This would be great!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

This would be great!

If the Steelers were to trade Big Ben to Buffalo, the morons on this forum that have been crying inaccurately about Miami and NY improving...will have one more player/team to cry about!

Steelers could trade Ben Roethlisberger?

Asked whether the Steelers organization supports Ben Roethlisberger, Art Rooney said, “I’m not making any comment on that.” That’s perhaps the most ominous statement we’ve seen regarding Roethlisberger’s status. If Rooney isn’t willing to assert express support for a two-time Super Bowl-winning quarterback, it means that the organization quite possibly is in the process of moving on. So even if the Steelers haven’t initiated trade talks, the Bills, Jaguars, Broncos, Raiders, Panthers, Cardinals, Seahawks, Rams, and 49ers should be burning up the phone lines to the 412 area code. — Pro Football Talk

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonPhin4. Show BostonPhin4's posts

Re: This would be great!

In Response to This would be great!:
    If the Steelers were to trade Big Ben to Buffalo, the morons on this forum that have been crying inaccurately about Miami and NY improving...will have one more player/team to cry about! Steelers could trade Ben Roethlisberger? Asked whether the Steelers organization supports Ben Roethlisberger, Art Rooney said, “I’m not making any comment on that.” That’s perhaps the most ominous statement we’ve seen regarding Roethlisberger’s status. If Rooney isn’t willing to assert express support for a two-time Super Bowl-winning quarterback, it means that the organization quite possibly is in the process of moving on. So even if the Steelers haven’t initiated trade talks, the Bills , Jaguars, Broncos, Raiders, Panthers, Cardinals, Seahawks, Rams, and 49ers should be burning up the phone lines to the 412 area code. — Pro Football Talk
    Posted by m1021us

Yeah pretty sure going from Greg Camarillo to Brandon Marshall as your #1 reciever counts as improving, going from Lito Shephard to Cromartie hmm yep thats an upgrade, and adding Holmes which allows "stone hands" Edwards to move down to a #2 and Cotchery to move to his natural slot position is...... wait yep another upgrade.

Have fun in the basement of the AFC east.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: This would be great!:
    In Response to This would be great! : Yeah pretty sure going from Greg Camarillo to Brandon Marshall as your #1 reciever counts as improving, going from Lito Shephard to Cromartie hmm yep thats an upgrade, and adding Holmes which allows "stone hands" Edwards to move down to a #2 and Cotchery to move to his natural slot position is...... wait yep another upgrade. Have fun in the basement of the AFC east.
    Posted by BostonPhin4

So Who is going to passrush for Miami?  Downgrading NY's running game (one of their strengths) is upgrading?  LOL!

Last I checked, the Jets still have Sanchez and Miami still has Henne......neither of those teams will be passing the Pats anytime soon.....If Buffalo gets Big Ben, then I can see them being ahead of both Miami and NY......

Thanks I will have fun.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: This would be great! : So Who is going to passrush for Miami?  Downgrading NY's running game (one of their strengths) is upgrading?  LOL! Last I checked, the Jets still have Sanchez and Miami still has Henne......neither of those teams will be passing the Pats anytime soon.....If Buffalo gets Big Ben, then I can see them being ahead of both Miami and NY...... Thanks I will have fun.
    Posted by m1021us

Don't you love how Jets and Phins fans are suddenly bff's and have teamed up to declare us the joke of the league! I can't remember it being this bad since...well I guess Spygate. Let's ope this season turns out like 2007 did. (with a slightly different ending of course)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to This would be great! : Yeah pretty sure going from Greg Camarillo to Brandon Marshall as your #1 reciever counts as improving, going from Lito Shephard to Cromartie hmm yep thats an upgrade, and adding Holmes which allows "stone hands" Edwards to move down to a #2 and Cotchery to move to his natural slot position is...... wait yep another upgrade. Have fun in the basement of the AFC east.
    Posted by BostonPhin4

WOW! How original!! We don't hear that EVER SINGLE F'ING YEAR or anything. Wanna make a Spygate joke? Belicheat? Cheatriots?

You do realize how stupid you sound declaring us dead in April right? I promise you Sparano and Ryan are not!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonPhin4. Show BostonPhin4's posts

In Response to Re: This would be great! : So Who is going to passrush for Miami?  Downgrading NY's running game (one of their strengths) is upgrading?  LOL! Last I checked, the Jets still have Sanchez and Miami still has Henne......neither of those teams will be passing the Pats anytime soon.....If Buffalo gets Big Ben, then I can see them being ahead of both Miami and NY...... Thanks I will have fun.
    Posted by m1021us

Umm Cam Wake had the best pressure/sack per snap numbers in the league last year and will be getting considerably more playing time. Randy Starks will have around 10, Taylor will be back no matter what Jets fans say, and Dansby will see his sack number go back up under Nolan as will the rest of the defense since the Phins will be sending a lot more pressure.

Now tell me who is rushing for the pats?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonPhin4. Show BostonPhin4's posts

In Response to Re: This would be great! : WOW! How original!! We don't hear that EVER SINGLE F'ING YEAR or anything. Wanna make a Spygate joke? Belicheat? Cheatriots? You do realize how stupid you sound declaring us dead in April right? I promise you Sparano and Ryan are not!
    Posted by KellieMB

Sorry but barring any major injuries the Jets and Phins are both going to smash the Pats.  Hey look on the bright side now the Bills can have someone to hang out with them!!Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: This would be great! : Umm Cam Wake had the best pressure/sack per snap numbers in the league last year and will be getting considerably more playing time. Randy Starks will have around 10, Taylor will be back no matter what Jets fans say, and Dansby will see his sack number go back up under Nolan as will the rest of the defense since the Phins will be sending a lot more pressure. Now tell me who is rushing for the pats?
    Posted by BostonPhin4

Now tell me, have you looked at a calandar? I'm pretty sure we have some time. Oh and also there's this event going on next week where NFL teams get to add more players to their roster. It's called The Draft. See the way it works is all the  teams have what's "picks". In case you haven't heard, we have a few of those.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: This would be great! : Sorry but barring any major injuries the Jets and Phins are both going to smash the Pats.  Hey look on the bright side now the Bills can have someone to hang out with them!!
    Posted by BostonPhin4

Your just not a bright person. I suspect you don't even believe what you're writing and you just want to start a little trouble....so have fun.

(P.S. Who were the big name superstars we had when we won 3 Superbowls?)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Bphin - I am surprised M10 has not responded to your comments.  As valid as they appear to be, validity has never stopped m10 from sharing his skewed logic.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Bphin - I am surprised M10 has not responded to your comments.  As valid as they appear to be, validity has never stopped m10 from sharing his skewed logic.
    Posted by underdoggg

That's probably because he knows Bphin is really you. Have Bradymossfan chime in on this to back the both of you up.

Sections
Shortcuts