This Year's Super Bowl Matchup: I didn't come here to kiss Bill Belichicks rings VERSUS I didn't come here to be anybody's little brother

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

This Year's Super ...

Rex Ryan must be the first coach in history to lose three Super Bowls in one season (two against the Patriots and one against the Giants).  Now the Super-Bowl-champion-only-in-his-own-mind gets to watch the perfect match-up of the two teams he promised to surpass.  Must be hard being Rex today!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xcaliber. Show xcaliber's posts

Re: This Year's Super Bowl Matchup: I didn't come here to kiss Bill Belichicks rings VERSUS I didn't come here to be anybody'...

I am sure his fat a$$ will have something to say. Maybe he can start with it is all a conspiracy from every other team in the north east to hold him back...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: This Year's Super Bowl Matchup: I didn't come here to kiss Bill Belichicks rings VERSUS I didn't come here to be anybody'...

In Response to This Year's Super Bowl Matchup: I didn't come here to kiss Bill Belichicks rings VERSUS I didn't come here to be anybody's little brother:
    [QUOTE]Rex Ryan must be the first coach in history to lose three Super Bowls in one season (two against the Patriots and one against the Giants).  Now the Super-Bowl-champion-only-in-his-own-mind gets to watch the perfect match-up of the two teams he promised to surpass.  Must be hard being Rex today!
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

Lose 3 super bowls? What are you talking about

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

Who's Rex going to pick? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I think its hard being Rex everyday!