This is what will happen on Haynesworth's first regular season play with the Pats....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

This is what will happen on Haynesworth's first regular season play with the Pats....

OK I had a dream last night that the regular season started. On the Patriots first defensive play, Haynesworth was playing NT in a 3-4 with VW at end. As the QB snapped the ball, AH put pressure up the middle, went to sack the QB, and the the QB tried to release the ball, which AH batted into the air and intercepted himself. So I am predicting AH's first defensive play he gets a pick. hahahaha But no I am not psychic like dudes baby last year that picked the Falcons to win the Super Bowl!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

Re: This is what will happen on Haynesworth's first regular season play with the Pats....

sounds liek a good way to start the season i'll watch for it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: This is what will happen on Haynesworth's first regular season play with the Pats....

In Response to This is what will happen on Haynesworth's first regular season play with the Pats....:
    [QUOTE]Haynesworth was playing NT in a 3-4 with Posted by Quagmire3[/QUOTE]

This would be considered a nightmare, imo.  They better show up playing a 4-3!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from USMCM1A1. Show USMCM1A1's posts

I had a horrible dream in the middle of training camp that somehow Vince Wilfork was allowed to sign a new contract with the Raiders, even though he wasn't a FA. In my dream I was listening in horror as he talked about being a Raider now, appreciated his time in NE but it was time to move on, etc.  Then as I was reading this front cover article about him being traded, I read that Haynesworth had been suspended for four games.

Talk about a nightmare...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In my dreams, the Four Fatboys of the Apocalypse beat down every Oline they encounter and break opposing QB's legs.................  for fun.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Quag, I see it too.........oh wait a minute. In mine he thought it was the ball but it turned out to be Henne's head.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

did Goodell ever make a decision/non decision regarding Haynesworth's "no contest" plea in court?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: This is what will happen on Haynesworth's first regular season play with the Pats....:
    [QUOTE]did Goodell ever make a decision/non decision regarding Haynesworth's "no contest" plea in court?
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

No punishment came from the league. The matter's closed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

I had a dream last night that giselle was giving me a lapdance.

Yours was good, but mine was way better.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I thought Hanesworth quit in washington cause he was playing nose.   Just sayin.

Sections
Shortcuts