This is what it takes to be a "PATRIOTS FAN" and we shall settle for no less!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

This is what it takes to be a "PATRIOTS FAN" and we shall settle for no less!

I myself am a hard-core fan. What does this mean? Very simple. While most people pay to watch the Patriots on a sports channel (wossies), I risk life and limb and hack my way into satelite systems just to watch them. I forego all repugnant rules and take the challenge and risk just to see my glorius team at work. Do I care? You bet your sweet azzz I do. Oh how the days of JIM PLUNKETT and long neck STEVE GROGAN come back to mind. The dismal years of the very mafia related Sullivan family and their antics, of bashing my head against walls in 1985 after the SHIET_CARGO Bears blew them out of the Super Bowl. Yes, yes I was one of those wander'ers, when the NFL was a smash your mouth spit in your eye kind of game that left you weak, tired, hungry but wanting even more! The good ole days of Steroids and guys like Lyle Alzado and Brooke Shields. Now its a different kind of league, a goody two shoes run fairy game with no more brutality and gut wrenching hits that kill your whole family. A fan you ask, what makes a football fan? I say killer instinct, smack jaw low blow catch if you can type fooball. You gotta play it to like it, and some of you Sally's out here just aing got the guts! Go ahead, knock this battery off my shoulder, I dare you!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: This is what it takes to be a "PATRIOTS FAN" and we shall settle for no less!

Here this was on your shoulder

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: This is what it takes to be a "PATRIOTS FAN" and we shall settle for no less!

In Response to This is what it takes to be a "PATRIOTS FAN" and we shall settle for no less!:
    I myself am a hard-core fan.
    Posted by Stompper

LOL, a hard-core pats fan wouldn't have an avatar of a murderer

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: This is what it takes to be a "PATRIOTS FAN" and we shall settle for no less!:
    In Response to This is what it takes to be a "PATRIOTS FAN" and we shall settle for no less! : LOL, a hard-core pats fan wouldn't have an avatar of a murderer
    Posted by kansaspatriot

Oh really, so you can prove he murdered someone, so where were you in the trial? Our very professional, honest and fair court system found him NOT guilty. I dont judge people anymore, all I know is he made one helll of a tv commercial and was an incredible football player. He was an outstanding actor and deserved an academy award, maybe two. Can you say the football players of today, helll the athletes today are any less than OJ? I wont even go into the names of who they are (mostly because I dont know) but are their crimes any less of this man. As with Tiger (she gave me) Woods, I dont care about what they did or didnt do, Im not God and its not up to me to judge. You want a real criminal how bout the owner of the Patriots taking all your money and raising ticket prices, now theres a bad man

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: This is what it takes to be a "PATRIOTS FAN" and we shall settle for no less!:
    Here this was on your shoulder
    Posted by harleyroadking103

Thanks I think I dropped that when I sneezed

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Stompper you are a fool. No die hard Pats fan would ever use OJ as their avatar, and claim that Robert Kraft is a thief. You have absolutely no credibility and you are a joke. Good day.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

The problem with many of the "real Patriot Fans" on this board is that they whine too much about EVERYTHING (e.g. the realities of todays "flag football" rules, the moves that the FA makes, etc.). It gets real tiring after awhile...that is why some other fan bases dislike us so much. We are spoiled with the success BB/FA/TB et.al. have had over the last decade. Crap..Steve Grogan would have killed for even ONE Super Bowl win..and he was a great QB with Brass Stones the size of coconuts.  That is why the excellent...and informed..posters like Texas Pat have to take a break during the first half of the off season...same for Hoggie73, GAMER, me...h@#l even Harley has cut back over the last month.  sometimes this board wears out Real Patriot Fans. Someone was goading J-Bolt for being absent over the last month....can you blame him?  some of the Real Patriot fans bitching about not getting Bolden, LT, etc. would probably jump off a bridge if we lost to the Green Slime in in the division...or any other...round of the playoffs.  He will be back...the trolls always do!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

You really should seek professional help. You claim to be an avid Pats fan yet all you do is whine and heap insults on the sport. You're exactly the kind of 'fan' we don't need. And you're dumb

