This kid can take a hit

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

This kid can take a hit

I know what this feels like I've had two of these that I walked away from one with a tree the other with a dog.

*I like the dude on the Harley coming to the rescue.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

Re: This kid can take a hit

In Response to This kid can take a hit:
    [QUOTE]I know what this feels like I've had two of these that I walked away from one with a tree the other with a dog. *I like the dude on the Harley coming to the rescue. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVz9Q4ZVFqY
    Posted by HRK103[/QUOTE]

Wow! Once up I would have given the guy driving that SUV the beating of his life!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I know it's cliche, but I drive very defensively through intersections and on highways. So many people in large vehicles just don't care.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Mati> I too thought we would see a punch out.
    Z> I drive defensively all the time on my bike every driveway, intersection, car is a potential hazard. I do go pretty fast most of time ...just can't help itCool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to This kid can take a hit:
    [QUOTE]I know what this feels like I've had two of these that I walked away from one with a tree the other with a dog. *I like the dude on the Harley coming to the rescue. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVz9Q4ZVFqY
    Posted by HRK103[/QUOTE]

Sign him!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

That the guy wasn't killed is absolutely incredible.  I'll refrain from commenting about that SUV driver.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcboyd22. Show mcboyd22's posts

I'm a huge Pats fan here in Omaha, but grew up close to Iowa City and am a huge Hawkeye fan, as well. We should sign him up...

ZB...agree with being defensive when driving...I actually think I improved my driving when I got a motorcycle...pay a lot more attention now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

HRK,

Me too. I pick my spots and times to drive fast. Late at night along the Mississippi levee is real fun, even though the speed limit is thirty-five, it's fun to buzz through at sixty, and there is no traffic and less cops. However, weaving through I-10 traffic at rush hour at 80 MPH is begging to lock your breaks and pull an Evil Kineval, or have some ditz in an  SUV clean you out because they are text-driving or something. Wish I were back in New England so I could head up to the Kangy for some real twisties though.

McBoyd22,
    I agree. I feel like when I learned how to ride a motorcycle the good habits of continually checking my blind spots and making double sure a lane is clear and making sure other drivers recognize me on the highway have all carried over to when I'm stuck driving a car ...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Yeah, I like to hit the horn at the people waiting to pull out who are making me nervous.... just to get their attention to the fact that, yes, I AM there.  Left turners are the worst though.  I actually had a lady LOOK RIGHT AT ME when I was in my car, then turn in front of me.  She  said "I saw you but I had already decided to turn before you came in to the intersection, so I just did.  Both cars totaled.  If I was on my bike, no way I would have made it, I would have done a headfirst into the side of her Rav4.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVz9Q4ZVFqY">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVz9Q4ZVFqY"

Pssh- Jesus, Why do they even let women behind the wheel at all...  This guy in the SUV shouldn't be drivin' either...but my point is, NO Women at all.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Wow, nice that he walked away fro it, but would of pulled the driver out of the SUV and pounded the Al Sharpton out of him