause i enjoythe game and I am good with kids so go f*ck yourseor trying to turn that into a negitive.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

Could it be you are not interested in engaging me b'cos you have a little brain aneurysm going on and can't relate to intelligent, thoughtful, analytical  and factual conversation?

"oh! No intelligent comebacks? Suddenlly you are starting to foam at the mouth like a spoiled brainless brat." You're not worth my time and effort.  You're a narrow-minded s**t stirrer and I don't want to get into it with you.  Where's DJ with his troll-zapper thing when ya need him!!
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Archie first of all you dont know me, so for you to try and sit here and act liek you know me or why I coach is just ridiculas. I coach cause I like the game of football and I am good at teaching the kids how to play D and that is that. Its not like i am imploid by the school or anything like that. And since you are so informed on me and how I am such a racist please tell us all when was the last time I used a racist slur on this forum? teh N word? Or any other kid of racist remark? If i was racist wouldnt i use such slurs when debating such subjects of a Mike Vick? But i dont cause i am not a racist and you have no proof what so ever to say I am racist.

I think Dungy is fake and I dont have any proof to back that up at all but me saying he is a fake is not racist. What about teh statement "Dungy is a fake" makes me a racist? It just means that i dont like this ONE PERSON. i dont hate all blacks I simply hate Tony Dungy.

And as a coach he is overrated which is where most of my hate stems from and i have backed this up time and time again by pointing out Dungy history as a head coach. He is not a good head coach, he is sopossed to be this mastermind defensive coach but yet his D units for teh colts where year in and year out bad units. His tampa two is a joke and his history as a Defensive coach is a joke.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

"factual conversation? " - Archie

Facts? what facts are you bringing to the table? I ahve no seen you present a single fact this entire time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

You just made my point MVPKILLA. Common logic suggests that if you have no proof for an allegation, then dont make it. In some places your butt could get hauled to court for libel.

Now, there is perfect sentimental reason to not like an opposing coach as a person. It is Ok not to like TONY DUNGY THE COACH! But once you start tying TONY DUNGY THE BLACK coach to his records, your point of reference is no longer Tony Dungy the person, your point of reference is color vrs ability. And thats precisely where your previous long-thread entitled "saint dungy" or so was all about. You might remember Limbaugh being fired from ESPN because of his use of the Phrase "A BLACK quaterback". He could have said McNabb the quaterback and he'd be fine!

Now again, you want us to believe that what you do is purely altruistic? Why? Because you said so? Thats fine, we believe you. Now tell me why we can't believe Dungy when he's is the better known coach between the two of you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Archie you can beleave what ever you want! I am not saying "hey everyone you al HAVE to think the way I think" now am I? No Im not I am saying me personally I think he is a fake. I dont think he is the saint the media makes him out to be and I dont think he is a good coach at all, not one bit. Not even as a DC. And when did I say "black head coach"? If anything I might have at one time or another said he gets more credit then he has earned because he was teh first black head coach to win a title. But that is not racist not even a little bit it is just a statement. I am not saying "all black coaches are overrated" I am saying that Dungy is overrated. As a coach I think its a fact that he is not a good coach and i can go on and on about it. As person I say it is my opinion that he is overrated as a human being as well. And that is because of his politics and his beleaf system and that is my right. But none of what I just said makes me a racist. I hate one man not an entire group of people and it has ntohing to do with his skin color and everything to do with the media *sucking him off all the time when he is OVERRATED! Now what about that makes me a racist?

And as far as you saying I expect you to beleave me when I say I coach for the love of the game and the kids I do not care what you think or what you beleave. You are some guy on the internet and your opinion of me means jack sh*t in the grand scheme of things the same way I am sure Dungy could care less what i think.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

Archie you can beleave what ever you want! I am not saying "hey everyone you al HAVE to think the way I think" now am I? No Im not I am saying me personally I think he is a fake. I dont think he is the saint the media makes him out to be and I dont think he is a good coach at all, not one bit. Not even as a DC. And when did I say "black head coach"? If anything I might have at one time or another said he gets more credit then he has earned because he was teh first black head coach to win a title. But that is not racist not even a little bit it is just a statement. I am not saying "all black coaches are overrated" I am saying that Dungy is overrated. As a coach I think its a fact that he is not a good coach and i can go on and on about it. As person I say it is my opinion that he is overrated as a human being as well. And that is because of his politics and his beleaf system and that is my right. But none of what I just said makes me a racist. I hate one man not an entire group of people and it has ntohing to do with his skin color and everything to do with the media *sucking him off all the time when he is OVERRATED! Now what about that makes me a racist? And as far as you saying I expect you to beleave me when I say I coach for the love of the game and the kids I do not care what you think or what you beleave. You are some guy on the internet and your opinion of me means jack sh*t in the grand scheme of things the same way I am sure Dungy could care less what i think.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.........................

