This just in: Wes Welker to play Sunday against Atlanta

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

This just in: Wes Welker to play Sunday against Atlanta

ESPN's Michael Smith is reporting that Wes will play Sunday. Woo hoo!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: This just in: Wes Welker to play Sunday against Atlanta

Fantastic news! I believe you, but is there a link? I noticed it said he didn't participate in practice.

I can't wait to see Moss and Gallaway on the outside routes with Welker and Edelman in the slot at the same time. This offense is going to be great once they get their timing down and are all healthy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4498379

In case you're wondering, I have NO IDEA who "the source" is. Hahaha, kidding.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

If Wesley plays on Sunday we can count on a W in the standings. If he doesn't we'll get another down to the last play match. 

What was hard to believe was the fact that according to a site I saw on the link, the Patriots have an average IQ of 82. o_0, I thought Belichick liked intellegent players?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ModsandLeon. Show ModsandLeon's posts

You guys are funny!The runt is feeling better and because of this it guarantees a win????

Do you know anything about football?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Does Wes play defense?  I'm not really worried how our offense will look.  I know we've had issues, but they will come around.  Atlanta represents the best test of our defense though. Especially our pass defense.  We will learn Sunday how far we have come.  As I said before preseason, I figured our offense would need to carry the team the first half of the season.  I figured the D would need some time to gel.  I hope I'm wrong.  I didn't figure the O would need time to gel.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: This just in: Wes Welker to play Sunday against Atlanta:
    You guys are funny!The runt is feeling better and because of this it guarantees a win???? Do you know anything about football?
    Posted by ModsandLeon

Do you know anything about commenting on your own team's board you f*g?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ModsandLeon. Show ModsandLeon's posts

Soldier Boy!The offense will need a very long time to gel.Brady's knee is not 100% and Giselle has him jumping through hoops.All of those distractions!I hear the photographers that Brady had his guys shoot at are sueing him...I hope they win...they were just doing their jobs!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Soldier Boy!The offense will need a very long time to gel.Brady's knee is not 100% and Giselle has him jumping through hoops.All of those distractions!I hear the photographers that Brady had his guys shoot at are sueing him...I hope they win...they were just doing their jobs!
    Posted by ModsandLeon

We need to send you to the underdogg school for trolls.  You could learn a lot from him.  You've mastered the art of a million user accounts, but have yet to even attempt the tiniest bit of serious discussion.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ModsandLeon. Show ModsandLeon's posts

Soldier Boy-I only post as Leon Hess or any variation of the late great mans namesake.
    The Mods throw me out on a regular basis -they're huge homers
    I've been in here for years...just ask around.Ask the Mods!I have quite an obsessed fanbase.
    I'm a little worried about you becoming one of them.

Here's a serious discussion topic for you to gnaw on-How do pats fans after 2 weeks of football question everything that the organization is doing when being a fan one should back their team through good times and bad times???

Jump off the bandwagon and try to answer that little query honestly.
    I patiently await your response!
    The same thing happens in the redsox forum...must be something in the water up there somewhere!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Soldier Boy-I only post as Leon Hess or any variation of the late great mans namesake. The Mods throw me out on a regular basis -they're huge homers I've been in here for years...just ask around.Ask the Mods!I have quite an obsessed fanbase. I'm a little worried about you becoming one of them. Here's a serious discussion topic for you to gnaw on-How do pats fans after 2 weeks of football question everything that the organization is doing when being a fan one should back their team through good times and bad times??? Jump off the bandwagon and try to answer that little query honestly. I patiently await your response! The same thing happens in the redsox forum...must be something in the water up there somewhere!
    Posted by ModsandLeon

Do you really expect me to believe you only post under Leon?  Give me the name of a Pats board regular that gave up on the team?  Debating strategy and calls is hardly abandoning your team.  Saying it's time to fire BB, trade Brady and so on is abandoning your team.  Those threads were all created by either you or Sox board regulars.  Do your homework before you make your claims.  My bad, they probably don't give out homework until later in elementary school.  Trust me, you'll know what that is someday.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ModsandLeon. Show ModsandLeon's posts

My My look at the time-You know Leon -Early to bed and early to rise makes Leon not only healthy bt wealthy and oh so very wise!

Y'all have a nice night now....ya hear?!

Soldier Boy I'll check back tomorrow for your answer!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ModsandLeon. Show ModsandLeon's posts

Oh there you are Soldier Boy-You believe whatever you want-The regulars know Leon all too well.

BTW-Weak answer-Try again!
    Personal attacks are never responded to-you should know that by now my newest obsessed fan.LOL and you know I am!

Good night Y'all!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

My My look at the time-You know Leon -Early to bed and early to rise makes Leon not only healthy bt wealthy and oh so very wise! Y'all have a nice night now....ya hear?! Soldier Boy I'll check back tomorrow for your answer!
    Posted by ModsandLeon

You must be a lonely man with all that money (If it exists). If you have so much of it why don't you use it, instead of trolling a Boston fan site.

You don't seem very wise, especially after the little sense and contradictions you've made in the lions/pats thread.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ModsandLeon. Show ModsandLeon's posts

Uh OH!-Hey soldier boy-You got company.Hey magicalhobo-Welcome to the Leon fan club!Soldier boy collects the dues-He owes me a 100 bucks from last weeks game!

LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

Leon, I always read your posts, you have your fun moments but there starting to become cumbersome. Gotta give it a rest everyonce in a while. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Uh OH!-Hey soldier boy-You got company.Hey magicalhobo-Welcome to the Leon fan club!Soldier boy collects the dues-He owes me a 100 bucks from last weeks game! LOL
    Posted by ModsandLeon

Leon, I think you misunderstand what I am doing.  I'm not obsessed with you or your fan.  I've taken it upon myself to make you my pet project.  My goal is to get you to write one serious post before I die.  That's all I ask for.  Just one serious post sans trash talk and other garbage.  Just one post where you bring up something really worth engaging in real discussion.  You'll resist, but I'm confident you will eventually relent and become a good citizen.  If you need to change your user name to "save face" feel free to do so.

You will no doubt be one of my more challenging pet projects for sure.  If you need to call me an obsessed fan to make it easier for you, go ahead.  One normal post Leon, one normal post.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeachRooster. Show BeachRooster's posts

This forum has an ignore feature and I recommend using it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

In Response to This just in: Wes Welker to play Sunday against Atlanta:
    ESPN's Michael Smith is reporting that Wes will play Sunday. Woo hoo!
    Posted by apdynasty23

BB has his family tied up in a basement somewhere so he has to play. 
    Just joking of course but I hope he's really healthy enough to play and not just good for two first downs then out for two weeks with the same injury.

Ever notice how bandwagon trolls appear when their teams are doing well and then dissapear when their teams tank? I've been posting here since 2004 or so and first it was the Miami fans, then the San Diego fans, then the Colts fans, the the Steelers fans, then the Giants fans and now the Jets fans. The one thing they all have in common is they go into hiding once their teams chit the bed. This year will be no different.

Sections
Shortcuts