This is one way to keep Cruz with Giants

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: This is one way to keep Cruz with Giants

I think we Pats fans are skating on thin ice if we want to criticize the Giants' approach in recent years.   Pats are, in my opinion, a more consistently good team, but it's the Giants that have the Lombardis. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

but what about salary cap hell?

The NYG havnt done jack sh!t to improve there god awful team from last year... Why is that??

god awful...LOL! they were 8-5 and had beaten the saints packers and 49ers-easy there son

they had a bad finish-combination of age injury and worst of all complacency-coughlin won't let it happen again you can believe

so only one yr removed from a championship i wouldn't go radically changing much

exactly who have they lost that hasn't been replaced or won't be by the draft or FA? -which Resse has proven to be so adept at-remember he is a Giants GM and they have been drafting the same way for ages, cap or no cap and have restructured many a contract over the years-where do you think bellichick learned how to do it after all? from Parcells and Young of course

I expect ol' Russ to blow his silly horn filled with slective "facts" and nonsense but u really ought not to follow him down that road to ruin if at all possible

Isn't picking 13 games out of a 16 game schedule selective facts?  Isn't it time for the ny fans to give the annual call for coughlins head?   

not after 46...he has a lifetime pass  :  )

ill bet on that. It's nyers after all 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

The NYG havnt done jack sh!t to improve there god awful team from last year... Why is that??

god awful...LOL! they were 8-5 and had beaten the saints packers and 49ers-easy there son

they had a bad finish-combination of age injury and worst of all complacency-coughlin won't let it happen again you can believe

so only one yr removed from a championship i wouldn't go radically changing much

exactly who have they lost that hasn't been replaced or won't be by the draft or FA? -which Resse has proven to be so adept at-remember he is a Giants GM and they have been drafting the same way for ages, cap or no cap and have restructured many a contract over the years-where do you think bellichick learned how to do it after all? from Parcells and Young of course

I expect ol' Russ to blow his silly horn filled with slective "facts" and nonsense but u really ought not to follow him down that road to ruin if at all possible

Isn't picking 13 games out of a 16 game schedule selective facts?  Isn't it time for the ny fans to give the annual call for coughlins head?   

not after 46...he has a lifetime pass  :  )

ill bet on that. It's nyers after all 

fans are fans phil and some things will never change-the city or sport rarely matters

hell after all tom brady has done here in a dozen years i still see people calling for his head all the time, even in games the offense scores 25-30 points

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Even Brady doesn't get a lifetime pass.  I like coughlin. I thought his nose was going to freeze off in the gb playoff game.  The guys been on the ropes more then I can count. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

They don't get it,, X.  They think having people taking paycuts and restructuring left and right that it means it's a healthy cap situation.

Cap stays flat through next year. They didn't make the playoffs lasty year, won't this year most likely, and won't next year.

Mass exodus in Giantland. Last 2 drafts have been weak, too.

Have they even signed a FA yet after their massive loss of usual starters?

Really, didnt they sign;

Murphy WR 25 yrs old. Better than Jones/Sanders

Myers TE 27 yrs old. 79 rcpts last year

Connor LB 27 years old

Rivers LB 26 yrs old

Ross CB 30 yrs old

Mundy S 27 years old

Jenkins DT 31 yrs old

Brown S 26 yrs old. Led NFC in int's

Cruz looks like he will resign this week (higher AAV than Welker and Amendola but lower AAV than Jennings)

Seems like a good group, young, proven. Seems they will all contribute

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

But they did win the Lombardi two years ago.  Maybe a little salary cap trouble is the price you have to pay? 

It's because Brady sucked in the 4th qtr that they can even say that, Prolate. You know that.

Maybe if Brady had Cruz, Manningham, and Nicks, he wouldn't have sucked so bad?  With all those receivers, the Giants were able to survive boththeir TEs going down with injuries in the Super Bowl . . 

Well, they actually established a run game. We didn't.

Welker, Branch and Hernandez are a very comparable set of targets to Manningham, Nicks and Cruz. Cruz did nothing in the SB.

No one forced Brady to throw that INT on 1st down or throw high to the wrong shoulder a wide open receiver.

Come on, it hand nothing to do with the run game. The defense couldn't get a stop when it matter the most. That offsides on 3rd down, still bothers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Daddy Manning would beat his asscheeks. The Manning family are takers, not givers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to xxxcrwn's comment:

Daddy Manning would beat his asscheeks. The Manning family are takers, not givers.

long as eli keeps taking lombardi's from brady and co. he's a-ok by me!  :  )

Sections
Shortcuts