This offseason is just starting!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade1patfan. Show Wade1patfan's posts

This offseason is just starting!!

I think that the draft being broken up into different days for each round will benefit the Patriots greatly.  Big things are around the corner!!

Not satisfied with the Patriots' moves this offseason? Jonathan Kraft has a message for you.

"I don't think the offseason is over," the Patriots president said Thursday morning on WEEI Sports Radio 850's "Dennis and Callahan" show. "We had a number of people on our team who were priorities, and we’ve taken care of them, which I think leads us to believe we’re in a better place.

"I think we are on our way to having a materially better team than we did at the end of last season."

Kraft put significant weight on the upcoming NFL draft as being a key part to the team's offseason plan. "We always felt that this draft would be a huge draft," he said, recognizing that more players than usual have entered the draft because of the league's unsettled labor situation. Kraft added, "I think between June and the start of the season, you will probably see significantly more players getting released with veteran-type experience than you have in the past."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: This offseason is just starting!!

It'll start coming together.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

BB gave an interview where he said day two of the draft will be like a round 1 redo. With the night to rehash what took place on day 1 the Pats with 3 picks in the second should be able to find the right players.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: This offseason is just starting!!:
    BB gave an interview where he said day two of the draft will be like a round 1 redo. With the night to rehash what took place one day 1 the Pats with 3 picks in the second should be able to find the right players.
    Posted by harleyroadking103

Yeah, BB will probaly be taking power naps all night. getting a few hours to analyze the palyers available , then taking a rest.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcappy. Show jcappy's posts

Day One:  1 pick or trade pick

Day Two: 3 picks or 5 picks

either way, sounds good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I'm betting that BB drops down in round 1 to someplace between 27-32 and he'll acquire that additional pick that he wants for day 2. After that it will be a free for all this draft is so deep even a caveman could get it right!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Two things will likely happen

1- The Pats like a prospect alot andTrade first rounder and a second rounder to move up in draft leaving the Pats with still three overall picks.

2-Move back in the draft to have a future first rounder and another second. 

Number 2 makes little sense though with how many holes this team has right now, how deep this class is, and how the talent pool in next years is severely lacking. 

This is the year the Pats move up again in the draft. The talent is there and the Pats cant afford to lose out on Graham or whoever they have their eyes on. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Good post, thank you. I agree, the real off season, because of market conditions this year, heats up around draft time.