This Team is Gonna Do WHAT?!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ben-umass. Show ben-umass's posts

Re: This Team is Gonna Do WHAT?!

everytime JintsFan posts, another Giant tears his ACL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Oh it's happening JintsFan! It's happening. I would say that E-Lie and the Gi Aint's are going to the big dance so the Pats can get some pay back, but I doubt it with little Brother tossing 30+ int's. lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

Man, come back and talk when the Giants are even a relevant team.  My guess is we won't be hearing much from you this season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

YAWN............

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Really pretty fixated on the Pats for a Giant fan.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFEETers. Show McFEETers's posts

Posts from JintsFan are hidden

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: This Team is Gonna Do WHAT?!:
    Posts from JintsFan are hidden
    Posted by McFEETers

"McFEETers"...Okay, I like it. lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

YAWN............
    Posted by Rocky

Yawning is contagious!

From last year, I have the Giants at 9.5 victories out of 16, where Philadelphia is 10.5.  However, Philly just got a bunch of new toys.  That's why I'd suspect that the Giants might chug into a wild card berth.

Always worth a look to see if a team has changed.  The Giants were actually losing to the horrid Carolina Panthers 10-13 at halftime.  Then they looked much better against the really good Bears, 20-6 at halftime.  On average, that's about what my numbers would expect of the Giants.  Meh.

Last year the Patriots first team was murdering New Orleans and Atlanta in preseason, and then they showed nothing the last two preseason games.  This year they stomped all over Jacksonville's bones even without Brady, and the score against Tampa Bay was 28-0 at the half.  Then the Pats showed nothing against Detroit, and I'm going to suspect that they show nothing against the Giants next Thursday.  That should make our Jints troll happy.

However, I'm calling for a 15-1 Patriots season.  I'm approaching 2000 posts here as you may note above, I go way back on Boston.com and I've been quite accurate over the years.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

everytime JintsFan posts, another Giant tears his ACL
    Posted by ben-umass

LOL

I wouldn't wish injury onto anybody, but this was funny

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Question: "This Team is Gonna Do WHAT?!" 

Answer: This Team is Gonna crush the Giants if the game mattered !

I will put some $ on this.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

12 - 4 is what I think the Pats will do. What about the Giants? any predictions?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

The game on Nov 6th will matter and yes, I see a beatdown of epic proportions causing jints fits of rage and anxiety on the horizon.

Question: "This Team is Gonna Do WHAT?!"  Answer: This Team is Gonna crush the Giants if the game mattered ! I will put some $ on this.
    Posted by PatFanInBA2

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Anybody know where the Giants are predicted to finish with the Eagles and Cowboys in their division?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Considering that the jints dline is better than the lions you all shouldnt be talking too much smack.  I am glad that we are facing them tonight.  It will be a good test for our offensive line and will show us what we need to work on.  the real guns come out christmas eve so jints fans can call me grinch.

So funny that your 1st team gets whooooped by the lions and all the sudden the lions are 2nd in the nfc.  that is so freaking classic of someone on this board to post.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Since when does CC and his ridiculous threads speak for the entire forum?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

The NY Midgets will be lucky to win 8 games this year. How are you going to stop the pass with 4 corners on IR? or is it 3 on IR and one prince with a broken foot?

Midgets better show up tonight, I don't want to hear from Yet fans about how great Plaxiglass looks against the Giants broken secondary...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

After that coverage on the punt and losing a spot on the playoffs I would have to think that a Gina fan should learn to keep in their place.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

The Gmen will play so poorly this year that Tom Couglin's inept reign will be at an end after the season.....his team doesn't want to play for him and his foul temper anymore...he still thinks he's the coach of BC....he's done and so is his sorry team......But he's still a better coach than the FAT FOOT SMELLER!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

The Gmen will play so poorly this year that Tom Couglin's inept reign will be at an end after the season.....his team doesn't want to play for him and his foul temper anymore...he still thinks he's the coach of BC....he's done and so is his sorry team......But he's still a better coach than the FAT FOOT SMELLER!
    Posted by hambonawilliams

Funny . . .   but this was exactly the same rap we all heard before New Jersey (blue) went on the surprising tear that brought them a Lombardi trophy three years ago (well . . .  almost four). Maybe that was where you were going . . .  who knows . . .  but I would have to agree with the guy who's pretending he's from Philly. If my team was most recently famous for giving up four touchdowns in the final eight minutes to essentially bounce itself from playoff contention, I don't known that I would be running around bragging about anything.

My guess is that the Pats will croak both Philly and New Jersey this season, but all of that is way, far down the road.

Miami . . .  now . . .

Miami is in trouble.

Sections
Shortcuts