This New Format Sucks!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: This New Format Sucks!

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

+100

So now we know where Kathleen Sebelious went to work after her resignation from HHS

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

God awful
    Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

If its not broke why fix it? Especially when the upgrade turns out to be a DOWNGRADE!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In response to Bradysgirlforreal's comment:

If its not broke why fix it? Especially when the upgrade turns out to be a DOWNGRADE!!

lemme try:   Why make it worse when mediocre was running just o.k..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I haven't been here for a while but I'd definitely like to know who started the thread which I can't see now unless I go into the thread itself. I don't if this is something they just changed or not. The real problem is that they have  people on the payroll that are otherwise useless so they have to justify their paycheck somehow. I prefer the format that they had about 4 years ago. If it's not broke, Don't fix it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw9yEuwohkk" rel="nofollow">

It's Football season!! Can you dig it ?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw9yEuwohkk" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw9yEuwohkk" rel="nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw9yEuwohkk

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:

Well . . sure it sucks . . .  but we go through this same conversation every time "they" make meaningless changes to the place we like to hang out. This is all part of the systematic retardation of the American public. Content, accessibility or even simple visual comfort are meaningless. The only thing that really matters is that a preponderance of mutant, tech-neck lemmings "like" it.

I generally like to save my generic, old-man complaint for more important things, but this is just further evidence that the Idiocracy is upon us much sooner than any of us ever expected and it's "trending" just fine.

pipe down old man and go listen to an 8 track or watch your black and white tv

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

CAN YOU SALSA LIKE VICTOR?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

In response to p-mike's comment:

Well . . sure it sucks . . .  but we go through this same conversation every time "they" make meaningless changes to the place we like to hang out. This is all part of the systematic retardation of the American public. Content, accessibility or even simple visual comfort are meaningless. The only thing that really matters is that a preponderance of mutant, tech-neck lemmings "like" it.

I generally like to save my generic, old-man complaint for more important things, but this is just further evidence that the Idiocracy is upon us much sooner than any of us ever expected and it's "trending" just fine.

Now you listen here! He's not the Messiah . . .   he's a very naughty boy!

Yep, "mutant, tech-neck lemmings."  The same ones that are already itching to get their hands on the latest version of their smart phone that they just got 2 months ago.

[object HTMLDivElement]

remember the "technoweenies" and human resources will rule the world soon. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from johneboyeee. Show johneboyeee's posts

why BDC?  why would you do this to us?!?!  The new format is so bad...it's like going from a 60" 1080i HD TV back to a 13" black & White zenith TV with a station changer nobby thingy.  All I did was read your articles and check your weather.  Heck, sometimes i'd even look at the real estate listings...and this is what you do to me?!  I didn't get mad when you started imposing giant splash ads when I first signed in, and I stood by the site even when you tried to charge me for content.... and now you do this?  THIS!

WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS! 

I wish you well BDC.  so long. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

>  Get used to it. The situation around here wont be getting better any time soon

>  I say that every time the board undergoes a major overhaul, and I will keep saying it until I am proven wrong.

>  This "Beta Release" is supposed to be temporary, right?
    >  How much you wanna bet six months from now this board will still be operating under "Beta Release"?

They needed to do an Alpha before going to Beta.  (I am a computer programmer).  They didn't -- obviously.  If you notice, I removed the all extraneous blank lines in the quote that it would let me do and stuck in ">" to show that it is a quote.  I also removed the html-like

Now isn't that more readable?

SLGDEV/sheldong/sheldonlg

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

D*mn it!  They still screwed up what I put it. Grrrrr.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to johneboyeee's comment:

"why BDC?  why would you do this to us?!?!  The new format is so bad...it's like going from a 60" 1080i HD TV back to a 13" black & White zenith TV with a station changer nobby thingy.  All I did was read your articles and check your weather.  Heck, sometimes i'd even look at the real estate listings...and this is what you do to me?!  I didn't get mad when you started imposing giant splash ads when I first signed in, and I stood by the site even when you tried to charge me for content.... and now you do this?  THIS!"

RESPONSE: It's been weeks now...and this new format is still a mess. Though BDC claims to care, their inaction says otherwise.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Start something here; it works at least.

http://patsfanforum.proboards.com/

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

It's been a over a month now...and still no fix for this sorry new format. Am I the only one still having trouble posting? Is BDC ever going to do something about the spacing situation? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

To mods

i have 2 problems

on ipad I. Can no loner stretch the page to be bigger

And

on widows explorer

Just in past few days on windows explorer what comes up is not the web page I get on ipad and have always gotten, I get list of threads

etc

and cannot read the threads, nor go pasy to read more forum posts, 

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

It's been a over a month now...and still no fix for this sorry new format. Am I the only one still having trouble posting? Is BDC ever going to do something about the spacing situation? 

What's up Boss?

Everything works great for me, other then the quotes drive me nuts.  What problems are you having?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

TFB, I notice youve been posting pictures again. How did you manage it?

Since "Beta Release", I'm unable to post pictures of any kind, even a C&P image off the net

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from amx63. Show amx63's posts

What's amazing is someone thought this was a good idea. New owner? What a Disaster, just like his team. For the first time in over 15 years NOT my homepage. Nothing about it even resembles a newspaper format.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from amx63. Show amx63's posts

Wow someone actually thought it was a good idea. New owner? Nothing about it even resembles newspaper format. For the first time in 15 years it is not my homepage. The old one was bad but tolerable, this SUCKS

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

This is not my primary source for news, but more than the look of the new format what bothers me about this redesigned site is the vapidity of the content.  The articles are shorter than Boston Herald articles . . . I guess they're going for the dumber-than-tabloid-readers demographic? 

Sections
Shortcuts