This just in....Manning is a choke artist

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Re: This just in....Manning is a choke artist

In Response to Re: This just in....Manning is a choke artist:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: This just in....Manning is a choke artist : You think Sanchez looked like Montana? 
    Posted by bostatewarrior[/QUOTE]

Maybe if Montana was passed out drunk.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]..or you can just be adult about it and stop obsessing about your hatred for the Jets.
    Posted by LatenightOwl[/QUOTE]

You mean your 'adult' posts like this..............

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=7a3d576e0bdec3f575512e414e333858&plckUserId=7a3d576e0bdec3f575512e414e333858">
    First: 12/5/2010
    Last: 1/9/2011
    AHHHHH!!!  

I get it..

You little boys are hearing me say "I love Sanchez!" when I say Montana.  Wow..

You are more 'tarded than I thought!

Yeah that's real adult.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Im no manning fan either but i agree - last night was not his fault. The guy actually came across sincere in his post game appearance. What kills me is that  foot sniffing, fat gas bag of a head coach for the New Jersey Jets squeaks in again. When is this guys luck going to run out?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tankboytaylor. Show tankboytaylor's posts

they got horseshoes up their butts I been saying this all year

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This just in....Manning is a choke artist : Translation: "I love Brady and I want Manning to fail so i must blame Manning for every loss to prove my love for Brady is true and pure!" Spoken like a true casual fan!   Can't fault your pink hat thoughts.  Football can be a little too complex for young tykes like you at this stage. Its ok. You believe what your little heart desires. :)  Most credible fans can see past their loyalty and objectively analyze the colts D allowed an average Sanchez look like Montana.  But Manning plays defense...  riiiight!

I notice from your posts that you're quite adamant in your defense of manning, like you take it personally when insults are thrown at him.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MassVt. Show MassVt's posts

Good posts, Late Night Owl; Manning can't do everything by himself; ultimately, the special teams and defense let him down...and his coaching staff isn't the greatest, either..

If Manning had at least an above-average defense, the Colts would be in the ACF Title game every year, but they don't ...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MassVt. Show MassVt's posts

Yes, a lot of children in here tonight..

Manning plays with a mediocre defense, no running game, and a suspect coaching staff, and has to realign his troops for every play..

I give him credit for doing what he can; he can't continously prop up an entire team by himself, especially after the injuries that they endured this season..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, a lot of children in here tonight.. Manning plays with a mediocre defense, no running game, and a suspect coaching staff, and has to realign his troops for every play.. I give him credit for doing what he can; he can't continously prop up an entire team by himself, especially after the injuries that they endured this season..
    Posted by MassVt[/QUOTE]
    Ok, that is this season. The article states that Manning has had 7 first game exits. So what about that no running game, bad defense, injuries etc in the years prior? Same story every year or do we have a choking trend going on here?
    Last night's game wasn't entirely manning's fault, but he sure didn't perform as well as he could/should have. Manning was what, undefeated against Rex Ryan's defenses prior to the game with a rather impressive stat line. What happened? Maning failed to put up points yet again. Did he choke? Maybe. Did Ryan figure him out? You tell me, either way, he is out of the playoffs once again and that is all that matters.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Poor Manning, his defense gave up a whopping 17 points ... what's he supposed to do, lead his team on more than one touchdown drive in the game? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]Good posts, Late Night Owl; Manning can't do everything by himself; ultimately, the special teams and defense let him down...and his coaching staff isn't the greatest, either.. If Manning had at least an above-average defense, the Colts would be in the ACF Title game every year, but they don't ...
    Posted by MassVt[/QUOTE]

If your name's DILFER, and you throw out numbers like: 14/21, 184 yds, 1 TD, would you say it was a "great" game? Or, was the QB just managing the game, playing NOT to lose it?

Sorry, but Ultra Super Duper Multiple MVP Award Winnin', several commercial pitchin', PI penalty bichin' QB's DON'T hoist those numbers.

It was a choke. He didn't will his team to win; they played soft, like the Manning Flop so he wouldn't get touched or hurt. Glad he saved himself for yesterday's big show.

Now, all you Manning apologists please step up to the mike......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, a lot of children in here tonight.. Manning plays with a mediocre defense, no running game, and a suspect coaching staff, and has to realign his troops for every play.. I give him credit for doing what he can; he can't continously prop up an entire team by himself, especially after the injuries that they endured this season..
    Posted by MassVt[/QUOTE]

SNAP OUT OF IT! Listen to yourself! You sound like those Hoesrface apologists whining about how He NEEDS to be th MVP this year. Just look at all he's done with NOTHING in the cupboard!

Either he's "all that and a can of peaches" for being great with NOTHING to play with, or he's NOT when he can't win the ball game with several pieces returning.  Why can he do it in the regular season and NOT in the playoffs? The questiion was posed with no answer, so I'll ask it again:

WHEN IS IT EVER HIS FAULT FOR LOSING, WITH HIS SUPERIOR SKILLS AND ALL?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]Good posts, Late Night Owl; Manning can't do everything by himself; ultimately, the special teams and defense let him down...and his coaching staff isn't the greatest, either.. If Manning had at least an above-average defense, the Colts would be in the ACF Title game every year, but they don't ...
    Posted by MassVt[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!

