This run is over

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Re: This run is over

In Response to This run is over:
    Well actually it was really over in 2005 since that's the last time we won the SB, but Brady will never be the same. That surgury changes a player and by the end of this season Moss will be gone. The defense is old and our o-line looks like it's done. Our running game is a joke. Looks like it's time for a rebuild.
    Posted by TomBrady2008MVP

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Sometimes Huggster, I wish it to be true, but, of course, it is not. 

I am not someone who takes the name and face of someone else - unlike, say, you, and (well) russgriswold.  hmmm.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Yea our defense is old, what are you living two years in the past?

Actually Killa, the post is 2 yrs old.  Somehow it got resurrected.

I actually agreed with you and posted a response too but deleted it when I saw the original post date of 9/22/2008.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

lol

I didn't catch that either Siesta. It was written just after Brady went down.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Well actually it was really over in 2005 since that's the last time we won the SB, but Brady will never be the same. That surgury changes a player and by the end of this season Moss will be gone. The defense is old and our o-line looks like it's done. Our running game is a joke. Looks like it's time for a rebuild.

Did your mom ask you to write this??? Child Please! I see your run is over.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: This run is over:
    Killa, this guy clearly isn't worth it. It actually sounds like Leon, maybe before he hits the meth.
    Posted by Sam-Adams

my bet is doggys mom.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

"we"? you don't sound like a true patriot fan. sounds like you've given up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

Sure there are question marks, but I'm not worrying about it when we have Tom Brady throwing to Randy freakin' Moss and Torry Holt. Oh yeah, Wes Welker too. There is so much to look forward to and yet some of us are upset. Stinks for you I guess.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Sometimes Huggster, I wish it to be true, but, of course, it is not.  I am not someone who takes the name and face of someone else - unlike, say, you, and (well) russgriswold.  hmmm.
    Posted by underdoggggg

Actually, You keep guessing and I put you on for long enough. I'm really Texas Pat. I had you going pretty good for while though. You have to admit it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

I don't guess because I care, only to banter.  Who you really are doesn't matter.  I was just playing a little bit of your game with you.  I've often been told that others appreciate when you focus on them.

You may be Michelle Obama or Gary Coleman for all I know. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

I don't guess because I care, only to banter.  Who you really are doesn't matter.  I was just playing a little bit of your game with you.  I've often been told that others appreciate when you focus on them. You may be Michelle Obama or Gary Coleman for all I know. 
    Posted by underdoggggg

Yuh you did..Many times but as usual you change your story and the facts.
    Banter around with some more Profiles there Patstats, I mean Bradymossfan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

Since winning Super Bowl XXXIX against Philadelphia, the Patriots' regular season record is 59-21 (one season was played with their back-up QB in there for all 16 games).

Their post-season record is 5-4 during that timeframe.

They've won the AFC East 4 times in those 5 seasons and tied for the division lead (losing on tiebreakers) in 2008 (again, with their back-up QB in there all season).

They've also won an AFC championship and appeared in another AFC title game, losing by 4 points in a game where absolutely, positively everything went wrong or against them from the final 3 minutes of the first half right until the end of the game.

During those 5 years, they've had massive personnel turnover on both sides of the ball (less on offense, probably, than on defense), but managed to remain a playoff team or near-playoff team during the entire time.

Now, after three years of drafting mostly defensive guys, they have almost rebuilt the defense (the pass rush is still an issue, admittedly) and still have one of the better offenses in the NFL.

Tom Brady, one year removed from reconstructive knee surgery, still put up Pro Bowl-caliber numbers in 2009, and should be better in 2010 given that it often takes two years to fully recover from ACL surgery.

The Pats, for the past couple of years (as someone else pointed out earlier in this thread), have basically been the 49ers circa 1985-87. They've been good enough to make the playoffs or compete for a playoff spot, not quite good enough to win a Super Bowl, but have also been rebuilding the roster and getting younger while remaining competitive.

I'm not saying that 2010 will be the Patriots' equivalent of what the 49ers did in 1988 (winning the first of back-to-back Super Bowls and then coming within 1 Roger Craig fumble of a likely "three-peat" in 1990), but the similarities are there IMO.

The premise of this thread is preposterous.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

In Response to Re: This run is over : Yuh you did..Many times but as usual you change your story and the facts. Banter around with some more Profiles there Patstats, I mean Bradymossfan.
    Posted by Huggybear999

No need to discuss any further.  You clearly don't understand context.  Maybe you are Texas Pat.  Carry on.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: This run is over : No need to discuss any further.  You clearly don't understand context.  Maybe you are Texas Pat.  Carry on.
    Posted by underdoggggg

now that udg5 is posting as ahh himself...we wont have to listen to the more mouthy patsshats....either way peyton still  s*x

if the original poster really knew anything about the pats...he would never have called the current defense "old"   huh???....what have you been followin...tbmvp08???

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

Don't hit your head jumping off of the band waggon....

I love it when pink hat band waggoneers come in here thinking that they know something about football...then they post and look stupid.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

Yea our defense is old, what are you living two years in the past? Actually Killa, the post is 2 yrs old.  Somehow it got resurrected. I actually agreed with you and posted a response too but deleted it when I saw the original post date of 9/22/2008.
    Posted by siestafiesta

LOL!  I didn't catch that! 

It is funny looking at how dumb his post was....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

This moron hasn't even posted anything since 2008.....LOL!  He must have hit his head jumping off.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: This run is over : No need to discuss any further.  You clearly don't understand context.  Maybe you are Texas Pat.  Carry on.
    Posted by underdoggggg

For some reason you can't seem to grasp what anyone else is saying. I guess that's the way people in Indiana are so keep on creating new profiles. That's what you do best.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Maybe you should jump ship to the jests, Sunshine.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Troll

Defense is old? The oldest player is 29 and thats Warren. 

The line looks bad? What the hell games are you watching?

The running game is fine. 

You want a rebuilding mode last year was close as it will get to that ever under Bill. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Yea our defense is old, what are you living two years in the past? That doesn't work anymore idiot the Pats now have one of the youngest D's in the NFL. And the O line was just ranked the 2nd best O line in the NFL not even two weeks ago so again you are a moron. And since the team made it back to the super bowl and won a afc title in 2007 the real end of the dynasty would have been after the loss to the Giants so again you are just a moron.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Are you being funny? Look at the date of the OP...it WAS 2 years ago.

Sections
Shortcuts