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

You really should seek professional help. You claim to be an avid Pats fan yet all you do is whine and heap insults on the sport. You're exactly the kind of 'fan' we don't need. And you're dumb
    Posted by Evil2010

Oh Evil, Im so glad you told me all of this and Im a fan you dont need LMAO. It doesnt matter what you think, my world or anyone elses here doesnt revolve around you, but you are more than welcome to voice your opinion as with everyone else. As for dumb I highly doubt that I wont go into my sucess and what I own as a matter of subjectivity as to your statement, but again you are welcome to your opinion, thats what forums are for. Have a nice day cupcake

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Stompper you are a fool. No die hard Pats fan would ever use OJ as their avatar, and claim that Robert Kraft is a thief. You have absolutely no credibility and you are a joke. Good day.

Lets see, a fool no, act and joke foolish manytimes yes. As for a diehard fan using OJ's picture yes I can, yes I did and it again was done in jest. As for Kraft being a thief, once again its a play on words, he raises prices and you pay it, a thief to you no, a thief to me yes. Pro Sports in nothing more than specticle entertainment, to get you juiced up to spend your money, period. I myself played football in highschool and college, I wasnt good enough but loved the sport.  As for credibility, credibility as to what Pro Football? I am not an owner, not a player not a coach and not affiliated with any Pro team so how would me being credible even matter, as a fan? So you have an elite membership that forms your fanbase to which you must prove credibility to who,you? LOL.  Me thinks you take yourself waaaaaaayyy to seriously. I neither care what you think nor have the desire to want to know. As for a joke yes I love jokes, and do it all the time. Wether you like OJ Simpson or not matters even less, he was and always will be an outstanding football player, what he did after the fact has no merit here as does yo uon your scooter. What is that is that a Yahmaha 150 sport, thats nice. Can I ride it? LMAO take a chill pill pumpkin come on gimme a hugg

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Stompper, First of all you created a post when the same exact subject was posted already, why didn't you just give your opinion on that one? Then you say you want low blows and more smash mouth but are you willing to have TB sit out another year because of a cheap shot? Are you willing to have all the key players sit out because that's what would happen. All coaching would have to be is go chop block their top two players and let's play a game of attrition. I'd like to see some great hits but as long as they're legal by today's rules. There's guys in the league now that weigh 320lbs and run much faster than guys in the same position in the past at 260lbs. The games changed and they have to change the rules along with the physical ability. I can see the correlation with your wishes and your love for OJ. Are you posting from prison?
    Posted by Sam-Adams

Ok I said smash mouth in your face football not the pansy plays of today and where the league is headed. You can have hard hitting action without cheap shots and most players dont want to give cheap shots Im sure, but you are aware Big V is one of those dirty players on the Patriots team. I never said I loved OJ, I said no matter what you think of him he was and is one of the best running backs to play the game. I dont care what he did after the fact, its not my problem to solve. But if I was comming out of prison Im sure I would want to hook up with you since you seem to be so concerned dont worry I would get you a very pretty dress to wear lol.  Do you wear heels too?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

yeah and now stooper has an avatar of a pansy soccer player kicking another pansy soccer player in the balls, LMAO 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: This is what it takes to be a "PATRIOTS FAN" and we shall settle for no less! : yeah and now stooper has an avatar of a pansy soccer player kicking another pansy soccer player in the balls, LMAO 
    Posted by kansaspatriot

You seem to like Pansys, something you wanna tell us, you comming outta the closet again?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

My bad, you must be at Bridgewater or some other psychiatric ward somewhere. Is it from juicing too much, are you working on a roid rage problem?
    Posted by Sam-Adams

I have no roid rage cupcake, never juiced either, never had to.  But if you feel the need to then you go right ahead its all good. I wont judge you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

let me not read this post by a guy with a soccer avatar

ty

good day

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"The problem with many of the 'real Patriot Fans' on this board is that they whine too much about EVERYTHING (e.g. the realities of todays "flag football" rules, the moves that the FA makes, etc.). It gets real tiring after awhile...that is why some other fan bases dislike us so much. We are spoiled with the success BB/FA/TB et.al. have had over the last decade. Crap..Steve Grogan would have killed for even ONE Super Bowl win..and he was a great QB with Brass Stones the size of coconuts.  That is why the excellent and informed posters like Texas Pat have to take a break during the first half of the off season."

I was with Bradleybliss when he said that Most of the 'Real Patriot Fans' were whiners, and with Bradley about them whining about everything, and that they whined (I'm supposing "unjustly")-about the wimpy new flag football rules, and with Bradley about how "Real Patriot Fans are spolied", and with Bradley on how Steve Grogan was a "Great" quarterback...  I was with bradleybliss through ALL of this...but when he said T-Pat along with himself were trully "excellent" posters, I mean c'mon-There's Only so much suspension a person can possibly give to their core beliefs before you cave in laughing hysterically... 

I mean IF Bradley simply used "informed posters", then yea-I'd be fine.  But really, I personally take "Informed" Posters, ARE Posters who couple novel and trully unique one-of-a-kind ideas offered in a tantalizing attention-getting manner, and ideally supported through the veil of colorfully inserted pics or at the bare-minimum, some lowly bathroom humour (or perhaps just heresay and speculation), AND Then intertwining ALL of these parts together (with or without a few overused puns) WITH That Information-In order to bring the posters of this BDC board new looks or odd takes and/or interesting or intriguingly new and unthought of-takes on known subject-matters. 

Seriously, I guess to each his own though.  I mean coupling information together from different sources and taking well-informed inside knowledge and interspersing it within uniquely novel theories or creative formats...I guess, well-that's not for everyone (like for people who do algebra equations for fun at night)...  I mean WHY go on a messageboard at all (other than an ESPN messageboard), If all you want is current news and team transactions, and IF you're just going get angered by some interesting notions, Or Dear God-some free expression (that may actual be anti-your point of view, or *gasp-have no point whatsoever)?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

So Bradleybliss, are you saying people who offer their opinions year round without taking any time off aren't real fans? You name yourself with some others yet you're here b*tching so be careful what you're saying. A real fan is subjective any not you or anyone else has the right to determine the difference.
    Posted by Sam-Adams

Actually Sam, as I reread my original post, you do have a point. I do not think I was whining, but hey you could be right. I wasn't really referring to the "people who offer their opinions year round" as all whiners, but you have to admit that during the long off season..we get the repetitive threads, posts and posters...who rehash the same "subjective opinions" over and over ad nauseum. THAT was the point I was trying to relay to the board. As to identifying myself among the likes of Tex, Hoggie73, GAMER...that comes from being one of the original regulars on the Globe board(s) going back almost 6 years.  I referred to Harley in the same light because I think he posts many "short, insightful, surgical strike" posts that come to the point without long opinion laden narratives. EVIL also does this as well, even though he and I don't always see eye to eye, he makes his point concisely and moves on. In any event, I used to live on the original, second, and third Globe boards, but now mostly I just read some of the posts. I am too busy to get involved in the really arcane discussions, even though you are right...we have the right to do so...even if it is repetitive nonsense. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

