This year's MVP race

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FcukUPayMe. Show FcukUPayMe's posts

This year's MVP race

This year's MVP race is so undefined compared to years past. Unlike previous years when there has been one player standing above the rest (Rodgers in '11, Brady in '07, Manning in '08 and '09). There seem to be a bunch of players clustered towards the top. I think Peyton Manning is leading the way but barely. I think Matt RyanAaron RodgersTom Brady and Eli Manning are right behind him and could overtake the top spot easily if they get hotter. RGIII, Foster, JJ Watt and Peterson all extremely long shots but still have an outside chance. But those first 5 seem to be who its going to come down to at the end of the year. The MVP race is going to be exciting headed towards the end of the season!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Re: This year's MVP race

Much as I hate to admit it, if Manning can stay healthy and continue to play at the level of performance that he has been displaying thus far, I believe him to be a shoe-in.  What he means to the Broncos, in my opinion, far exceeds the value of Ryan, Brady, Rodgers, or Eli to their respective teams. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Just consider for the moment, of the following teams, Falcons, Patriots, Packers, Giants, or Broncos, which team would be disabled to the greatest degree by the loss thru injury of their QB.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

PM = come back player of the year.

Brady = MVP

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

PM = come back player of the year.

Brady = MVP

[/QUOTE]

+1

I was going to say the same thing, Seyton is Come Back Player of the Year no doubt.  The fact that Tebow took the Broncos to the playoffs last year takes away for them needing him as much as other teams need their QB.  If you take TB off of the Pats they are done for the year.

Unless Tebow stays for the Not-Yets and takes them to the Playoffs then you have to give it to him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Manning come back player of the year and Matt Ryan the MVP.