This is Rusty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

Re: This is Rusty ... What exactly have the jets done in the last 40-50 years?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Re: This is Rusty

Hey HESSYFIT ..... Joe Walton remember him?  were you in the stands yelling JOE MUST GO

frinking hypocrite

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

did you bump your head Leona? you were saying we Boston fans treat our teams, players and coaches badly. I pointed out a fine example of jest fan history when you were the stands yelling JOE MUST GO. I never said anything about last weeks game other than I won't panic there are 10 games to go....ok bunky I hear your landlord yelling for ya....."what's that awful smell coming from your basement apartment?"

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckels' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

hey bunky-The pats just lost to a rookie QB and your QB had two INT's and two crucial penalties. he almost single handidly lost the Seattle game for the pats and like the rest of them in here with there Brady jerseys,tacky team logo stickers on every vehicle that you own,team logo wearing etc you'll blame the defense.

Did you watch the game last Sunday. I did and what I saw was Brady s crew up.So did you but  you don't have the stones to admit it. Sadly 98% of you don't including Honda Roadster

[/QUOTE]

So what?  NE's D also made Matt Schaub look great and barely won down in Atlanta in 2005.  A Pats D never really fares well against QBs without much a track record anyway.

Yes, I saw Brady have a down day.

You're as dumb as Phat Rex/Mangione. I don't have the "stones" to admit what? 

[/QUOTE]

You saw Brady have a down day? Wow, you ARE a real football genius. And the rest of us though it was one of his best ever. LMAO.`

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Honda - Your efforts at comedy are weak at best.Leave that up to me. I'm much better at this than you are

busy day in here with all the excuse makers for Brady who went 1 for 6 in the red zone last week. They want to put all the blame on the defense of the pats when the finger should be pointed directly at Tom Brady.

Joe must go happened back in 88 -The pats won a SB about that long agao wasn't it? hahaha It was like 10 years ago but you people act like it was last year. Wake up

[/QUOTE]

No. They were in a SB... ahhh the most recent one. Unfortunately the guy who scored 1/3 of their offensive TDs was ineffective due to injury but they hung in there despite that and lost on yet another defensive collapse at the endgame.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Brady had a horrible day ,you admit that but you have been blaming the defense for 5 days now. So why the change of heart? I guess that you finally realized that and are back pedaling now?

[/QUOTE]

Horrible day? Snap out of it. His 79 that day is better than Sanchez's career mark!

Brady is basically the only one who did anything for the Pats.

Try to make your trolling an itsy bisy bit challenge for crying out loud.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brady had a horrible day ,you admit that but you have been blaming the defense for 5 days now. So why the change of heart? I guess that you finally realized that and are back pedaling now?

[/QUOTE]

Horrible day? Snap out of it. His 79 that day is better than Sanchez's career mark!

[/QUOTE]

"NE has a great run game. I have no idea why they chose not to run in Seattle other than they felt they couldn't and didn't even try. I think you at least have to try."

- Brian Billick (5 minutes ago on NFLN)

When Brian Billick has our problem nailed, it's a problem. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Billick thinks running 26 times "isn't trying"? What's the "trying" threshold? When your lead back is getting 2.1 yac and your RBs all together aren't averaging even 4 a carry; you probably aren't going to keep "trying".

Learn the game junior.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

jr -More stats????- It looks like gobbledy Gook-My guy won and your guy lost-Plain and simple

[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^LMAO

Typical jets' fan. Savor the tiny victories.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

babe - Bunk had something to say to you about your man love on the other thraed - raelly took you to the playground and beat you up a bit- You better get back there and defend yourself-LOL he really crushed you and the rest of the Brady apologists-Stats and all!

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you and Bunkie are real kindred spirits all right. Real football savvy gurus.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"NE has a great run game. I have no idea why they chose not to run in Seattle other than they felt they couldn't and didn't even try. I think you at least have to try."

[/QUOTE]

Billick thinks running 26 times "isn't trying"? What's the "trying" threshold? When your lead back is getting 2.1 yac and your RBs all together aren't averaging even 4 a carry; you probably aren't going to keep "trying".