" The problem with many of the 'real Patriot Fans' on this board is that they whine too much about EVERYTHING (e.g. the realities of todays "flag football" rules, the moves that the FA makes, etc.). It gets real tiring after awhile...that is why some other fan bases dislike us so much. We are spoiled with the success BB/FA/TB et.al. have had over the last decade. Crap..Steve Grogan would have killed for even ONE Super Bowl win..and he was a great QB with Brass Stones the size of coconuts.  That is why the excellent and informed posters like Texas Pat have to take a break during the first half of the off season ." I was with Bradleybliss when he said that Most of the 'Real Patriot Fans' were whiners, and with Bradley about them whining about everything, and that they whined (I'm supposing "unjustly")-about the wimpy new flag football rules, and with Bradley about how "Real Patriot Fans are spolied", and with Bradley on how Steve Grogan was a "Great" quarterback...  I was with bradleybliss through ALL of this...but when he said T-Pat  along with himself were trully " excellent " posters, I mean c'mon-There's Only so much suspension a person can possibly give to their core beliefs before you cave in laughing hysterically...  I mean IF Bradley simply used " informed posters ", then yea-I'd be fine.  But really, I personally take "Informed" Posters, ARE Posters who couple novel and trully unique one-of-a-kind ideas offered in a tantalizing attention-getting manner, and ideally supported through the veil of colorfully inserted pics or at the bare-minimum, some lowly bathroom humour (or perhaps just heresay and speculation), AND Then intertwining ALL of these parts together (with or without a few overused puns) WITH That Information-In order to bring the posters of this BDC board new looks or odd takes and/or interesting or intriguingly new and unthought of-takes on known subject-matters.  Seriously, I guess to each his own though.  I mean coupling information together from different sources and taking well-informed inside knowledge and interspersing it within uniquely novel theories or creative formats...I guess, well-that's not for everyone (like for people who do algebra equations for fun at night)...  I mean WHY go on a messageboard at all (other than an ESPN messageboard), If all you want is current news and team transactions, and IF you're just going get angered by some interesting notions, Or Dear God-some free expression (that may actual be anti-your point of view, or *gasp-have no point whatsoever) ?           
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Hey Laz:
    See my response to SAM ADAMS above. I am pleased that you were with me for most of the post. I probably wasn't clearly expressing my point, even so, you may not agree with the following: OBVIOUSLY on a board like this, ANYONE can post anything they like...even the trolls. But after a month or so of this dreadfully long off-season, I lose it once in awhile with the repetitive posts about the sky is falling, etc. You have been on this board for some time and you know that our team NEVER plays a big role in the FA period of the off-season during the BB era (Colvin & AD notwithstanding). We do it through the draft & castoffs from TC...the result has been 4 Super Bowls, 3 SB victories, a perfect regular season (personally, I see this as a banner worthy achievement, but that is a another issue altogether), and 3-4 injury plagued near misses. Trust me, in the 60's, 70's (some truly great teams), 80's, 90's a perfect regular season was manna from heaven for Patriot Fans, unless of course, if you started following the team in the 00's. We have a brutal schedule on paper this season based on last year's performance of competing teams and it will be difficult, but certainly not impossible for us to go far into the playoffs...maybe even the big dance itself. Many posters are all assuming that the elite teams of last year will be so again this season, even though history shows this rarely happens. The Dolts could be less successful because of losing a SB, giving up a perfect season, injuries, losses or very unlikely..bad luck. The Steelers, Bolts, Saints, Vikings, Packers, Boys are all vulnerable to setbacks. The Jets & Phins have traded key players for veterans that are questionable in terms of upgrades over the players they are replacing..Rex is undergoing a difficult rehab from a debilitating surgery that took Charley Weis almost two years to recover from. In short, the sky isn't falling...and I was tired of hearing that it is...over...and over...and over.  Mea Culpa!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I here ya Bradley brother, and maybe I too, should offer a mea culpa on my own part of sorts, for not expressing my true larger sentiments which I wanted to intend:  See, I hate...no, I'll put it in a positive light- See, I believe each and every single poster has something to offer, especially here at BDC where there's simply an overabundant number of simply great posters...  Whether it be a funny pic, just plain old excellent inside info we get from someone early in the media process on happenings, intriguing tales, funny anecdotes, novel and original connections, and on and on...EVERYone offers something (yes, even Leon as a comedic side tale).  I love that, and reciprocally I kinda sour on dissecting posters into different categories of better or worse, good fans and bad fans, true fans and bandwagon fans, even-good looking brilliant every schoolgirl's dream, like myself verses Everyone else barely nipping at my heels...I Hate that sort of tier mentality lol.  Seriously, not play this utopian shiny-happy-value All-equal card too far (because once again, I'm just a little more important...in my eyes at least), but I really DO love the many unique attributes found amongst so many posters @ BDC...  Ya know, Can't everyone be best buds with one another, and then maybe we'll sing "We are the world (I'll do Sting's or Stevie W's solo obviously though)."   

