This weekends head ref and crew for jets @ Pats on Sunday 1/16/2011

• Referee: 127 – Bill Leavy
    • Umpire: 76 – Darrell Jenkins
    • Head Linesman: 26 – Mark Baltz
    • Line Judge: 9 – Mark Perlman
    • Field Judge: 63 – Jim Quirk
    • Side Judge: 20 – Barry Anderson
    • Back Judge: 61 – Keith Ferguson

This is the crew that get's the pats palyoff game. What do you guys think about this crew ?

http://www.football-refs.com/nfl-referees-by-season/2010-crews/playoffssuper-bowl/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: This weekends head ref and crew for jets @ Pats on Sunday 1/16/2011

Anyone but Hochuli's crew.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Seriously. I was at the packers game and the game he called was worse than terrible. the guy was awful. 

In Response to Re: This weekends head ref and crew for jets @ Pats on Sunday 1/16/2011:
    [QUOTE]Anyone but Hochuli's crew.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

oh thank god its not hochulis crew thats all i cared about

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: This weekends head ref and crew for jets @ Pats on Sunday 1/16/2011:
    [QUOTE]Seriously. I was at the packers game and the game he called was worse than terrible. the guy was awful.  In Response to Re: This weekends head ref and crew for jets @ Pats on Sunday 1/16/2011 :
    Posted by Rockdog1293000[/QUOTE]

Yeah, no kidding! I'd hate for him to look at the big screen and call plays based on those replays. If Goodell attends the game and Hochuli's crew is calling the game, you might as well mail it in.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamDestruction. Show TeamDestruction's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone but Hochuli's crew.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

This

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

These guys don't call a lot of Defensive Pass Interference penalties and the Jets Commit PI on every play. I just want the Patriots to play defense the same way the Jets do with as much clutching and grabbing as they can get away with.
    Also, Bill Leavy was the head official in the Superbowl where Pittsburgh Beat the SeaHawks if that rings a bell. My guess is we don't see a ton of flags thrown which is good.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]Seriously. I was at the packers game and the game he called was worse than terrible. the guy was awful.  In Response to Re: This weekends head ref and crew for jets @ Pats on Sunday 1/16/2011 :
    Posted by Rockdog1293000[/QUOTE]

How were they awlful called too many or not enough. If it was the eagles game I thought they let the teams play and didn't seem too favor either team --as some do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Well he's from california, not new york, thank goodness.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I have no problem with a crew that is willing to let the players play. I don't tune in to watch officials throw laundry and explain things only they can see.

Flags were conspicuous by their absence in the New Jersey-Indy game, which I consider a good thing, even if it did appear to favor the Jests in that particular game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

All I hope is that the ref's aren't the 13th man on the field.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

A few huge calls went against the Pats. McC's hit was called a personal foul after Hoculi looked up at the jumbotron, a game ending interception was nullifed by a roughing the passer, and another phantom PI on Sanders gave the Packers another TD. It was just awful. Officials can make mistakes, but for them to take over the game like that was out of order.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This weekends head ref and crew for jets @ Pats on Sunday 1/16/2011 : How were they awlful called too many or not enough. If it was the eagles game I thought they let the teams play and didn't seem too favor either team --as some do.
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucbom. Show lucbom's posts

In Response to This weekends head ref and crew for jets @ Pats on Sunday 1/16/2011:
    [QUOTE]Referee: 127 – Bill Leavy Umpire: 76 – Darrell Jenkins Head Linesman: 26 – Mark Baltz Line Judge: 9 – Mark Perlman Field Judge: 63 – Jim Quirk Side Judge: 20 – Barry Anderson Back Judge: 61 – Keith Ferguson This is the crew that get's the pats palyoff game. What do you guys think about this crew ? http://www.football-refs.com/nfl-referees-by-season/2010-crews/playoffssuper-bowl/
    Posted by green0534[/QUOTE]

While I could be wrong and probably am, it appeared to me that the Jets were getting a lot of breaks from the ref's in their game vs the Colts on "holding" and "pass interference" calls.  If I am right, I sure hope that this crew will call this game better.  The Jets defense, as every knows, are very aggressive, up front, middle of the field, and especially the secondary with a lots of physical contact, starting at the line of scrimmage by their secondary.  I think that this game is going to be a lot tougher, but I sure hope I'm wrong and that the Pats will demolish the Jets and all of their big, trash talking mouths starting with ego manic Rex Ryan.  GO PATS!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hayley-1999. Show hayley-1999's posts

I was very surprised that the calls in the Indy game favored the Jets because Payton Manning gets more calls than anyone in the NFL!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I hope that given the Jests with Ryan and Cromartie
    they don't cheap shot Brady, they look for Cramartie
    fouling our WR's

I don't know if they will call the pushoffs with Edwards
    and Gronk has been called for a few

We have had more than a few phantom PI calls against us
    in past playoff games

Hate it when the refs are part of the fianl decision

Sections
Shortcuts