THIS WAS BB'S FINEST DRAFT MOMENT! HE ABSOLUTELY TOPPED HIMSELF!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

THIS WAS BB'S FINEST DRAFT MOMENT! HE ABSOLUTELY TOPPED HIMSELF!

i absolutely expect the pats to be making deals to move into the top 20. we dont need 6 picks. we need 3 high quality picks for areas of need on defense. bb has shunned moving up strictly because of the value and idiocy of the old CBA. with things changed, i expect him to use his leverage to get some surefire studs, no more very good pieces. we need to start winning the talent wars, and that stArts TONIGHT! the race doesnt always go the swiftest, strongest or most talented.. but frankly, thats the way to BET! HE HE...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

Re: THIS WILL BE BB'S FINEST DRAFT MOMENT!

"absolutely expect"? Only one thing is certain - BB will something nobody expects!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

haha

its times like these we find out if communist really has 'sources'

considering he blows it weekly here with his calls/predictions and all the garbage threads that belong on grocery store tabloid pages, I'm going to guess NO...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In Response to Re: THIS WILL BE BB'S FINEST DRAFT MOMENT!:
    haha its times like these we find out if communist really has 'sources' considering he blows it weekly here with his calls/predictions and all the garbage threads that belong on grocery store tabloid pages, I'm going to guess NO...
    Posted by rameakap

Everyone is right sometime.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

well he was wrong

we didn't come close to pick 10

but it could be BB's finest draft moment taking two front 7 players in the 20's... the fans have begged for that for years

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: THIS WILL BE BB'S FINEST DRAFT MOMENT!:
    well he was wrong we didn't come close to pick 10 but it could be BB's finest draft moment taking two front 7 players in the 20's... the fans have begged for that for years
    Posted by rameakap

i actually mistyped, meant to say around the top 20! my track record comrade is pretty good. i dont always nail it perfectly but i am in the ballpark as i was with this draft. bb did try to get in the top 10, the price was just too high with the mark barrons. i knew we were moving up not sitting on our hands as we have often done, we moved up both times. it wouldnt shock me if we give back a few picks tomorrow to get an extra top pick for next season. we can fill out the rest with rookie and vet free agents and bring back guys like ihadigbo. i absolutely love this draft and absolutely expect to watch both guys go on to have gronk/herny like success! they will do for our defense what those 2 have done for our offense. will be some great competition in training camp and preseason. barring injury, i expect both guys to start the year in heavy rotation and for both guys to be STARTERS by the middle of the season!

GREAT JOB BY BB!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

CC is hit or miss, knows his sports in a kind of crazy way, has no special sources though aside from the Globe firewall maybe. 

But, give CC credit this time, was sorta right that BB was emphasizing moving up. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Re: THIS WAS BB'S FINEST FIRST ROUND DRAFT MOMENTS!

In Response to Re: THIS WAS BB'S FINEST FIRST ROUND DRAFT MOMENTS!:
     At this point CC deserves something besides a punch in the head,maybe a hand-job by the 300 lb woman?
    Posted by sod11

Nailed it. A+++ post

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: THIS WAS BB'S FINEST FIRST ROUND DRAFT MOMENT!

YEP YEP, ACCORDING TO NFL NETWORK AND All that i'm reading the PATS hands down won the first round, with redskins at a distant or almost close second.. i'm  truly proud of bb. frankly, if i were him i would consider trading both seconds to a team like cleveland, jax or rams for a one next season. or just go for that one more stud, as i recommended, perhaps at safety (we dont need another cornerback) and trade the other 2nd for a 2nd next season. no way will we use both TWOs as is. perhaps go lower in the second for a 6 and 7 or completely trade out of the second for a 6 this year and a 3 and a 4 next season. either way, we are getting extra picks for next season. our work really is done in the draft! i know it seems like a long shot but jermaine cunningham could be a sleeper next season. we have accesss and rights to a lot of quality guys.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: THIS WAS BB'S FINEST DRAFT MOMENT! HE ABSOLUTELY TOPPED HIMSELF!

BARRING any serious injuries, this is the year we get our 4th ring finalllllly! tb must be pumped. no way in heck we finish 31ST on defense this season, mark that down... dont be shocked if mr. carter comes walking through those doors either and put on PUP list til weeek 6 to give him some extra time and for depth in case of injuries. but still, we got an irish rugby guy who only got 4 snaps last year in defense that noone had on their draft boards but is a stud on special teams. 

there's the superfreakishly talented guy with some character issues that fell into our lap who's  well worth the risk. typical bb, just ignoring all the conventional chatter in a skillled way. low risk, high reward. there's the edelman type guy. perhaps you put him on the practice squad to let him develop. overall, this was bb's best draft by far. history will bear this out. everyone of these guys could pan out and half are ready to play right now. this is the year i would hate to be rook free agent coming in. but bb's logic is all clear. win or lose, there willl be a massive cleaning of the house next season as we get new guys ready to move in with some seasoning. welk comes to mind as a guy who will likely be exiting stage left with replacements galore ready to move in.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: THIS WAS BB'S FINEST DRAFT MOMENT! HE ABSOLUTELY TOPPED HIMSELF!

In Response to Re: THIS WAS BB'S FINEST DRAFT MOMENT! HE ABSOLUTELY TOPPED HIMSELF!:
    BARRING any serious injuries, this is the year we get our 4th ring finalllllly! tb must be pumped. no way in heck we finish 31ST on defense this season, mark that down... dont be shocked if mr. carter comes walking through those doors either and put on PUP list til weeek 6 to give him some extra time and for depth in case of injuries. but still, we got an irish rugby guy who only got 4 snaps last year in defense that noone had on their draft boards but is a stud on special teams.  there's the superfreakishly talented guy with some character issues that fell into our lap who's  well worth the risk. typical bb, just ignoring all the conventional chatter in a skillled way. low risk, high reward. there's the edelman type guy. perhaps you put him on the practice squad to let him develop. overall, this was bb's best draft by far. history will bear this out. everyone of these guys could pan out and half are ready to play right now. this is the year i would hate to be rook free agent coming in. but bb's logic is all clear. win or lose, there willl be a massive cleaning of the house next season as we get new guys ready to move in with some seasoning. welk comes to mind as a guy who will likely be exiting stage left with replacements galore ready to move in.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

yes i agree with you. good call 

Sections
Shortcuts