this roster makes sense

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: this roster makes sense

Yeah, I actually think the final cut after preseason will look something like this. Gronk & Edelman on the PUP list wouldn't be great. I don't expect Edelman to still be hurt at that point, but I do think it would be smart to PUP Gronk, even if he is cleared to go. We need him 100% healthy in Dec, Jan, & Feb, not for the beginning of the season. I like that Brandon Ford is included on this roster. He is a guy who I think has a lot of promise. The other 2 Guys who I think have a very good chance to make it are Hawkins and Vellano. Very tough to make the predictions this early, but this roster is a smart projection, except for Tebow...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

Lots of changes over last year. I forgot we released Kyle Love. It will be a project to get these guys to gell, but it usually happens by week 4. We should really know what we got by then. I think WR may be a bit of an upside surprise though. I'm optomistic there. Giving the young guys a chance might pay off. 

Losing an illusion makes you wiser than finding the truth.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Can't really find fault with the roster playing out that way.  I, too, believe that the wideouts will be increasingly productive to the point where they just may exceed expectations.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Barring anything new I expect Edelman and Jenkins to play alongside Amendola. We might not use as much 2ble TE on 1st downs and on passing downs as we will after Gronk gets back.

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts