This says it all.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: This says it all.

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

DOINK

Man I definitely shouldn't have looked at this while holdin in a hit.................Gotta clean spit off my whole damn screen...............................

Send the Jets organization the bill. lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Vince only got credited with one tackle yesterday. So much for stats. He wasn't tackling...just keeping half of the Jets O-line tied up trying to handle him. If we dressed him in a Godzilla suit and dropped him in Tokyo the city wouldn't stand a chance.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

That's funny, the 52 second span broke him. It's awesome that it was the Patriots who made him snap. I thought something was up when they shoes him with the baseball cap on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Sorry , I meant this for the fireman Ed thread.

This was a classic play !

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

I actually laughed out loud for about 15 minutes after watching this again. Thank you Babe, best play of the season and it better be a top 10 on espn!

I'm glad I was instrumental in being able to bring a bit of enjoyment into a fellow fan's day truechamp.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

http://sinfl.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/stillbetterthancassel-0_standard_500-0.gif

http://sinfl.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/stillbetterthancassel-0_standard_500-0.gif

If you sit and watch this for 2 or 3 straight minutes, it just gets exponentially funnier, to the point where your face starts to hurt from laughter!

I truly cannot recall anything funnier ever happening on a football field.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

The funniest part is to watch Sanchez' reaction right before he moves out of frame, when he realizes hes lost the ball and its been returned. Look at him next time. He puts his face and hands flat to the ground in utter failure--like a puppet whos strings had just been instantly clipped.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

I actually laughed out loud for about 15 minutes after watching this again. Thank you Babe, best play of the season and it better be a top 10 on espn!

More like the "not top ten" I fancy. LOL

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Assuming there are major offseason shakeups for the Jets this may well go down as one of the worst and most historic plays in Jets history.

Did you guys see this awesome collection of Jet fan photos from the game? 

http://deadspin.com/5962896/last-nights-nfl-broadcast-featured-a-lot-of-jets-fans-who-were-pissed-off-ridiculously-dressed-or-both

enjoy...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

It could only be better if Moore fell straight back, arss planTed on sancheeze face, got up, and had sancheeze' s helmet still lodged in his arss

Sections
Shortcuts