This sums it up for Jets fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This sums it up for Jets fans

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Re: This sums it up for Jets fans

this picture is priceless

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

nice!!

Still lol at Deions celebration mocking Fireman Ed....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: This sums it up for Jets fans:
    [QUOTE]nice!! Still lol at Deions celebration mocking Fireman Ed....
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

So that's what he was doing? I was wondering what that celebration was about.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]nice!! Still lol at Deions celebration mocking Fireman Ed....
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]
    Didn't know it at the time that that's what he was doing, I was like w t f?  After hearing about that this morning I was like, oh okay maybe that deserves a photoshop. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

well when the jets do the J-E -T-S chant, he is usually on his buddys shoulders waving his hands from left to right, almost like he is directing an orchestra.

Left side get loud, and now the right side.

While it took me a few to figure it out, Im sure the Jets fans knew right away.

Brilliant!

First Billy "white shoes" Johnson, and now mocking "fire man ed"  ..

we need to get Branch in the endzone more. Gronk has no creativity, but I loved the Spike in the Face though.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This sums it up for Jets fans : Too bad it wasn't in the face, though.  Strickland had gotten up by the time Gronk spiked the ball.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

The official threw the flag on it, apparently he could see tears in Stricklands eyes at that point.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xcaliber. Show xcaliber's posts

I look at it this way, off-the-Mark Sanchez wears #6 cause he's only half as good as Brady! What a great way to show them, in their own house!!! Well Done Pats!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTPatsFan17. Show CTPatsFan17's posts

[QUOTE]I look at it this way, off-the-Mark Sanchez wears #6 cause he's only half as good as Brady! What a great way to show them, in their own house!!! Well Done Pats!
    Posted by xcaliber[/QUOTE]

half as good?  you're being pretty generous there.  Sanchez can't even carry Brady's jock strap

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

It is depressing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

The Broncos are awesome

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Rex was fighting back the tears at the presser....really...check it out

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahaha, this thread gets seconds thanks to Tebow!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

someONE up there is watching Timmy! With a smile....Laughing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

MUHAHAHAHA. OMFG! J-E-S-T-S are going down. I absolutely did not see that coming.
    But OK, Saint TT greatly improved on his passing skills, completing almost 50% of his passes.

This is just hillarious.

Now we just got to hope the Pats don't f**k it up on MNF.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajaym. Show ajaym's posts

I love this NYPost line:
    "The only touchdown pass Sanchez threw in the game was to the Broncos."

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

It's official, GOD hates the Jests.  I thought as much.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

A few observations:

1--Fire-moron "Ed" does the J-E-T-S chant during home games because Jets fans are so stupid they actually do need help spelling the word, and they need a constant reminder of how to spell it.

2--Sanchez has now started 42 straight regular season games. He's not "young and inexperienced" anymore and it's time for the NYJ's coaches to stop making excuses for him when he can't move the offense all night long against a team that, coming into the game, ranked 30th in the NFL in Defensive Passer Rating.

3--The Jets have to win out from here on in if they want to make the playoffs, I think. It's possible, because their schedule isn't hard, but they do have a game against the Giants on the slate, which will be tough. If they don't win that one, they're in real trouble, because the AFC tiebreakers are looking bad for them (two losses to NE; loss to Baltimore; loss to Oakland; and a loss to Denver--all playoff contenders at this point and all would beat out the NYJ in the event of a tie in the standings).

4--I'm now actually a little worried about the Pats/Denver game later this year. A few weeks ago it looked like a gimme, now I'm not so sure (but then again, Tom Brady isn't Mark Sanchez, is he?)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Wow, 1 more AFC lose and the Jets have no shot at the playoffs. As is they basically have to win out.

Anyone else think that Sanchez and Rexy's jobs are on the line? Oh wait can't be Sanchez because when they restructured his contract to bring Holmes and Cro back they basically guarantied his entire contract next year. It would actually cost them more to get rid of him next year then to keep him ROFL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

this will ignite the fire that vaults us to the playoffs.  Look out Denver, some pi$$ed off Jets are coming to town. Until we meet again Pasts fans, until we meet again....
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT

We won't meet again until next season.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

The Jest need a new QB and they perhaps should take a look at Chad Henne, who the Dolphins likely will let go after the season.  Sanchez has had ample time to show improvement and has not done so.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wildwillis. Show Wildwillis's posts

The only thing I can think of is that total Jerk - O-- Bard Scott crying into the Mircophone last year after we lost in the playoffs saying that the Pats D can not stop a nose bleed, Karma is a M.F. 95 yard by Timmy Tebow! Hey Bard how does it feel to know that you can not stop a nose bleed nor stop the Pats from winning the division, again? Always the little sister.
    Does anyone think that fat boy down there is in jeopardy this offseason?  3 years running w/ Super Bowl promises and jack to show for it?? Thoughts?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

[QUOTE]The only thing I can think of is that total Jerk - O-- Bard Scott crying into the Mircophone last year after we lost in the playoffs saying that the Pats D can not stop a nose bleed, Karma is a M.F. 95 yard by Timmy Tebow! Hey Bard how does it feel to know that you can not stop a nose bleed nor stop the Pats from winning the division, again? Always the little sister. Does anyone think that fat boy down there is in jeopardy this offseason?  3 years running w/ Super Bowl promises and jack to show for it?? Thoughts?
    Posted by Wildwillis[/QUOTE]

I think Ryan's done a good job, actually. He's definitely built a defense that can win a championship. He should run his mouth a lot less than he does, but otherwise he's done a very good job.

The problem is Sanchez. Like I said before, he's now started 42 regular season games and he's no better, really, than he was as a rookie. He's had some nice late-game heroics at times, but if he were a better QB those late-game heroics wouldn't really have been necessary either. The Jets have gone out of their way to surround him with good weapons, to give him a running game and a defense to take the pressure off him, and he still can't deliver consistently.

That's been Rex's one big mistake since taking over the NYJ: he hitched his wagon to Sanchez and even today he can't bring himself to publicly criticize him.

It's too early to declare him a "bust" or to say that they're never going to win anything with him at QB...but it's not that early anymore either.

Sections
Shortcuts