This Quarterback has Tom's number

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from millergrnv. Show millergrnv's posts

This Quarterback has Tom's number

If you were to ask me what team has Tom's number, I would have said the Denver Broncos because from 2001 to 2009, Tom had only beaten them once in seven games as Tom's only victory was in 2003 on a Monday Night in Denver but he seems to have gotten over that hurdle beating them the last three times. The quarterback that has Tom Brady's number is in the Bayou who wears #9 and that quarterback is Drew Brees of the New Orleans Saints. Brees is 3-0 against Brady as they met when Brees was in San Diego (2002 & 2005) and 2009 with New Orleans. The latter of the two in 2005 and 2009, Brees has outperformed Brady with a combined 619 yards passing with 7 Touchdowns and 0 interceptions while Tom combined for 461 yards passing with only 1 Touchdown and 3 interceptions. Overall in 3 matchups, Brees has thrown 0 interceptions and Brady has thrown 5. While they are not on the football field at the same time, don't tell me that it doesn't matter to Tom that he hasn't beaten Brees because deep down inside Tom, it matters. When it comes to quarterback duels, there is personal pride in them. Week 6 on October 13th at 4:25 pm, est. in Foxborough, Brady & Brees meet for a 4th time. Don't think it doesn't matter to Tom.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: This Quarterback has Tom's number

Yeah, the Defense has nothing to do with those losses.  It's all Brady's fault.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

No silly....Brady has #12, and Brees has #9.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

9/12  .  .  . so Brees is 75% as good as Brady!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from millergrnv. Show millergrnv's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Yeah, the Defense has nothing to do with those losses.  It's all Brady's fault.

I didn't say its all Brady's fault. Not once did I say that its all Brady's fault, your misunderstanding what I wrote. I used the numbers to show that Brees has outperformed Tom, not to show that its all Brady's fault. I know they are playing the opposing defense (I get that), I simply focused on the duel between the two when facing the opposing defense on the field. Its easy to take what I wrote and think I'm saying that its all Brady's fault, but that's not the case.

Sections
Shortcuts