This is Rusty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

This is Rusty

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Re: This is Rusty

#321 Rusty Staub

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/rusty-wallace-1.jpg

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The only Rusty I know is the Beef-a Roni horse from Seinfeld

[/QUOTE]

LOL +100

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

"Have you noticed there aren't a lot of Chinese guys named Rusty?"

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who is this Rusty character and why does everybody seem to dislike him so much??

You NE fans are something else.Here's an example of why I can't stand you. Lets take a player like Nomar Garciaparra. OPne he left beantown everybody hated him but when he was here all you could do was talk s*&t about him.

Apparently this Rusty character has done something to anger the masses so in true NE fandom character yiou all choose to play 'dogpile onthe rabbit"

You see it's not the boston teams or players that I hate so much ( well maybe that blow hard Schilling) it's their know nothing loudmouth fans that I can't stomach. Yup and that would be all of you.

So is everybody planning on having a productive day??

[/QUOTE]

Awww, Leon. Still the same old drivel? Seriously my man, you need new material. I mean, your posts have become a snooze-fest. Maybe take a year off, work on your tan and come back with something fresh. Also, let go of the hate. It will only hurt you in the end and none of us here would want that. God bless and have great day.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]

God bless?! I didn't sneeze

Mob mentality fans-I can't wait to hear the cries of TRADE BRADY and FIRE BB in here. You will exposed for what you truly are then.PATHTIC.

Gnaw on that awhile -I'll check in later...Y'all have a nice day now...ya'hear

[/QUOTE]

I don't want Brady traded or Belichick fired. Where do you get this? What's pathetic is whatever it is that gnaws at you. I'm telling you, let go of the hatred. It won't affect anyone here and doesn't do you any good. Have a blessed day.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]

Who is this Rusty character and why does everybody seem to dislike him so much??

You NE fans are something else.Here's an example of why I can't stand you. Lets take a player like Nomar Garciaparra. OPne he left beantown everybody hated him but when he was here all you could do was talk s*&t about him.

Apparently this Rusty character has done something to anger the masses so in true NE fandom character yiou all choose to play 'dogpile onthe rabbit"

You see it's not the boston teams or players that I hate so much ( well maybe that blow hard Schilling) it's their know nothing loudmouth fans that I can't stomach. Yup and that would be all of you.

So is everybody planning on having a productive day??

[/QUOTE]

Wrong.

Again... Next

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]

God bless?! I didn't sneeze

Mob mentality fans-I can't wait to hear the cries of TRADE BRADY and FIRE BB in here. You will exposed for what you truly are then.PATHTIC.

Gnaw on that awhile -I'll check in later...Y'all have a nice day now...ya'hear

[/QUOTE]

Tomorrow is your last day in here until next year just before the great Patriots whip up on the Jets once again... Bye bye little trollie.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

I like to think of it as one of his favorite past times.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

No worries. 

Master-Hess won't be heard from for awhile after 7pm Sunday night.

He'll be too busy washing his DirtySanchez off his face.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Perhaps if Dusty was cleaned up, and with the addition of some add ons, he could then on his way out of town take Hess with him.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts