This one's on Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

This one's on Brady

2 INTs, both his fault:

1) He shortarmed, on the SEA side of the field.

2) You don't throw a 100mph fastball on a 3 yard cross. Is he Bledsoe? Inside the 5 no less!

Also, he BLEW it at the end of the first half. I was screaming as 15 seconds ticked away for NO reason, then he makes a boneheaded throw, 10 second runoff, half over.

Add in a little bad play calling, and a continued INABILITU for the DBs to turn the F around...and there you go. But it's mostly on Brady, he took at least 6 points OFF the board, and likely more.

He's good for at least one stinker a year. they had plenty of opportunity to win this game, and blew it. Very frustrating.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: This one's on Brady

Can't blame it just on Brady.

This defense made, in my opinion, one of the worst QBs in the league look like a pro bowler

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

26 rushed and 58 passes. Right back to the problems they had in EACH of their other losses.

Ridley wasn't doing great, but Bolden and Woodhead were.

Totally unnacceptable from the coaches, especially when Brady is not on his 'A' game. How many balls did he shortarm?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

I'd say it was more on the coaching staff. Some mind-boggling decisions. Three losses by 4 points is tough to swallow, but a few plays can change the outcome of the game.

Not BB's finest hour, but they will recover.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Not 100% on Brady, Coaching was terrible and Secondary was god awful. But all your points are valid and true.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to wallyisdead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

2 INTs, both his fault:

2) You don't throw a 100mph fastball on a 3 yard cross. Is he Bledsoe? Inside the 5 no less!

Also, he BLEW it at the end of the first half. I was screaming as 15 seconds ticked away for NO reason, then he makes a boneheaded throw, 10 second runoff, half over.

Add in a little bad play calling, and a continued INABILITU for the DBs to turn the F around...and there you go. But it's mostly on Brady, he took at least 6 points OFF the board, and likely more.

He's good for at least one stinker a year. they had plenty of opportunity to win this game, and blew it. Very frustrating.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Bozo

U might want to look at the secondary...

[/QUOTE]

Hey bootlicker, you might want to read the whole post. Even with the secondary, they were still in position to win if brady doesn't take 6+ points OFF the board.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Brady stunk in the second half but the defense was horrible in the clutch but Belichek should have kicked the field goal at the end of the first half. They let 15 seconds or so go before using a time out. If you are less then 10 seconds and you have no time outs you always kick the field goal. Belichek got greedy and of course it cost them the game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

[QUOTE]

2 INTs, both his fault:

[/QUOTE]

Your a meathead.

The secondary is the worse I've ever seen. Not one quality player.. not one.

I would throw deep every single play if i was a pats opponent. Heck, they could even announce it before te game and they still wouldnt stop it.  PATHETIC.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Secondary of which was totally unable to even look like they know what they are doing out there. That late in the game you F*&^IN NEVER, EVER, LET SOMEONE GET BEHIND YOU!!

This Secondary is inept, worse than ever.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Brady had at least a half dozen other passes that should have been picked off.  That's the worst he's looked since the Buffalo game last year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Name one team in te league with a worse secondary then the Pats?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In my original post, I noted the coaching AND secondary. But if Brady doesn't throw 2 very bad INTs, and have a total braindead moment at the end of the second half, they still win. I'm not asking for 58 for 58 for 500 yards to overcome the rest, just to not make very bad mistakes. Neither INT was a good play, both were bad throws.

I do not understand why Brady didn't take a TO with 34 seconds left in the second quarter. It ran down to 19 before BB finally called one after running down the field. Very, very un-Brady-like.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

Tom Brady won Superbowls as a clueless kid with no-name receivers and he looked like a complete amateur, meatball QB in this game today. With the exception of yet another god-awful sceondary put together by Belichick and Co., Tom Brady pooched this game. He sucked.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Yeah, Brady called those 3 stuffed running plays in the Red Zone forcing us to settle for a FG and his clock mismanagement lead to all 3 TO being used.  Did he have a bad day in the rain?  Kinda.  Does our back 4 absolutely Suck...yes.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are taliking about the NFL, right?  Well, no answer from me!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

In spite of that, they still should've won. I'm not defending the secondary, read the whole post before you run your mouth you lazy sob.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcboyd22. Show mcboyd22's posts

Can anyone tell me the last time Brady brought the team down for a game winning TD or FG?

He doesnt seem clutch anymore....

Not saying this is all his fault, just curious if people on here remember the last time?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]

In my original post, I noted the coaching AND secondary. But if Brady doesn't throw 2 very bad INTs, and have a total braindead moment at the end of the second half, they still win. I'm not asking for 58 for 58 for 500 yards to overcome the rest, just to not make very bad mistakes. Neither INT was a good play, both were bad throws.

I do not understand why Brady didn't take a TO with 34 seconds left in the second quarter. It ran down to 19 before BB finally called one after running down the field. Very, very un-Brady-like.

[/QUOTE]

Why didn't Belichek call the timeout? That's his responsibility even more than Brady's since he is the head coach. Not kicking the field goal there was dumb and you sort of felt that it would come back and bite them. Brady was awful in the second half but the secondary was even worse.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why didn't Belichek call the timeout? That's his responsibility even more than Brady's since he is the head coach. Not kicking the field goal there was dumb and you sort of felt that it would come back and bite them. Brady was awful in the second half but the secondary was even worse.

[/QUOTE]

He did. Unfortunately, coaches hover near the 50, they were inside the 5. Once he realized nobody else was, he had to run about 30 yards to the nearest ref, at which point he was the one who DID call the TO.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

In spite of that, they still should've won. I'm not defending the secondary, read the whole post before you run your mouth you lazy sob.

[/QUOTE]

I read your post.

By no means was TB12 great today but clearly you think after more then a half dozen deep ball completions our secondary wasn't going to cost us.

Dude wake up, no team can survive the deep ball onslaught and win. Russell Wilson looked like Peyton Manning.

Unreal how you give TB more blame then our back 4. You should go watch badminton and stay away from making football assessment. Take a poll if you like to see who is right and wrong on this issue.

Pilon!

Sections
Shortcuts