This New Format Sucks!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

This New Format Sucks!

Am I the only one having major problems posting? I can no longer cite articles, or cut and paste from those articles. I have to "reboot" the system every time I post, because the new system keeps bringing me back to the thread order of 10 days ago. Every time BDC provides us with an "improved format", the quality is worse.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Re: This New Format Sucks!

Lol

The idea is to tick off trolls like yourself

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

You know what's coming. You will have to log on with Facebook one day. I wish you could skip to the first unread  

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Funny how the Ads work just fine.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Am I the only one having major problems posting? I can no longer cite articles, or cut and paste from those articles. I have to "reboot" the system every time I post, because the new system keeps bringing me back to the thread order of 10 days ago. Every time BDC provides us with an "improved format", the quality is worse.

[/QUOTE]

It took me a long time just to find the forum never mind post on it.  This is unreal.  They must want this forum to dry up and go away.  :(

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It took me a long time just to find the forum never mind post on it.  This is unreal.  They must want this forum to dry up and go away.  :(

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

I was thinking the exact same thing. The fora probably serve very little, and cost them dollars in moderation. On top of that, a certain "element" has come here in the last few years that causes frequent bannings and depresses new traffic. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they were tucking the fora away specifically for the reason of killing them off. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

WHAT A MESS!!!!!!