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

I here ya Bradley brother, and maybe I too, should offer a mea culpa on my own part of sorts, for not expressing my true larger sentiments which I wanted to intend:  See, I hate...no, I'll put it in a positive light- See, I believe each and every single poster has something to offer, especially here at BDC where there's simply an overabundant number of simply great posters...  Whether it be a funny pic, just plain old excellent inside info we get from someone early in the media process on happenings, intriguing tales, funny anecdotes, novel and original connections, and on and on...EVERYone offers something (yes, even Leon as a comedic side tale).  I love that, and reciprocally I kinda sour on dissecting posters into different categories of better or worse, good fans and bad fans, true fans and bandwagon fans, even-good looking brilliant every schoolgirl's dream, like myself verses Everyone else barely nipping at my heels...I Hate that sort of tier mentality lol.  Seriously, not play this utopian shiny-happy-value All-equal card too far (because once again, I'm just a little more important...in my eyes at least), but I really DO love the many unique attributes found amongst so many posters @ BDC...  Ya know, Can't everyone be best buds with one another, and then maybe we'll sing "We are the world (I'll do Sting's or Stevie W's solo obviously though)."   

In the immortal words of Rocky Balboa....huh?????????

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

LMAO......dayum you all for trying to identify what a real fan is.

This is like when I brought up Tebow and his pro-life advertisement (and similar to other threads posted by others about politics or who is better at xyz).

For some reason, methinks that problems occur when one declares their superiority over the other....and when personal insults begin to fly. Refer to the many examples on this thread or any other thread. It's human nature folks. Noone likes to be dissed...and that happens often on this and all other boards.

And the answer is......? just kidding.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

oh, yeah...and just to put something to rest.

Just because a person is an "original" poster does not entitle that person to having seniority, respect, greater intellect, or anything else for that matter. It means zero. However, when one suucks up to some of those peeps, it just means that you are a brown noser.

Brand spankin' new posters have all of the same privileges that the "original" posters have.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

" The problem with many of the 'real Patriot Fans' on this board is that they whine too much about EVERYTHING (e.g. the realities of todays "flag football" rules, the moves that the FA makes, etc.). It gets real tiring after awhile...that is why some other fan bases dislike us so much. We are spoiled with the success BB/FA/TB et.al. have had over the last decade. Crap..Steve Grogan would have killed for even ONE Super Bowl win..and he was a great QB with Brass Stones the size of coconuts.  That is why the excellent and informed posters like Texas Pat have to take a break during the first half of the off season ." I was with Bradleybliss when he said that Most of the 'Real Patriot Fans' were whiners, and with Bradley about them whining about everything, and that they whined (I'm supposing "unjustly")-about the wimpy new flag football rules, and with Bradley about how "Real Patriot Fans are spolied", and with Bradley on how Steve Grogan was a "Great" quarterback...  I was with bradleybliss through ALL of this...but when he said T-Pat  along with himself were trully " excellent " posters, I mean c'mon-There's Only so much suspension a person can possibly give to their core beliefs before you cave in laughing hysterically...  I mean IF Bradley simply used " informed posters ", then yea-I'd be fine.  But really, I personally take "Informed" Posters, ARE Posters who couple novel and trully unique one-of-a-kind ideas offered in a tantalizing attention-getting manner, and ideally supported through the veil of colorfully inserted pics or at the bare-minimum, some lowly bathroom humour (or perhaps just heresay and speculation), AND Then intertwining ALL of these parts together (with or without a few overused puns) WITH That Information-In order to bring the posters of this BDC board new looks or odd takes and/or interesting or intriguingly new and unthought of-takes on known subject-matters.  Seriously, I guess to each his own though.  I mean coupling information together from different sources and taking well-informed inside knowledge and interspersing it within uniquely novel theories or creative formats...I guess, well-that's not for everyone (like for people who do algebra equations for fun at night)...  I mean WHY go on a messageboard at all (other than an ESPN messageboard), If all you want is current news and team transactions, and IF you're just going get angered by some interesting notions, Or Dear God-some free expression (that may actual be anti-your point of view, or *gasp-have no point whatsoever) ?           