Learn the game junior.

[/QUOTE]

NOt when it's 58 passes, no.   That's over a 4:1 dominant pass to run ration. That's absolutely awful especially in the rain.

10 obligatory runs out of 16 rushes for Ridley is not "establishing a run" in the first half. There is no way any NFL team should play with a LEAD on the road, passing 58 times and only rushing 16 with their lead back.  Only YOU and the BBWs would approve.

Did you take math in college? Did you even take a statistics course and open the book to chapter 1? lmao

[/QUOTE]

58 to 26 is 4:1?  Did you just ask him if he took math?  The irony!!!!!! Try dividing 58 by 26 and see what you get.  Hint:  it's not 4.

Also 48% in shotgun so far does not = the 60% that you've been proclaiming.  FALSELY!!!

Do you know NE was using the pass game as an extention of the enemic run game last week?

Oh, yes... it's true.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Learn the game junior.

[/QUOTE]

NOt when it's 58 passes, no.   That's over a 4:1 dominant pass to run ration. That's absolutely awful especially in the rain.

10 obligatory runs out of 16 rushes for Ridley is not "establishing a run" in the first half. There is no way any NFL team should play with a LEAD on the road, passing 58 times and only rushing 16 with their lead back.  Only YOU and the BBWs would approve.

Did you take math in college? Did you even take a statistics course and open the book to chapter 1? lmao

[/QUOTE]

58 to 26 is 4:1?  Did you just ask him if he took math?  The irony!!!!!! Try dividing 58 by 26 and see what you get.  Hint:  it's not 4.

Also 48% in shotgun so far does not = the 60% that you've been proclaiming.  FALSELY!!!

Do you know NE was using the pass game as an extention of the enemic run game last week?

Oh, yes... it's true.

[/QUOTE]

Junior is a real wiz kid. LMAO

It is phenomenal how many times he is wrong. He's batting just about 1000 with that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Mighty2013's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pretty sure this is Rusty:

Internet Tough Guy

[/QUOTE]

That's Leon/Hess

He hasn't figured out that Brady has a bad game about as often as Sanchez has a good game. In other words--not often

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Learn the game junior.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh, yes... it's true.

[/QUOTE]

I was talking about Ridley's 16 carries as a lead back. 15 x 4 is 60.  Get it?

Subbing the backs in and out is the concept. Not the total amount of rushes in a box score.

My god are you two dumb.   We will never win anything, EVER, with Brady in a shotgun and McDaniels not committing to a lead back.

It's no different than Brady not turning to BJGE In the SB, throwing 46 times and splitting carries with Woodhead and BJGE. BJGE had 14 carries in the SB. Maroney had 16 in SB 42.  It doesn't who the name on the jersey is, it's the fact that ratio is so far off at 3:1 in those situations, it was 4:1 last Sunday. 

Unless you morons think Woodhead is lead back material (lol!!!), able to run between the tackles like BJGE, Ridley and Bolden can, as a lead back, you're so far away from understandthing this root problem, it's not even funny.

What's even funnier, is Mt. Hurl's comprehension just caught him up again.  Ridley had 16 carries in the Seattle. 16.  Not 26. The concept is using a lead back and having one designated lead back (or in this case two because Bolden has a similar skill set to Ridley which is a bonus for the TEAM).

Oh, the irony.  We have two RBs that can solved the problem but Brady wants to throw 58 times in the rain, and we only run Ridley 16 times with no establishment of the run, with a 14-10 lead in the first half.  lmao

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb still don't get it.  LMAO. Most others, who are even Bradyites, at least get it at this point. 

I love exposing bad reading comprehension and just outright moronic beahvior all in one fell swoop like this.

[/QUOTE]

Right junior.

I'm sure everyone perfectly understood when you said "NOt when it's 58 passes, no.   That's over a 4:1 dominant pass to run ration." that you actually were talking about the "lead back". LMAO@U

You never cease to amaze. In a bad way.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts