This will end up in all likelihood as bad as can be..sadly

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

This will end up in all likelihood as bad as can be..sadly

Unofficial sources saying...AH's more serious than just obstruction...guess that explains why NE released him as quickly as they did. Very sad day...but the message is loud and clear! Pats will overcome this too! Go Pats 2013-2014!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: This will end up in all likelihood as bad as can be..sadly

With the swift release I think it is very telling how deep Hernandez was involved in the murder.  I'm sure the Pats were kept very informed on what was going on through the past week, so much that they were very prepared to make this move immediately.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Agree with both of you. Like I said in another thread, Hernandez likely would have be allowed to surrender privately if his involvement was only obstruction of justice by destroying potential evidence. It is sad to see him wasted his hard earned privileged situation in life.

Living well is the best revenge.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

With the way the arrest has gone down and the swift move of the Patriots releasing him, it would be a pretty safe bet to make that Hernandez will be charged with murder. 

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

Concur.

My guess is the two accomplises, who we've not heard from, implicated Hernandez. Hence the search in the stream for a weapon (I doubt they were looking for carp). And I'm sure the cops know exactly "what" was cleaned up inside (the dogs weren't brought in for police protection).

As Denis Leary just tweeted...Hernandez "was picked up on waivers by Walpole State." Probably a safe bet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

98.5 Sports Hub is saying the DA will be asking that Hernandez not be released on bail after the arraignment. It is looking bad. That would not be requested in a simple obstruction of justice charge.

The fact that the two other people presented on Sunday night/ Monday morning were not identified and nothing was said about them, could they have implicated Hernandez directly in the shooting?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Brady2Welker47

Where is "part time" that fool!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Brady2Welker47

Silly me...he is wondering around town asking everyone if Santa really doesn't exist! Fool!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Brady2Welker47

You are talking to yourself. You need to be treated. Maybe you should call part-timer's shrink. :-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Patriots decided last week to cut Hernandez if he was arrested  

Posted by Mike Florio on June 26, 2013, 1:07 PM EDT Hernandez Police FootballAP

While the move came as a surprise, the Patriots had a plan.

They remained quiet, as they always do.  But they knew all along what they would do when the time came.

Per a league source, the Patriots decided early in the process that, if Hernandez is arrested for crime allegedly occurring in connection with a murder or an investigation of a murder, he will be released.

While it’s possible the Patriots know more about the facts, circumstances, and allegations than the general public, it doesn’t matter.  If/when Hernandez would be arrested, he would be getting cut.

And what a contrast that creates when compared to the way the Ravens treated linebacker Ray Lewis, who was charged with murder and then pleaded guilty to obstruction of justice 13 years ago.  The Ravens unconditionally supported and defended Lewis, culminating in coach Brian Billick angrily telling reporters in the days preceding Super Bowl XXXV that they’re “not qualified” to even ask questions about the situation.

The Patriots, alternatively, have decided quickly and summarily that Hernandez is not qualified to continue working for them.  It’s a decision that was made, we’re told, at the top of the organization, and it’s a standard that the team would apply to any other player or employee facing similar circumstances.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

The Pats have moved on, the NFL has moved on. I'm moving on, officially. Won't follow the case, don't care what happens to Hdz or his cohorts. It's over as far as I'm concerned. Just another murder case. Hope justice is served however it turns out and mourn for the victim's family. 

To paraphrase the late, great Tony Soprano: He's dead to me.

Sections
Shortcuts