Thank you Laz, I enjoy and respect and look forward to reading your responses and or posts. As I stated, I joke most of the time on here because far too many people take this way to seriously. Harley said I was a fool and thats ok because much of what I post is joking and doing so, but as for credibility I have to say he has no idea which in fact none of us here do.  We have no idea the extent of what type of fan each of us in here are, but as with everyone its obvious we are all dedicated to the Patriots or we wouldnt be here. I change Avitars all the time wether it be Barbara Eden or soccer or football or anything I find funny at that moment. Its a forum nothing more. A place for people to talk about and speak out in what they think. No one should be getting upset or angry at one another, I started this post inone of old smash mouth football (no cheap shots) and then I added the ROBERT CONRAD (real JAMES WEST) with his commercial for Everyready Batteries where he said, (Go ahead, Knock this off my shoulder, I dare you) but no one picked up on it.
    Anyway I will continue to post and make lite of the football world, I hope no one gets angry, upset, picks up firearms or chain saws and enjoys poking fun. If not then may you all burn in He lllll ahahhahahahahahYell

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"In the immortal words of Rocky Balboa....huh?????????"

Sorry Bradley, I was tired earlier and so I just read the first sentence of your reply to SA then I skipped to the last sentence of your reply post to myself, So then I did the obvious and intelligent thing: largely guess what you were saying based on my assumption that Mea Culpa means "woops" in French (or it means "my cup" in Russian) and combining that heady multilinguistic skill in Mandarin, With your point How you didn't intend to mean all year-round posters were whiners, I wisely and intelligently Concluded (*cough-speculated) that you were in really All (*cough-most) Probability discussing the fact that many of us posters aree good fans with good insights to share and blah-blah-blah...AND so it could only lead to peace, admiration, respect, and togetherness for ALL of our mutual love for The NE Patriots, and THAT could only lead to joining hands in a sing-a-long next to Cyndi Lauper and Michael Jackson's corpse, As the collected BDC posters reenact the "We are the world" video, with me wearing a wig of Stevie Wonder's braided dreads with colorful beads and a pair of dark sunglasses obviously...  Pretty good job of educated guessing on my part, huh Bradley? 

Seriously though, I hate people who don't read through all posts and entire posts, But I was ret@rded this morn...  BUT NOW, as I'm starting to come back to life around 6 p.m. in the evening, I have had an opportunity to FULLY read your post(s)...  Pssh, I've been a poster here since 2005 at the very least...(under seangar or lazinthesan...lol, when screen names were somewhat shorter).  Yes, Hog, fine.  Gamer and Harley, good folks there.  T-Pat...yup, him.  EVIL: yea, really good non-antagonistic and constructively educated thought-provoking football posts from that guy for me to even name off the top of my head, I tell ya...    

BUT see Bradley, Me, E-Root been here forever too (unsure if HE or mosseffect was originally sandman), BigPapi (Mike in Katy), and man...simply a good number of others...  D#mn, SEE my point was that I DIDN'T want to list lists and name names, because I hate leaving people off, AND also, that's my point of Each and Every Poster having something to offer and share, and I hate designated degrees of pretentious importance on arbitrary longevity of a specific team messageboard...That's Just Ridiculous and naive in regards to someone's importance and "true fandom", and IF they have something important to say (heck, I know long-time posters who s#ck compared to newer posters...).  Overall bradley, idk...me, I personally would have gone the "We are the world" route, but heh... 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: This is what it takes to be a "PATRIOTS FAN" and we shall settle for no less! :  You seem to like Pansys, something you wanna tell us, you comming outta the closet again?
    Posted by Stompper

apparently you misunderstood my post i was making fun of soccer players, i should have included you in that mix too. LOL

closet? yeah that's why i have a wife 11 years younger than me and six kids.

just-stfu you're not adding value the board

Sections
Shortcuts