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

Thanks Z for having my back. "You're right buddy. This MVP KILLA guy is the most racist I have ever encountered in this forum." - Archie Who are you talking to when you say buddy? Cause other then you no one else has said anything at all abotu me being a racist so you are all alone on that one guy. The person to whcih I think you thought they were talking about was not me but was instead Pmike as he made a comment about Ray Lewis and Dawkins being thugs and other people didnt like that but no one said I was a racist except you.   "who the h*ll are you a no-name, kiddie footbal coach to raise an objection? " - Archie Ok so you are allowed to your opinion but I am not? You have never said anything about a game or a player or a flag taht you thought was bogus? So I assume that since you did it to me I can do it to you, so next time you have something to say about some BS call that costs us a game I will respond with a strong "who the *hell are you to question a call?" And by the way you trying to make fun of me for coaching high school kids just makes you look dumb not me so keep it up. I contribute to the lives of young men and help point them in teh right direction through football. What the *hell do you do for people that are not related to you? I have no ties to any of those kids, i have no kids of my own or little brothers or anything like that. I do it cause i enjoythe game and I am good with kids so go f*ck yourseor trying to turn that into a negitive.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Despite his Dungy, Vick, (?) Lewis stances, I'll go on the record as believing in the heart of the KILLA not being that of a racist.  KILLA, please note that this is kinda what I was warning you about.  You have to know your audience.  Sometimes what you say and how you say it, can be misconstrued and invite not only criticism, but give the "real HOODIES" and opportunity to spew their hate and have it attributed indirectly to you. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

Posted by MVPKilla2009

Be careful KILLA, you walking right into a zone you don't want to be in.  This zone is called, "THE I CAN'T BE A RACIST BECAUSE I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS OR LIKE SOME BLACK PEOPLE ZONE".  Sometimes when you have the tiger by the tail, the best thing is to "LET HIM LOOSE".

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Truth this has nothing to do with my audience as I am sure that my normal day to day audience is more then adult enough to read what I have to say and not take it as me being racist. Only small minded PC little pukes like this archie guy have any problem with what i say. I have never said or done anything on this forum to lead anyone to beleave that I am a racist. This guy archie clearly has never seen what a real racist looks like. I had a kid get pulled from my football team a few years back because he got benched in favor of a black student and his father was pretty racist about the whole thing. that is racist. I have said a lot of bad things some warranted and some not towards Tony Dungy but that is me talking about ONE MAN not a whole group of people. Now if I said something like "all black coachs cant coach" then fine call me a racist but me saying Tony Dungy cant coach is not racist not even a little. Archie just cant have conversations with the big boys. He thinks any kind of negitive remarks towards a person of color is a racist comment which to me seems more racist then anything i have said. At least I treat people as equels and dont use the kiddie gloves for anyone. This kid trys so hard not to be racist that he is being racist. I know its a stretch but its a working theory. I dont use the kid gloves for anyone.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

In Response to Re: This is just the first step to Tony Dungy becoming the commish of the NFL : Despite his Dungy, Vick, (?) Lewis stances, I'll go on the record as believing in the heart of the KILLA not being that of a racist.  KILLA, please note that this is kinda what I was warning you about.  You have to know your audience.  Sometimes what you say and how you say it, can be misconstrued and invite not only criticism, but give the "real HOODIES" and opportunity to spew their hate and have it attributed indirectly to you. 
    Posted by sodiumpentothal

Sodium:
    Please I am not a hoodie. I am a PATS fan and a lover of the game who comes here to share thoughts. Its just occasionally, this MVPKILLA guy spews stuff that, one cant help but react to. This is not the first time we have had this exchange and he just never seems to learn from it. We love our tem, but lets not take it overboard. Its unnecessary!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

Truth this has nothing to do with my audience as I am sure that my normal day to day audience is more then adult enough to read what I have to say and not take it as me being racist. Only small minded PC little pukes like this archie guy have any problem with what i say. I have never said or done anything on this forum to lead anyone to beleave that I am a racist. This guy archie clearly has never seen what a real racist looks like. I had a kid get pulled from my football team a few years back because he got benched in favor of a black student and his father was pretty racist about the whole thing. that is racist. I have said a lot of bad things some warranted and some not towards Tony Dungy but that is me talking about ONE MAN not a whole group of people. Now if I said something like "all black coachs cant coach" then fine call me a racist but me saying Tony Dungy cant coach is not racist not even a little. Archie just cant have conversations with the big boys. He thinks any kind of negitive remarks towards a person of color is a racist comment which to me seems more racist then anything i have said. At least I treat people as equels and dont use the kiddie gloves for anyone. This kid trys so hard not to be racist that he is being racist. I know its a stretch but its a working theory. I dont use the kid gloves for anyone.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

