Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

This is Rusty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

Re: This is Rusty ... What exactly have the jets done in the last 40-50 years?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Re: This is Rusty

Hey HESSYFIT ..... Joe Walton remember him?  were you in the stands yelling JOE MUST GO

frinking hypocrite

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

did you bump your head Leona? you were saying we Boston fans treat our teams, players and coaches badly. I pointed out a fine example of jest fan history when you were the stands yelling JOE MUST GO. I never said anything about last weeks game other than I won't panic there are 10 games to go....ok bunky I hear your landlord yelling for ya....."what's that awful smell coming from your basement apartment?"

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Bunker Spreckels' comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to Bunker Spreckels' comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:

Brady had a horrible day ,you admit that but you have been blaming the defense for 5 days now. So why the change of heart? I guess that you finally realized that and are back pedaling now?

Horrible day? Snap out of it. His 79 that day is better than Sanchez's career mark!

Brady is basically the only one who did anything for the Pats.

Try to make your trolling an itsy bisy bit challenge for crying out loud.

"NE has a great run game. I have no idea why they chose not to run in Seattle other than they felt they couldn't and didn't even try. I think you at least have to try."

- Brian Billick (5 minutes ago on NFLN)

When Brian Billick has our problem nailed, it's a problem. lmao

Billick thinks running 26 times "isn't trying"? What's the "trying" threshold? When your lead back is getting 2.1 yac and your RBs all together aren't averaging even 4 a carry; you probably aren't going to keep "trying".

Learn the game junior.

NOt when it's 58 passes, no.   That's over a 4:1 dominant pass to run ration. That's absolutely awful especially in the rain.

10 obligatory runs out of 16 rushes for Ridley is not "establishing a run" in the first half. There is no way any NFL team should play with a LEAD on the road, passing 58 times and only rushing 16 with their lead back.  Only YOU and the BBWs would approve.

Did you take math in college? Did you even take a statistics course and open the book to chapter 1? lmao

58 to 26 is 4:1?  Did you just ask him if he took math?  The irony!!!!!! Try dividing 58 by 26 and see what you get.  Hint:  it's not 4.

Also 48% in shotgun so far does not = the 60% that you've been proclaiming.  FALSELY!!!

Do you know NE was using the pass game as an extention of the enemic run game last week?

Oh, yes... it's true.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Mighty2013's comment:

Pretty sure this is Rusty:

Internet Tough Guy

That's Leon/Hess

He hasn't figured out that Brady has a bad game about as often as Sanchez has a good game. In other words--not often

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts