Thomas Jones visiting Kansas City....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nightrider495. Show nightrider495's posts

Thomas Jones visiting Kansas City....

Per espn insider, Thomas Jones will be visiting the Patriots west. Adam Shefter also says on there that the four other teams interested are San Diego, Cleveland, Seattle, and Houston. Now, this doesn't necessarily mean anything, but, the Pats were not one of the teams said to be interested. It's pretty interesting how things are unfolding because it will have a huge impact on the draft. There will be some good players that could be sliding depending on which teams sign certain free agents. This draft should be pretty interesting to watch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Thomas Jones visiting Kansas City....

It's looking like NE will fill their WR need through free agency. RB I'm not sure what they'll do, if anything. The big guys in the trenches will be added via the draft, which is, by all accounts, very deep this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

I would be surprised if Jones signed with KC.  They already have a young RB who performed well in the last few games after getting the start.

Houston and Kubiak would seem like a better fit.  Slaton was disappointing last year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nightrider495. Show nightrider495's posts

In Response to Re: Thomas Jones visiting Kansas City....:
    I would be surprised if Jones signed with KC.  They already have a young RB who performed well in the last few games after getting the start. Houston and Kubiak would seem like a better fit.  Slaton was disappointing last year.
    Posted by krismk

Seatle and San Francisco also want RB help and could become factors... Should he leave KC without a contract that is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Seattle and SF both have decent starters too.  I thought Jones would want to start.

Sections
Shortcuts