I was referring to the fact that sometimes what you say and to whom you may be referring to provides an avenue for those on this board who are indeed racist.  You can't deny that they're here, can you?  It's like the "birther movement", one persons opinion provided others with a "shield" to come of out the closet with.
    Regardles, you guys are really filling up my files.  The debut of the site is gonna be a "monster".  I decided to do it on a the social networking sites the branch out for the cash...  I really am thankful LOL...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

In Response to Re: This is just the first step to Tony Dungy becoming the commish of the NFL : Sodium: Please I am not a hoodie. I am a PATS fan and a lover of the game who comes here to share thoughts. Its just occasionally, this MVPKILLA guy spews stuff that, one cant help but react to. This is not the first time we have had this exchange and he just never seems to learn from it. We love our tem, but lets not take it overboard. Its unnecessary!
    Posted by achie

I honestly wasn't referring to you.  I apologize if it came out that way.  Those on this board know beyond a shadow of a doubt who they are.  Once again, I didn't mean you at all.  I really like KILLA, but this is one of those areas where we agree to disagree.  Fortunately, this chat has inspired me start my own blog about Bill Belichick, with this "discussion" getting full credit for the inspiration...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

In Response to Re: This is just the first step to Tony Dungy becoming the commish of the NFL : Sodium: Please I am not a hoodie. I am a PATS fan and a lover of the game who comes here to share thoughts. Its just occasionally, this MVPKILLA guy spews stuff that, one cant help but react to. This is not the first time we have had this exchange and he just never seems to learn from it. We love our tem, but lets not take it overboard. Its unnecessary!
    Posted by achie

BTW,
    Sodium reads so clinical or impersonal.  How about SP, TS (truth serum), or PT (plain truth, my old name).  Keep up the fight...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Truth by the way I meant to say thanks for having my back so thanks.

And Archie I "never seem to learn from it" cause nothing you say holds any water. You call me a racist but yet you cant finger point a single post where I was being a racist. If you dont like that I have all this hate in my heart then that is one thing and if you want to accuse me of hating Dungy and saying things out of hate then that is fine i fess up to that but for you to try and turn me into a racist merely because i hate ONE MAN and that ONE MAN happens to be a black man is just stupid. Does it not teach you anything that every time you come out and try and make me a racist that people come to my defense? Every time you do it 2 or 3 people come right out and say Killa is not a racist. And that is because although I am a angry man I am also a good guy. I have never said anything remotely racist on this forum, I might not be PC and I might say some mean stuff but I dont say racist things. You dont have to agree with what i say but dont try and make me a racist just cause you cant handle a little outside the box thinking. People wouldnt back me up if i was a racist, Plain Truth wouldnt back me up if I was a racist so if anything take his word for it, I am not a racist.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

In Response to Re: This is just the first step to Tony Dungy becoming the commish of the NFL : BTW, Sodium reads so clinical or impersonal.  How about SP, TS (truth serum), or PT (plain truth, my old name).  Keep up the fight...
    Posted by sodiumpentothal

At least you know what I do for a living :)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

Truth by the way I meant to say thanks for having my back so thanks. And Archie I "never seem to learn from it" cause nothing you say holds any water. You call me a racist but yet you cant finger point a single post where I was being a racist. If you dont like that I have all this hate in my heart then that is one thing and if you want to accuse me of hating Dungy and saying things out of hate then that is fine i fess up to that but for you to try and turn me into a racist merely because i hate ONE MAN and that ONE MAN happens to be a black man is just stupid. Does it not teach you anything that every time you come out and try and make me a racist that people come to my defense? Every time you do it 2 or 3 people come right out and say Killa is not a racist. And that is because although I am a angry man I am also a good guy. I have never said anything remotely racist on this forum, I might not be PC and I might say some mean stuff but I dont say racist things. You dont have to agree with what i say but dont try and make me a racist just cause you cant handle a little outside the box thinking. People wouldnt back me up if i was a racist, Plain Truth wouldnt back me up if I was a racist so if anything take his word for it, I am not a racist.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

I hope so.

Sections
Shortcuts