This New Format Sucks!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

This New Format Sucks!

Am I the only one having major problems posting? I can no longer cite articles, or cut and paste from those articles. I have to "reboot" the system every time I post, because the new system keeps bringing me back to the thread order of 10 days ago. Every time BDC provides us with an "improved format", the quality is worse.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: This New Format Sucks!

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Am I the only one having major problems posting? I can no longer cite articles, or cut and paste from those articles. I have to "reboot" the system every time I post, because the new system keeps bringing me back to the thread order of 10 days ago. Every time BDC provides us with an "improved format", the quality is worse.

Yeah, it's pretty bad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I agree.  This site keeps getting more embarrassingly bad every time they "update" it.  Now nothing works.  Quoting and links are screwed up not to mention that it sometimes inserts like 500 empty lines that make people's posts take up the entire page.  Any idiot could design a forum better than this one.  Where the heck did they get these "devs" from?  The University of Phoenix?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

I agree.  This site keeps getting more embarrassingly bad every time they "update" it.  Now nothing works.  Quoting and links are screwed up not to mention that it sometimes inserts like 500 empty lines that make people's posts take up the entire page.  Any idiot could design a forum better than this one.  Where the heck did they get these "devs" from?  The University of Phoenix?

Lol!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Yup. They make a game out of screwing this thing up going back to 2005 or so.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

This is pretty bad.  What's the purpose of all this anyway?  Time to go to another board I guess.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aelsurf. Show aelsurf's posts

Maybe it is the same person(s) that designed the affordable care act website! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Brady2Welker47 This new format is horrendous!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Get used to it. The situation around here wont be getting better any time soon

I say that every time the board undergoes a major overhaul, and I will keep saying it until I am proven wrong

This "Beta Release" is supposed to be temporary, right?

How much you wanna bet six months from now this board will still be operating under "Beta Release"?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

BDC-they hate our guts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

We wish they were that good. More like Craigslist Bangalore. Truest words ever spoken: "You get what you pay for." 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Agree.  How does one get here?    I do a search 'forums' and find this, anyone else get here differently?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

Aside from the technical problems, it just looks bad and is harder to read.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Terrible.  My brother and I were talking about how bad this site is becoming.  My first post since the change...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

I find it most illogical.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Still not fixed...sigh.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to garytx's comment:

This is pretty bad.  What's the purpose of all this anyway?  Time to go to another board I guess.

Hey...the extra $50 they saved going to this new format buys a few extra cartridges of ink every year! Geez!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

just make the new one a favorite, it will override the old but  tp  you knew that.  I'm sure things will be worked out soon.  Just want everything right before the draft.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

So now we know where Kathleen Sebelious went to work after her resignation from HHS

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to LuvsThosePats's comment:

Aside from the technical problems, it just looks bad and is harder to read.

Amen, brother! This is ridiculous.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

This Beta Release isn't testing out any new functionality or anything like that.

It's testing to see just how bad they can make this place and still have users show up in here.

Since folks are still clicking in here and posting, even if it's complaints, BDC is probably thinking this is looking good right about now.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Not only does the forum suck but the entire website design sucks also. This redesign has to do with pandering to the facebook and twitter crowd. Go to the team pages and look. You can like something or forward it as a tweet but you can't even check standings. Want to look at the stats or box score from a game? No longer. But hey you can see 'what's trending' even if it has nothing to do with sports.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

These are the types of changes whose goal is to eliminate the posters.  Seems like they're starting to phase-out these forums...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

what forum do we all switch to?

(first post since change)

Sections
Shortcuts