Defense? Are we talking DEFENSE? Old Big Head mustered only 16 points! Thst's NOT productive, no matter how many points your team gives up! Or, don't you understand that each team has an offense and a defense that takes turns playing on the field?  The OFFENSE is supposed to, likke, you know SCORE MORE POINTS thanteh other team. The DEFENSE is, well, supposed to give up LESS points that the other team. 

Are you familiar with those two basic concepts?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

" I guess football IS a team sport after all"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This just in....Manning is a choke artist : Even if it were a one time thing, it would be acceptable. But he has a history of losing in the playoffs by letting his defense down. I think the average opponent score in a loss for him is something rather modest like 20 points. Winning every year is impossible. Winning a bunch of times is very hard. Failing most of the time is average. One would think the GOAT would be able to get just a few more points a few more times at some point in his career. As a playoff QB he is average.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Good Perspective and Well Said: "Winning every year is impossilble. Winning a bunch of times is very hard. Failing most of the time is average".

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MassVt. Show MassVt's posts

Manning doesn't have to be the NFL MVP this year, but he might get some votes, as might Aaron Rodgers..

I don't care if Peyton and the Colts finish 1-15, or win the Super Bowl; I can recognize when I'm watching a good player perform under any circumstances, favorable or not, and the Colts have not been playing under favorable conditions this year...

And as an aside, Peyton makes some interesting commercials; at least he has a self-deprecating sense of humor, and can act accordingly; I watched Brady's commercial, and if he was just a little more "wooden", he might be mistaken for a picket fence..and I would shudder to watch any commercial involving Coach Bill, who is humorless beyond words..but I suppose if they play and coach as they do, there won't be any concerns about this...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LatenightOwl. Show LatenightOwl's posts

Here it comes... the wolves are circling.

Any minute now, I will be called the Big T.

what was I thinking??!!  I forgot Patriots forum gang code of ethics:

1. Thou shall never talk rationally about other teams
    2. Thou shall always blame, Manning, Rex, Mangini, and Moss for every loss imaginable.
    3. Freely call out someone to be a troll or an apologist if you don't like what they say.     
    4. Do not point out something positive about anyone else that could directly or indirectly affect Tom Brady and Bill Belichick.
    5. Worship players that only look like you: Woodhead, Welker, and Edelman.
    6.  All things local are the best eva! National media is our enemy. 
    7. Thou shall always use derogatory nicknames when addressing non Patriot players/teams/ other posters.
    8. Never predict a loss. Or even a close game.  
    9. Loyalty is forever. Truth is secondary. Debate in that order!
    10. Always blame referees for negative outcomes. Conspiracies are encouraged!  

So Horseface is to blame for the Dolts loss to the Jests because he is the national media's darling boy and we wont stand for it!  Brady is our boy and he would have won that game Saturday by 42 points!

Furthermore, since it was the Jests who won, they were lucky to win at all and it certainly wasn't because Sanchez did anything good.  He just happen to be playing at the time of the game. If Brady was there, they wouldn't need a last miute drive because he would've won the game by 42 points!

So all in all, this game never existed, and is a figment of our imaginations.  Besides it doesn't matter because the Patriots are on their way to winning 90-7 this weekend.  Belichick already knew who was going to win and had his game film ready last month.  

I feel so much better!  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kickwax. Show kickwax's posts

The key to the Colts losing was their inability to convert all the 3rd and ones.  Maybe thats the Colts sucking, maybe its the Jets stepping up...depends on your point of view,  But if you step back the only surprising outcome from this past weekend was the Seahawks winning.

The Colts won a weak division and got beat by a superior wild card team.  Rex made it into a big game, but they both teams looked inferior to me.  I think the wildcard results worked out great for the Pats, the only teams I was worried about were the Colts and the Saints.  Now they only thing I am worried about is the team that played the Browns shows up instead of the best team in the NFL.

Pats 34 Jets 10

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I think if your D allows 14 points (until 2 seconds left), for the whole game, you should be able to score at least 17+ at home agains the Jets.

Of course, only if you are that good of a QB.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

In Response to This just in....Manning is a choke artist:
    [QUOTE]http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2011/01/colts-loss-shines-light-on-peyton-mannings-playoff-problems/1 Nothing I haven't been telling Underpuppy all year but SEVEN first game exits in the playoffs is taking choking to an art form.
    Posted by Encinitas[/QUOTE]

Another good article from Indy Star re why Peyton is not Tom Brady's equal.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20110110/SPORTS15/101100339/Bob-Kravitz-s-report-card

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]Here it comes... the wolves are circling. Any minute now, I will be called the Big T. what was I thinking??!!  

This board is biased towards the Patriots?? What a shocking revelation!!
    When you're done feeling superior, will you let us know if the sun will come up tomorrow?